A look at the new PS4 design

TBH, at this point it should be standard. Did the Super Slim include an HDMI?

Probably, but I wouldn't know... I'm still working on my original PS3 from December 2007!

Nice touch regardless!

Wish this was real

yik.gif

That'd actually be very cool. Not sure why Sony didn't do that. That could also be on the controller as well too. 

That'd actually be very cool. Not sure why Sony didn't do that. That could also be on the controller as well too. 

Personally i wouldn't be able to see what it says since my console is far away from the couch like other people's i imagine.

However i think it could be done better using the Vita as a PS4 notification center as well, besides the other uses it will have regarding the PS4.

I don't get it why they make such a big heal out of the back of the PS4 and are not allowed to show the back, also maybe I'm stupid, but where is the optical drive ? 

Cost on the controller, they don't want another WiiU pad. On the console, probably cost as well, but more-so with the controller as people buy additional controllers.

I don't get it why they make such a big heal out of the back of the PS4 and are not allowed to show the back, also maybe I'm stupid, but where is the optical drive ? 

They've already shown the back now. Optical disc is on the front at the left hand side if you're looking at the console.

Cost on the controller, they don't want another WiiU pad. On the console, probably cost as well, but more-so with the controller as people buy additional controllers.

They've already shown the back now. Optical disc is on the front at the right hand side.

yeah I was referring to the Video in the OP

You don't swing in a way that your butt would hurt? So you exercise it enough so it can't get hurt?  Fair enough.   It's weird that you felt the need to come in and complain about two DIFFERENT threads about DIFFERENT Things (one is inside/technical side of PS4,  one is exterior design of the PS4).. existing.

personal attacks I see. I have nothing more to say to you.

I love the new PS4 design. Its futuristic looking, its sleek and its fashionable. Sony did a great job with the PS4 making it stand out and say, "I'm a game console".