Favorite Windows 8 feature?

Hopefully this topic doesn't fly south like my last one did.

Do any of you have a favorite Windows 8 or (Windows 8.1) feature? One of my favorite features is the new Win + Prt Scrn keyboard shortcut that captures an image of your screen and saves it to your Pictures Library. I do wish for a shortcut that only takes a screenshot of an active application window, though.

The Ribbon interface in Explorer is something that I wish Windows 7 offered as an optional feature.

I do like the ability to snap Metro applications; while this is, to my knowledge, unique for a tablet interface, an identical feature has existed since Windows 1.0.

I am also very fond of the new notifications, particularly the toasts. My only regret is that Windows 8 lacks a notification archive (such a feature was planned for "Longhorn").

5773.image_5F00_0E600C9B.png
Badge notification

8726.image6_5F00_0AB17793.png
Tile notification

0486.image_5F00_179C47DC.png
Toast notification

The ability to use touch naturally like rearranging tiles with 2 hands, one holding the tile and the other scrolling the start screen.

My most missed feature is not the start menu, but jumplists they should add it back when you right click or long press a tile.

PowerTask (the right-click power-users' shortcut list) - it was solid in Windows 8; however, with Windows 8.1, it got better.

The desktop on my laptop and the start screen & apps on my tablet. I do like the new overhauled menus, the new task manager and the improved speed in windows 8. When I dock my Asus tf600t tablet to the keyboard dock I use the desktop part of Windows 8 RT, and when undocked I use the modern part of it. Windows 8 is a marked advancement over windows 7, but I still like Windows 7 more, because of the UI consistency on the desktop.