1. 1. I AM A / WHO LIKES

• Male / Male
    • Male / Female
    • Male / Male & Female
    • Female / Male
    • Female / Female
    • Female / Male & Female
    • Other (Asexual/Autosexual)

I find this discussion to be out of bounds, this is the same thing as having gay marches and demanding people to accept things they do behind closed doors......

If this is truely a thing of "love" or whatever...keep it to yourself and your lover...do not ask others for approval of what you do....not for public discourse. If you bring it to the table be prepared for people to judge.

I do not discuss my sex life with "folks" somethings belong in the closet.

585157078[/snapback]

Being gay or straight isn't only your sex life, it's your interests. If you are attracted to the same sex, you are homosexual, not confined to having sex with the same sex.

Being gay or straight isn't only your sex life, it's your interests. If you are attracted to the same sex, you are homosexual, not confined to having sex with the same sex.

585157085[/snapback]

However you miss your own point, discuss this with your peers with the same intrests...bring it outside of that just opens others hostility....would you not agree?

I'm straight. Sorry, but the thought of a hairy, smelly man ass doesn't appeal to me. It's and exit hole people. An EXIT hole!!!!! It's for teh poopoo to come out of!!!1!!11oneone!1

585138706[/snapback]

Not all gay guys are into teh poopoohole... :x :laugh:

However you miss your own point, discuss this with your peers with the same intrests...bring it outside of that just opens others hostility....would you not agree?

585157109[/snapback]

It *can* but it doesn't have to. The trick is to present your opinion and views in a way that doesn't rub people the wrong way, something that I apparently have to learn how to do :blush:

It *can* but it doesn't have to. The trick is to present your opinion and views in a way that doesn't rub people the wrong way, something that I apparently have to learn how to do  :blush:

585157117[/snapback]

ah...you never have to rub people the wrong way, just know what is personal and keep it as such. If the topic comes up for debate then prepare for a debate. Always be honest in your debate...or you are only convincing yourself.

ah...you never have to rub people the wrong way, just know what is personal and keep it as such. If the topic comes up for debate then prepare for a debate. Always be honest in your debate...or you are only convincing yourself.

585157146[/snapback]

Yeah, what I wanted was someone to convince me why/how homosexuality is wrong. I'm challenging everyone here :p hehe

thats not opinion, thats dictionary ;)

585157062[/snapback]

dictioinary.com

o?pen-mind?ed (pn-mndd)

adj.

Having or showing receptiveness to new and different ideas or the opinions of others. See Synonyms at broad-minded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where does it say you have to discuss it? Hardly going to dicuss it with someone who has already been insulting. What id does mean however is what I've already posted. That you accept others have thier own beliefs, you don't have to agree with em.

Yeah, what I wanted was someone to convince me why/how homosexuality is wrong. I'm challenging everyone here  :p  hehe

585157163[/snapback]

make your own thread on the topic, as it seems you aren't secure with your own beliefs. ;)

Yeah, what I wanted was someone to convince me why/how homosexuality is wrong. I'm challenging everyone here  :p  hehe

585157163[/snapback]

heh, watch someone bring religion into this pretty quick. ;)

dictioinary.com

o?pen-mind?ed (pn-mndd)

adj.

Having or showing receptiveness to new and different ideas or the opinions of others. See Synonyms at broad-minded.

585157173[/snapback]

You weren't very receptive to my ideas. In fact you didn't even let me compare my opinions to your own.

make your own thread on the topic, as it seems you aren't secure with your own beliefs. ;)

585157182[/snapback]

You are right, I am not secure. I always question myself and what I believe. That's one of the benefits of discussing things on a forum as other people's opinions help shape my own :)

You weren't very receptive to my ideas. In fact you didn't even let me compare my opinions to your own.

585157188[/snapback]

Receptive? I accept you have yours, which are different than mine and I do not feel I need to "discuss" it with you. Open minded does not mean I have to discuss yours or my beliefs if I choose not to. Open mindedness is simply accepting that others have their own beliefs, and respecting that they are entitled to have them.

585157163[/snapback]

No need to challenge, this is a personal thing......if I were to stumble on such an act...I would be embarrassed for the participants...why....it is a gut feeling...I am not a very religious person...but we all have a core that tells us what is right or wrong. If we all were gay or bent we would not be....

Some folks like doing things that are perverted....I am not saying anything here....but most folks know what I mean....doing sex acts with animals, children, consenting adults, (some countries adult age is 12) dolls, or whatever....that person and that person alone knows.....if what they are doing is right or wrong...not up to the rest of us.

No need to challenge, this is a personal thing......if I were to stumble on such an act...I would be embarrassed for the participants...why....it is a gut feeling...I am not a very religious person...but we all have a core that tells us what is right or wrong. If we all were gay or bent we would not be....

Some folks like doing things that are perverted....I am not saying anything here....but most folks know what I mean....doing sex acts with animals, children, consenting adults, (some countries adult age is 12) dolls, or whatever....that person and that person alone knows.....if what they are doing is right or wrong...not up to the rest of us.

585157204[/snapback]

You have a good point, but not everybody is uncomfortable discussing these things.

Nobody should think less of you if you are not willing to clarify or explain your position, especially with a topic such as this. But I would like somebody who has the same general opinion as Samoa, to explain their position to me so I can understand what they are basing it on, because as you all know, not everybody thinks the same.

I like to question everything people say, not to attack them but to learn. I do the same thing to myself, my beliefs are not set in stone and are open to influence from what other people have to say and what I learn going through life.

So, let's talk

^ it would seem much of the world has my general opinion. Just ask someone you know.. ;)

besides, discussing ones's beliefs here on neowin only leads to trolls and what not bashing you for what you believe. It's a setup, why do it? It's clearly a topic that only someone who is insecure in what they believe feels the need to discuss.

You have a good point, but not everybody is uncomfortable discussing these things.

Nobody should think less of you if you are not willing to clarify or explain your position, especially with a topic such as this. But I would like somebody who has the same general opinion as Samoa, to explain their position to me so I can understand what they are basing it on, because as you all know, not everybody thinks the same.

I like to question everything people say, not to attack them but to learn. I do the same thing to myself, my beliefs are not set in stone and are open to influence from what other people have to say and what I learn going through life.

So, let's talk

585157228[/snapback]

Some things can only be learned through exactly what you ask for....I hope I have helped...others will?.Ultimately you will take things through your own life experiences...and come to your own conclusions....but what matters is how you live your life and if you have children how you want them to live theirs....Merry Christmas and goodnight....

It is always best...

i find this kinda thing "questioning sexual orientation" irritating, and nobody elses business. but im glad everyone else is having fun plz don't let me spoil it. carry on

^ it would seem much of the world has my general opinion. Just ask someone you know.. ;)

besides, discussing ones's beliefs here on neowin only leads to trolls and what not bashing you for what you believe. It's a setup, why do it? It's clearly a topic that only someone who is insecure in what they believe feels the need to discuss.

585157257[/snapback]

I know there are a lot of immature people here but maybe you aren't giving enough credit to the mature people that can discuss without getting offended or flaming.

Edit:

You don't seem to understand. It's not about being "insecure" its about keeping an open mind and hearing what other people have to say.

What harm is there in explaining yourself, or listening to someone's point of view? I am not afraid of somebody attacking my views, so I am saying again, I am open to discussing this with anybody, privately if you want, it is all the same to me.

Edited by Aaryn Kasra