George Zimmerman has been found not guilty!

Can you highlight what I have wrong?

Fact: there were NO witnesses to refute that zimmerman instigated the fight.

Fact: Trayvon had THC which alters the conscious mind and can make some people violent. 

Fact: defense proved thorugh re-enactment that trayvon was the agressor and by the bullet angle in trayvons chest which, proved zimmerman was telling the truth.

Fact: Trayvons criminal past was suppressed by the judge which, would prove trayvon wasn't the sweet innocent little boy the media made him out to be

Fact: trayvon jumped on zimmerman and pounded his head against the concrete

Fact: zimmerman was told to back off by the dispatcher and he did.

Fact: there were NO witnesses for the prosecution to dispute the fight.

Fact: prosecution witness testimony sunk the prosecutions case as to whose voice was heard screaming on the 911 call.

Fact: florida is a state with a "stand your ground" "lethal, self defense gun law"

Fact: this was not allowed but, trayvon had a criminal past where he had jewelry and tools to break in and steal and couldn't tell school administrators where he got them

just to name a few...

• Like 2

I don't buy it. The police officers told him not to follow the kid but yet he did and he killed him as a result. The kid was on his way home from the store carrying ice tea. I don't buy self defense for a minute. 

It does't really matter what you buy though, does it? The jury found him not guilty, its over.

I don't buy it. The police officers told him not to follow the kid but yet he did and he killed him as a result. The kid was on his way home from the store carrying ice tea. I don't buy self defense for a minute. 

It's apparent that you have no clue about the facts of the case, you have simply fallen into the media trial and only payed attention to what was posted on the news at the beginning of the trial.

Please begin by educating yourself on your comment about "police officers told him not to" and you will soon find out that a dispatcher at a call center is nothing more then a civilian and has no legal right to direct anyone to do anything, in fact doing so could have held that agency liable for any actions they directed him to. That should be your first step, then we can get into the hours and hours of facts that you probably aren't even aware of at this point. Your comment echo's the comments that came out on the 2nd or 3rd day after the shooting happened. It doesn't reflect the 17 months after that with all the info that came out.

Again Zimmerman initated the conflict. He may not have thrown the first punch but there was zero need for him to do anything. Instead he was losing a fist fight so he pulled out his gun & shot Trayvon.

Like it or not this IS about guns & race.

You think this would have turned out the same if it was a black man shooting a white man? I wonder if stand your ground laws would hold up then.

He punched himself in the face?

And no it's only about guns and race if you or others choose to make it about that.

Yes the result would have turned out the same if it was a black man shooting a white man, except minus the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc being on the side of the person dead, they would be on the side of the living. It's all about perpetuating the racial issues to continue their agenda.

I hear Casey Anthony will throw a party for George.  Apparently killing kids in Florida isn't illegal.

Thank god for that. One sarcastic reply for another.

Fair enough, But Zimmerman is going to make more money by killing a black kid that wasn't doing anything criminal at the point that he spotted him than I ever dreamed of by minding my own business, Yeah, I'm ****ing terrified by weaponzed folks because of my race. 

May I suggest, after reading your posts in this thread, that you immediately go lock yourself in a box, for the world is no longer safe for your people.

Give me a break. Not everything is frikken racial. If black kids were the ones committing crimes in the area, then he had every right to be concerned, and cautious of black kids.

Plain and simple, cut and dry.

As a gay man, and various anti-gay crimes that happen every day (even Pride Toronto had bomb threats), I guess I better give up now, and go in hiding, because there are REAL threats against me and my kind.

Yeah I don't think so.

Live your life, and don't make up such totally absurd reasons for feeling threatened. You are in no more danger today than before this verdict was passed.

Please try to believe that the majority of people just want to get along.

I hear Casey Anthony will throw a party for George.  Apparently killing kids in Florida isn't illegal.

big difference pal. Casey killed her kid and lied. Zimmerman killed trayvon in self defense, told the truth and the prosecution who had the burden to proof to prove he was guilty didn't have the evidence to convict.

casey's daughter didn't die due to self defense. she was murdered.

Poor kid, only if he wasn't black...he wouldn't be dead.

And if he had killed Zimmerman with a gun in self defense, obviously he'll be convicted and in jail long time ago.

I'm confused.. are you americans ok with guns or just when it suits you?

We're ok with them when the law is followed as it pertains to guns. As in it is illegal for someone under the age of 21 to posses a handgun with exceptions to military personnel and emancipated young adults.

Poor kid, only if he wasn't black...he wouldn't be dead.

And if he had killed Zimmerman with a gun in self defense, obviously he'll be convicted and in jail long time ago.

Actually, if only he wasn't black, there probably would have never been a trial. Remember, Zimmerman wasn't initially charged because it was pretty clear to the police after their investigation that it was self defense. It wasn't until the race people came in and made a big deal of it that Zimmerman was charged.

could you guys please explain, for a non-American, what's all this fuss about Zimmerman and the trial? thank you :)

could you guys please explain, for a non-American, what's all this fuss about Zimmerman and the trial? thank you :)

Basically a guy that was doing a neighborhood watch followed a black teen, the black teen beat him and the other guy feared for his life so he shot and killed him.

