Captain America : Civil War

Couldn't have said it better! Now....... We shall speculate on his role in the film and his suit.

I'm not really happy with seeing any of them fight with each other in this.... I sure hope its short lived so they can go with each other to fight an enemy quickly.

I am actually surprised Black Widow and Hawkeye are on opposite teams after everything they have been through. 

I am actually surprised Black Widow and Hawkeye are on opposite teams after everything they have been through. 

They remember Budapest very differently. Remember?

They remember Budapest very differently. Remember?

Well THAT.. and they are very close.. since Hawkeye's kids call  Widow "Auntie Nat" So..not sure.. lol. 

Just noticed, no Thor. Guess he's not involved in this one.

What's that flying thing in the background on Cap's team?

I think that is a UAV that belongs to the flying black guy.

Just noticed, no Thor. Guess he's not involved in this one.

What's that flying thing in the background on Cap's team?

Thor is not in it. 

That flying thing is Redwing. In the comics it's Falcon's psychically connected American kestrel, but in the films Redwing is an advanced drone. 

• 2 months later...

hmmm the lack of spidey and antman in that teaser, worry me to say the least :/ 

I bet Antman is in there somewhere. Marvel wouldn't pass up such an opportunity.

He is probably sitting on Scarlett Johansson's left breast : P

I don't get it... I just don't get the need to fight each other. Infinity wars is coming and yet they do this.... just wierd kinda like Batman and Super man's fighting..dumb.

I don't get it... I just don't get the need to fight each other. Infinity wars is coming and yet they do this.... just wierd kinda like Batman and Super man's fighting..dumb.

so i take it you didnt read the comics?

• Like 1