Arrow (Season 3)

I hate to say it but I don't see why DC, or in this case WB doesn't just have them try and connect the tv universe with the movies in some little ways, doesn't have to be big or direct but a nod to the movies wouldn't hurt every now and then, even if it's just simple references to events.

They can still do their own little "corner of DC" and be part of the same universe IMO, I don't buy into that excuse really. 

I hate to say it but I don't see why DC, or in this case WB doesn't just have them try and connect the tv universe with the movies in some little ways, doesn't have to be big or direct but a nod to the movies wouldn't hurt every now and then, even if it's just simple references to events.

They can still do their own little "corner of DC" and be part of the same universe IMO, I don't buy into that excuse really.

Because the stuff that happened in Man of Steel doesn't really fit in with what they created in Arrow, same as it doesn't fit in with The Dark Knight trilogy. It would also stop them from adding Green Arrow or the Flash into the movies down the line.

Because the stuff that happened in Man of Steel doesn't really fit in with what they created in Arrow, same as it doesn't fit in with The Dark Knight trilogy. It would also stop them from adding Green Arrow or the Flash into the movies down the line.

Not counting the Nolan batman trilogy in the new movie universe is fine, I get that bit, but I don't see how/why you can't add green arrow or flash later on and so on.   Maybe it's too late now but they should've taken these things into consideration at the start, there's huge potential in these two things being linked in some way as appose to them not being IMO.  Missed opportunity really, could have been able to pull in fans from both sides of the media and boost each other even more.

Not counting the Nolan batman trilogy in the new movie universe is fine, I get that bit, but I don't see how/why you can't add green arrow or flash later on and so on.   Maybe it's too late now but they should've taken these things into consideration at the start, there's huge potential in these two things being linked in some way as appose to them not being IMO.  Missed opportunity really, could have been able to pull in fans from both sides of the media and boost each other even more.

I wouldn't want to see Stephen Amell or Grant Guston in any of the upcoming films that art part of the Justice League. They simply don't match up to the other actors imo. The Arrow and Flash series and just don't fit in with what they have created in Superman if you ask me. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fits a lot better withing the Marvel Cinematic Universe than Arrow and Flash in the DC Cinematic Universe. That's just how I see it anyways and I'm glad they're not linking Arrow/Flash into the Justice League films.

I don't personally have a issue with the tv versions and the movies version using different actors,

I don't personally have a issue with the tv versions and the movies version using different actors,

Perhaps they will go around linking a series to the Cinematic Universe, but at this point it's kinda too late to link Arrow and The Flash. Had they started making those series right now, it would've been easier and it would've made more sense to link them up. Linking them right now, with Arrow heading into season 3, is kinda forcing a link between the two universes if you ask me.

Oh well, we both have our own opinions about it, that's for sure :p

Bummer that they're calling that episode "Oracle" tbh because that name already belongs to Barbara Gordon. However, the trailer for season 3 looked great!

Bummer that they're calling that episode "Oracle" tbh because that name already belongs to Barbara Gordon. However, the trailer for season 3 looked great!

Unless she was friends with her, they seem like they could be friends

No, just no.  Stop taking all the good stuff from Batman and using it already!  I thought Green Arrow had enough of his own stuff for this show to work just fine, must they pull in more and more from Batman?    There's no excuse other than they're taking anything they can think of that will work for them and just using it, and the DC guys don't care it seems since none of this is connected in any way.   So what happens if/when they decide they want to make, say, a NightWing (cuz batman is too good for TV yo) series?    I suppose they'll just come up and say "oh they're can be two Oracles!"  Pfft.

Unless she was friends with her, they seem like they could be friends

That would be odd if you ask me. That would mean Felicity is in contact with a hero before she even got in contact with Oliver. I think they're use the Oracle name just because Felicity is a bit like Barbara's Oracle persona, which is a bummer.

That would be odd if you ask me. That would mean Felicity is in contact with a hero before she even got in contact with Oliver. I think they're use the Oracle name just because Felicity is a bit like Barbara's Oracle persona, which is a bummer.

Yeah, because at this point I think the writers are just taking any ideas from other DC work they can think of, which is lame.   Just please stop using all the Batman stuff plz!

Pfft, We all know the only one who can stand up to Ra's is Batman.  But whatever, once again they're just going to pull in more and more of the good stuff from Batman I guess.   The more I think about it the more I feel like they really wanted to make a Batman TV show but got Arrow instead, silly writers.  :P

I don't mind them bringing in Batman related stuff, makes the show even better when they do and we probably won't ever get a Batman TV show, at least not for a very long time....