Fact: there were NO witnesses to refute that zimmerman instigated the fight.

Fact: Trayvon had THC which alters the conscious mind and can make some people violent. 

Fact: defense proved thorugh re-enactment that trayvon was the agressor and by the bullet angle in trayvons chest which, proved zimmerman was telling the truth.

Fact: Trayvons criminal past was suppressed by the judge which, would prove trayvon wasn't the sweet innocent little boy the media made him out to be

Fact: trayvon jumped on zimmerman and pounded his head against the concrete

Fact: zimmerman was told to back off by the dispatcher and he did.

Fact: there were NO witnesses for the prosecution to dispute the fight.

Fact: prosecution witness testimony sunk the prosecutions case as to whose voice was heard screaming on the 911 call.

Fact: florida is a state with a "stand your ground" "lethal, self defense gun law"

Fact: this was not allowed but, trayvon had a criminal past where he had jewelry and tools to break in and steal and couldn't tell school administrators where he got them

just to name a few...

None of this is new to me. Zimmerman went out of his way to instigated a conflict with someone whom he assumed was committing a crime. Zimmerman was "hot", & didn't he want the "punk" to get away.

What ever about who throw the first punch, Zimmerman received injuries consistent with nothing more than a common assault at best. Zero reason to use lethal force. But of course "stand your ground" laws encourage it.

if i had the amount of time to do the things that Zimmerman accused Martin of I'd be the one on trial. A kid doesn't know how to use concrete as a murder weapon like an adult. So many accuse the US Government of evil of spying on it citizens but it's A OK to follow someone. The hypocrisy in in all of this is nothing short of me wanting to fly to Moscow.

Are you for real dude? He was 17. Had he been a year older, would you say he would then have the know how? From this comment, it's clear you've throw away logic and are not having an objective discussion.

The kid was up to no good out there to smoke weed and get high - why did he have a lighter - he doesn't smoke cigarettes and they found THC (the ingredient in marijuana that gets you high) in the toxicology reports. Also if you look at the cameras at the store where he's digging in his pockets for change - why is he digging so much for - so whatever else he had in his pockets wouldn't come out accidentally. I was 17 once too. I did stupid ###### too. Often conveniently on my way to/from whenever. Luckily I didn't get to pay such high price. But god knows I've been this close too. Don't kid yourself.

Don't tell me you agree with the guy who was waving a Skittles outside the courtroom when they were announcing the verdict. Yeah Zimmerman dude maybe didn't need to go Rambo out there trying to protect the neighborhood but the kid jumped him in the end and didn't let go. Even after a neighbor came out and told them both to stop. Please evaluate all the facts (like the jury did) before making such nonsense statements. "Carrying ice tea"... give me a break...

None of this is new to me. Zimmerman went out of his way to instigated a conflict with someone whom he assumed was committing a crime. Zimmerman was "hot", & didn't he want the "punk" to get away.

What ever about who throw the first punch, Zimmerman received injuries consistent with nothing more than a common assault at best. Zero reason to use lethal force. But of course "stand your ground" laws encourage it.

Zimmerman never "instigated" the fight. I don't understand why you keep claiming such. Only a violent person would conclude a fight follows from Zimmerman's actions. He broke no laws by watching Trayvon. He was doing his duty as a neighborhood watch, which was what the community started it for. Because you're being watched, it doesn't mean you could then violently lash out against the person. Once Trayvon physically attacked Zimmerman, he broke the law, and ultimately paid for it with his life.

Should be okay? See, that's the problem. Why should I have to defer to a complete stranger that's following me to decide whether I live or die?

Chasing someone with a gun is indeed pretty violent.

I chase my wife with my gun everyday. Well according to your logic. I have a CHL and carry every day sometimes my wife and I will rough around and I will chase after her. Gun stays in my holster under my shirt the whole time. But I guess when I run after her I am chasing her with my gun according to you.

the whole point is, there are bleeding heart "sympathizers" who don't care one iota about evidence, don't care one iota the law or burden of proof. they just want to be on the winning side so they can gloat with a "i told you so" attitude.

we live in a day and age of where right is wrong and wrong is right. where there is no such thing as (personal) responsibility. where, what the media says is what happened. Where people have been so dumbed down, they look to the main stream media and all it's propaganda and are told what to think and follow a mantra of popularity( from the media standpoint).

not one of the people who are angry about the ruling EVER considered for one second, the age ol' adage, "you reap what you sow".

nor do they consider that there is a law in florida whereby a person who fears for their life can use deadly force under the "stand your ground law." A question that should be asked is, what kind of upbringing did this kids parents give him? what morals did they instill in him? or did they just let trayvon run amok like a gang banger?

