Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

like both.

but for dogs it iffy.

some dogs like me. otherw dont...dont know what there issue is that they dont like me. my moms dogs hide from me. my brothers dog doesnt pay attention to me.

and I was attack by a dog when I was a kid. but it didnt cause trama. well it did to my face. still have the scars.

but I had 3 of my own dogs and they loved me. they where my best friend.

also had 2 pet ducks.

We need to get past 145 votes :P to surpass the limes vs lemon derp debacle... I guess people prefer fruit polls instead of animal polls?

We need to get past 145 votes :p to surpass the limes vs lemon derp debacle... I guess people prefer fruit polls instead of animal polls?

Well the limes vs lemons one was opened for weeks before it got closed. Give it some time and I'm sure it'll be the same for this one. :)

• Like 1

We need to get past 145 votes :p to surpass the limes vs lemon derp debacle... I guess people prefer fruit polls instead of animal polls?

On limes vs lemons thread, there were about 40 pages filled with jokes and all.. :laugh:

this thread, not much... unless they jump in and make jokes or pick on someone about the animals.

• Like 1

They both have their functions... Most of our family prefer cats, but our autistic son loves dogs and we finally broke down and got one for him.  She is not an "official" therapy dog, but is well trained enough to be one.  I think it is amazing that dogs can serve in a variety of capacities, but they are definitely more work for their owner.  Beyond keeping pests out of your house, cats don't do much.  Their value is more intrinsic plus they are fairly independent.  Note on our pets in the pics... The 2 lb kitten has held his own against the 65 lb dog since the first day they were introduced ;)

post-374478-0-40789600-1408117214.jpg

post-374478-0-58970700-1408117226.jpg

• Like 1

They both have their functions... Most of our family prefer cats, but our autistic son loves dogs and we finally broke down and got one for him.  She is not an "official" therapy dog, but is well trained enough to be one.  I think it is amazing that dogs can serve in a variety of capacities, but they are definitely more work for their owner.  Beyond keeping pests out of your house, cats don't do much.  Their value is more intrinsic plus they are fairly independent.  Note on our pets in the pics... The 2 lb kitten has held his own against the 65 lb dog since the first day they were introduced ;)

+1 They both have their place in society I guess.  

Though to be fair, if we were to compare say a Dane... We would have to compare it to a Tiger :P

We really do make some good TV/Adverts in this country :)

stock-footage-british-flag-hd-looped.jpg
:wub:

Relevant....ish

flag_adoptable_2__british_flag__open__by

That is a cat, right? :unsure: