Captain America : Civil War

I don't get it... I just don't get the need to fight each other. Infinity wars is coming and yet they do this.... just wierd kinda like Batman and Super man's fighting..dumb.

Well it would be kind of boring if they just all got along all the time & no had no conflict or any differing opinions.

I don't get it... I just don't get the need to fight each other. Infinity wars is coming and yet they do this.... just wierd kinda like Batman and Super man's fighting..dumb.

Both the Civil War and BvS fights are comic book based.

In Civil War the conflict stems from a superhero and mutant registration law which has been part of X-Men in both comics and films since forever.

For BvS its based partly on the Frank Miller comics and partly the fact that Batman and Superman have butted heads numerous times in the comics, starting with some tellings of their first meeting. new-52-Justice-League-2-issue-2-action-a

Yeah because the spider man is on the ground so much... I don't think so lol... It's a guy in an orange shirt.. O_O

I didn't say it was, just pointing out what others are saying.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not thrilled with the spidey suit.. not sure if its just too cartoonish or what but it looks "off" to me

that being said.. the trailer looks great and this is easily my most anticipated Marvel movie yet..  

• Like 1

Spidey waaay too CG. If that's the final suit.. I can say I actually like the design of Amazing Spiderman 2 costume the best. 

• Like 1

They should have left him out of he trailers, kept it a surprise. Overall though, it is what it is, this new trailer hasn't increased my level of excitement from what it was, maybe it's the aftereffect from Ultron, the trailers looked great for it, the movie itself though wasn't.  Just me but I'm much more excited to watch BvS than CW.

1 hour ago, Razorwing said:

Spidey waaay too CG. If that's the final suit.. I can say I actually like the design of Amazing Spiderman 2 costume the best. 

No CGI:

Captain-America-Civil-War-Spider-Man-Cos

12 hours ago, Terrigamer said:

Love the suit (presuming that it looks the way it does due to Peter being a 15 year old kid who throws it together himself, of course).

It looks like the suit is MEANT to look like, from the comics. Also, I loved the motion of the eyes!

I was worried we'd get the "Iron Spider" suit that Stark designed in the comic... That thing looked bloody stupid. :s

latest?cb=20150729001940

Edited by FloatingFatMan