If Zimmerman was guilty, he would have been convicted by the evidence and the prosecution would have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, he was guilty. they had NO case going into this. if you hate the decision; then be ****ed at the prosecution for it's failure! But everyone needs a scapegoat or a pinata to beat on. Zimmerman was called white by the media when he is in fact hispanic. soo the black community, those who have no control over their mental faculties are calling for murdering zimmerman, because he was found NOT guilty... or because of the prosecutions utter failure? blacks in this case who call for revenge are simply so ****ed, they don't know how to control their anger or deal with it maturely... simply find the nearest white person and snuff them out! then the vicious cycle continues.. another brother being picked on because he's black for killing a white person, gets sent to jail.. then he's angry at white people even more. what a disgrace... the judge was a disgrace and just as much a failure to the system as was the prosecution...

and in SOME cases, yes, there is such a thing as justifiable homicide when someone fears their life is in danger.

JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE. That which is committed with the intention to kill, or to do a grievous bodily injury, under circumstances which the law holds sufficient to exculpate the person who commits it.

• Like 1

My problem is when I'm the punk that wasn't doing anything to anyone that a wanna be Zimmerman wants to get of the streets.  See black person, fire. Ultimately that's what this verdict vindicates. 

Zimmerman_Wounded_Head.png

Screen-shot-2013-07-10-at-11.57.37-AM.pn

Guess he did that to himself did he?

Fair enough, But Zimmerman is going to make more money by killing a black kid that wasn't doing anything criminal at the point that he spotted him than I ever dreamed of by minding my own business, Yeah, I'm ****ing terrified by weaponzed folks because of my race. 

What about all the other black kids that were killed by black kids? What about all the white people that were killed by black kids? I guess that's okay to you? It's only outrageous when a white guy kills a black kid I see. You're also completely ignoring the fact that this "black kid" was a 17 years old, practically an adult, with a thug mentality, and beat the **** out of Zimmerman. Compare the picture of Martin at the crime scene, with the photos above. Martin had no facial injuries, only a single bullet hole to the chest, Zimmerman as you can see looks to have a broken nose, a busted up head, and blood running from several of those cuts.

Here is how I see it, your "black kid" wanted to stick it to that "creepy ass cracker"*, and so when Zimmerman made the dumb mistake of following him, Martin jumped Zimmerman and proceeded to beat the **** out of him, not knowing there was a concealed weapon. Zimmerman, not knowing if this "kid" is going to kill him or not, brings the gun out and shoots him, creating the instance of justifiable homicide, of which the jury plainly agreed that it was clearly an act of self defense.

The black community doesn't want to admit it, the liberals don't want to admit it, they cannot possibly fathom a young black kid doing ANYTHING wrong when confronted by Zimmerman. The evidence, and the facts clearly show that Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot the man out of self defense, because he thought he was going to get killed that night.

Let me get this straight with you before you point and accuse me of being racist, Martin didn't do anything wrong at all UNTIL, he laid his hands on Zimmerman.

*Creepy Ass Cracker was the language that was used by Martin when he was calling his girlfriend on the phone the night of the incident, as testified by his friend, Rachel Jeantel.

What about all the other black kids that were killed by black kids? What about all the white people that were killed by black kids? I guess that's okay to you? It's only outrageous when a white guy kills a black kid I see.

no. it is only outrageous when it becomes news. when the lame stream media tells people to be outraged. divide and conquer through racial wars... Eric Holders DOJ paid tax money to promote zimmerman protests.. what does that say? it is all a bunch of...BS.

Zimmerman never "instigated" the fight. I don't understand why you keep claiming such. Only a violent person would conclude a fight follows from Zimmerman's actions. He broke no laws by watching Trayvon. He was doing his duty as a neighborhood watch, which was what the community started it for. Because you're being watched, it doesn't mean you could then violently lash out against the person. Once Trayvon physically attacked Zimmerman, he broke the law, and ultimately paid for it with his life.

They is no evidence Trayvon instigated the fight either. But I never said Zimmerman instigated the fight, I am saying he instigated a conflict when he assumed Trayvon was committing a crime & decided to play police man.

Trayvon was not there to kill Zimmerman, but Zimmerman was out to catch "bad guys". Whether there was mutual combat or Trayvon lashed out, common assault is no reason to use lethal force at all.

My problem is when I'm the punk that wasn't doing anything to anyone that a wanna be Zimmerman wants to get of the streets.  See black person, fire. Ultimately that's what this verdict vindicates. 

Yep. That's exactly what happened here. Actually you left out the part about how Zimmerman was riding around on horseback wearing a white pointed hood and carrying a burning torch as he was indiscriminately firing his weapon at everyone who looked like they might be dark skinned.

common assault is no reason to use lethal force at all.

It is when the assault escalates to the point where one's life is threatened.

How many times do you people need to have this fact beaten into your head? (see what I did there)