Supernatural (Season 10)

what happened to hunting things, the family business? I hate it when shows go into season long story arcs.

it's like they ran out of ideas....

even though there's loads of myths/legends they can explore for hunting stories. it was much better when it was like the xfiles with a different spooky hunt/story each episode.

I love this show, but I hope season ten is the last.

not sure. But the original story of closing the gates of hell and getting heaven back open needs to be addressed. Sam originally was going to fight with the dark side with satan and Dean the good side. But somewhere, the story lines got lost to various cruft "fill in the blank" story lines.

they need to back back to the original story from seasons 1-4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I kind of wish this would be the final season,  I really think they're going in circles with the plot now.

I still love the show, but it should have ended after 5. The last few seasons haven't been as good since Kripke left. I really hope this season is the last one. At the very least, if the show must continue after this season, they really need to wrap up the angel stuff. It was awesome when they first brought angels into the show, but now they're demystified and their civil war/metatron plotline has run it's course.

I still love the show, but it should have ended after 5. The last few seasons haven't been as good since Kripke left. I really hope this season is the last one. At the very least, if the show must continue after this season, they really need to wrap up the angel stuff. It was awesome when they first brought angels into the show, but now they're demystified and their civil war/metatron plotline has run it's course.

Yeah, the way they're going with angels reminds me of what Star Trek Voyager did to the Q.

Yeah, the way they're going with angels reminds me of what Star Trek Voyager did to the Q.

"the Q"? I haven't watched much Star Trek, but I thought Q was just one entity. (in TNG) Did they do something in Voyager to change that?

• 2 weeks later...