AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Official Thread

God bless Bit-Torrent is all I can say! :)

Hey, we try to please... if one way goes down, there's always another. (Y) Don't fret though... Direct links will be back shortly. :)

You see now how the servers died?  ;)  lol

Ya, alot of people wants this .... :blink:

Maybe you should save up some money or find a guy with a fast connection ( 10,100,1000 mbit pipe ) then there would not be all these problems. And oh ya btw why dont you upload it at fileplanet, fileshack, gamershell. You know big game/file sites .... Then it could be spread more and Neowin could be even more famous :laugh:

Another thing i have been thinking about, when SP2 arrives maybe it cant be installed properly because of all the updates ( Arnt those beta or alpha updates ) or are you gonna extract the updates from the SP2 and make a new autopatcher at the time ? ....

Last thing, maybe make another AP version with tons of wallpapers, screensavers, logon screen .. (Popular ones)

That could be cool of you just formatted ...

Thats it from now, thanks for a great program Flish ;)

Ya, alot of people wants this .... :blink:

Maybe you should save up some money or find a guy with a fast connection ( 10,100,1000 mbit pipe ) then there would not be all these problems. And oh ya btw why dont you upload it at fileplanet, fileshack, gamershell. You know big game/file sites .... Then it could be spread more and Neowin could be even more famous :laugh:

Another thing i have been thinking about, when SP2 arrives maybe it cant be installed properly because of all the updates ( Arnt those beta or alpha updates ) or are you gonna extract the updates from the SP2 and make a new autopatcher at the time ? ....

Last thing, maybe make another AP version with tons of wallpapers, screensavers, logon screen .. (Popular ones)

That could be cool of you just formatted ...

Thats it from now, thanks for a great program Flish ;)

Free software man, the only money I have from it is from donations... and I don't have enough myself (read as financially challenged at the moment) to do so. :( I e-mailed Fileshack about it, never got a response, never tried the other two though...

None of the updates are Beta or Alpha... some just come from other places (some can't be downloaded from Microsoft, but come on OEM CD's, etc). When SP2 comes out it will just install over SP1 (even with the AP patches installed)... no issues should come of it. (Y)

And you can actually make it yourself and have it even load the theme you want and other things right on first boot. ;)

LOL sorry, i mean in the corner of Fileplanet .. then submit file :p

EDIT: sorry its just, im tired, got a soar throat, headaque ... I dont feel so good :x

200 MB Max! I'm 2 MB over! Hmmm... I have an idea! (Y)

@conductor - Look in the folder called "Undo Regtweaks" and just run the one you want to undo. :)

I hope im helping out here, tell me if im not, then i leaving in a split sec. :(

Hey, if they let me upload it and they host it, then you totally are. :D

200 MB Max!  I'm 2 MB over!  Hmmm... I have an idea!  (Y)

@conductor - Look in the folder called "Undo Regtweaks" and just run the one you want to undo.  :)

Are you doing FileShack? If you know i'll do FileShack?

any direct working download links?

preferably one with a decent d/l speed (50kb/s ish)

Workin' on it... have a few uploading so I should have some soon. :)

@DJ Prem - I was attemptin' to do FilePlanet, hopin' it works... and yes, my name is Jason. (Y)

thanks Flish (Y)

*edit* got a torrent instead, should be complete within the hour. how do i upload a torrent once its complete? this is my first torrent download and i'm using shareaza :wacko: hope i can help to share it

Workin' on it... have a few uploading so I should have some soon. :)

@DJ Prem - I was attemptin' to do FilePlanet, hopin' it works... and yes, my name is Jason. (Y)

No prob, i'll FileShack and see how it works out when you get a direct link can u give me link that is not public so i can give it to fileshack so they dont get a dead server :D

have not contribute or anything but just want to leave a note and say thanks for all who contributed. it helps me in a great way. =)

Hey man, it was made for all of you, so I'm glad you like it! (Y) Wish I had more servers up at the moment, but I will soon. :D