1. 1. I AM A / WHO LIKES

• Male / Male
    • Male / Female
    • Male / Male & Female
    • Female / Male
    • Female / Female
    • Female / Male & Female
    • Other (Asexual/Autosexual)

ok, i agree w/ that you said... i guess im being close minded by saying that.. basically im just trying to get my point across that people say that b/c of the morals they grew up w/... and usually those morals are based on culture and religion.

585157001[/snapback]

Is there anything wrong with having morals? I think not. Trustworthy people have a system by which they choose what is right and wrong, morals.

No confusion, your position is obviously too weak to withstand any questioning, (as is common with these things) but it is your position to take, and I respect that. Keep your mind closed

That has nothing to do with being "closed minded".

that is an ignorant statement.

just because someone diagrees with you or your opinon or sexuality doesn't make them close minded. I however think that you are close minded for uttering it!

No confusion, your position is obviously too weak to withstand any questioning, (as is common with these things) but it is your position to take, and I respect that. Keep your mind closed  :rolleyes:

audiosheine you have basically said exactly what my opinion is on this subject  :yes:

585157004[/snapback]

(sigh) typical...I expected as much from you.

That has nothing to do with being "closed minded".

that is an ignorant statement.

just because someone diagrees with you or your opinon or sexuality doesn't make them close minded. I however think that you are close minded for uttering it!

585157018[/snapback]

Not close minded for having the opinion, close minded for not discussing it.

It's like me saying

"Everyone should be gay"

then someone asks "Why?" and I get all upset over it and dont discuss it.

This would be keeping my mind closed

It's like me saying

"Everyone should be gay"

then  someone asks "Why?" and I get all upset over it and dont discuss it.

585157027[/snapback]

didn't he answer the question?

It's like me saying

"Everyone should be gay"

then? someone asks "Why?" and I get all upset over it and dont discuss it.

585157027[/snapback]

You apparenty aren't able to discuss anything, as you are set to attack anyone who has an opinion different from yours. Being open minded does not mean you have to be willing to discuss things. Your arguements are circular and hostile.

I'm hardly upset, I've stated my belief, and I do not have to discuss it if I don't want to, or discuss it with you.

No, he got upset and accused me of stalking.

I asked for some clarification, politely, if you read a couple pages back.

585157046[/snapback]

OK, I take it back, you weren't posting stalking then. I'm sorry. However you are being what you are accussing me of.. ;)

You apparenty aren't able to discuss anything, as you are set to attack anyone who has an opinion different from yours. Being open minded does not mean you have to be willing to discuss things. Your arguements are circular and hostile.

I'm hardly upset, I've stated my belief, and I do not have to discuss it if I don't want to, or discuss it with you.

585157044[/snapback]

No one is making you validate your views to me. I *asked* you to. If you don't want to, no problem, but don't go telling me I am attacking or stalking you with absolutely nothing to back it up with.

OK, I take it back, you weren't posting stalking then. I'm sorry. However you are being what you are accussing me of.. ;)

585157055[/snapback]

It's all good man, lol. I am wasting my time if there is no *discussion* to be had here.

Peace

I find this discussion to be out of bounds, this is the same thing as having gay marches and demanding people to accept things they do behind closed doors......

If this is truely a thing of "love" or whatever...keep it to yourself and your lover...do not ask others for approval of what you do....not for public discourse. If you bring it to the table be prepared for people to judge.

I do not discuss my sex life with "folks" somethings belong in the closet.