Captain America : Civil War

I hear William hurt is going to reprise his role as Thunderbolt Ross in the MCU in Captain America : Civil War as a connection to the first MCU Hulk movie and he may transform into Red Hulk and join Iron Man's side as an attempt to get the Hulk gone once and for all.

Did anyone else find it weird that both the twins were married in Godzilla? :D I mean really?

Did anyone else find it weird that both the twins were married in Godzilla? :D I mean really?

Not one bit. They are actors. It's what they do. 

I just rewatched The Winter Solder and it was a pretty decent film watching it the 2nd time round too! The elevator scene! :woot:

That Olsen girl is the best out of all of them.

how come do you think that?

how come do you think that?

Well considering she still looks her age and appears to be a much better actor... yeah opinion but the first is a fact.

I saw this yesterday, became uncomfortable though as it came at a time when I was pretty tired. 

the article link I saw it for suggested Chris Evans and Haley Atwell doing nothing important with the movie on the set of Captain America : Civil War while butting heads with each other for the first time since the first Captain America MCU film but what does this have to do with Captain America : Civil War exactly?

I really wonder if RDJ is going to return for Infinity War... either or both parts. 

I actually think he may join the Guardians of the Galaxy at the end of Captain America 3 for a vacation to leave the stress on earth and then come back in Infinity War Part 2 with the Hulk and GoTG

• 2 months later...

*NEWS UPDATE* pretty cool to hear that Tom Holland as Spider-Man is now officially part of the Captain America Civil war Cast!

*NEWS UPDATE* pretty cool to hear that Tom Holland as Spider-Man is now officially part of the Captain America Civil war Cast!

Yes! A Civil War movie without Spider-Man wouldn't have been right. I'm so glad Marvel is able to use that character. The Spectacular Spider-Man's expected release date is July 28, 2017. Amazing!