AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Official Thread

@mark03 That's just becaust the site that is tracking this torrent (TorrentReactor.com) is extremely busy. Keep trying. You should connect shortly. :D

Steve

Still uploading to servers, but here is an FTP server containing both the full and update. This can only handle 6 people at a time... so ready... get set.... go:

Addy: 130.13.153.165

User: user

Pass: user

Port: 79

;)

1. Where is the changelog?

2. When I copied the contents of my AP November disc to my harddrive, then extracted the AP December update, then started Updater.exe in the extracted folder. It sucessfully updated AP, but eliminated the autorun. Could you post the files individually (autorun.inf, AutoPatcherXP.exe, etc.)?

1. Where is the changelog?

2. When I copied the contents of my AP November disc to my harddrive, then extracted the AP December update, then started Updater.exe in the extracted folder. It sucessfully updated AP, but eliminated the autorun. Could you post the files individually (autorun.inf, AutoPatcherXP.exe, etc.)?

It should have eliminated the AutoRun, and made a new AutoRun (called AutoPatcherXP_Menu.exe)... did that show up? And the changelog is under the new Documentation folder. :)

okay all the links on the site for the upgrade are now dead in one way or another, and the last upgrade link flish posted worked but the file was corrupted and said it was a dos program with an error message saying it was too big to fit into my 1gb of ram.

:no: i guess i'll just wait til the onslaught of downloads finishes which probably won't be until xp sp2 is released officially

okay all the links on the site for the upgrade are now dead in one way or another, and the last upgrade link flish posted worked but the file was corrupted and said it was a dos program with an error message saying it was too big to fit into my 1gb of ram.

:no:?  i guess i'll just wait til the onslaught of downloads finishes which probably won't be until xp sp2 is released officially

Or you could d/l Bit-Torrent here Bit-Torrent Client and try it that way...By the way, Flish....I have updated my version 4.1 and now my C drive icon shows as the AutoPatcher Icon and routes to Autopatcher and then attempts to execute it whenever I left click to open the drive....any ideas on how to correct this?

okay you got me, i'm downloading bitorrent, are you happy with yourself, you're not on commission for downloads of this program are you?! :p

Heh, now that would be interesting no? At any rate, if anyone is going to get a commission....Flish and Raptor should be first in line...not that I want them to get any ideas! :)

Thanks you old geezer ...

Used 4 hours on bittorrent and now you post these links ... :crazy:

:woot:

:p Just got done... sorry! ;) And I'll post the MD5's when I get home... (Y)