AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Official Thread

If someone would be kind enough to provide me a direct link please PM me as i was to pass the link to FileShack so that can download the file from you and host the file on thier servers :D

man, my computer is going so slow, my mum just switched users to send a fax and it took like 15 minutes lol. i told her that autopatcher was too important for her to log me off ;)

If someone would be kind enough to provide me a direct link please PM me as i was to pass the link to FileShack so that can download the file from you and host the file on thier servers :D

No direct link yet, man... and I couldn't get it to work at FilePlanet, kept messing up. Oh well...

Have you ever considered an IRC channel (chat room) for AutoPatcher? I dunno, just an idea, at least. Some people like a little more interactivity. People could also run file server's with the latest versions of AP on there too, which would take the load off of the other servers (i.e. HTTP, Torrent, eDonkey). :)

got 2 bsods and my drive with loadsa important stuff got wiped!!

Calm down... explain a little more, what were the BSOD's? What was wiped?

Also, don't have a link for the full yet (workin' on it), but here is a link to the Update only (you must already have the Nov Version):

New Link for Update Only!!

Yes, this is the "experimental client...I like it more than the regular Bit-Torrent front end as this gives me much more detail....plus I can set it's options...also, as you can see...I am still trying to help out with the seeding........so hope you guys enjoy...I'll be leaving it on for the rest of the day at least...:)

fa45f2db.jpg

Yes, this is the "experimental client...I like it more than the regular Bit-Torrent front end as this gives me much more detail....plus I can set it's options...also, as you can see...I am still trying to help out with the seeding........so hope you guys enjoy...I'll be leaving it on for the rest of the day at least...:)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid9...6d/fa45f2db.jpg

Thanks, the more to seed the better! (Y) Trust me, we appreciate it! :D

Thanks, the more to seed the better! (Y) Trust me, we appreciate it! :D

Hey man, we all certainly appreciate you and your crew's hard work on this release....so not a problem at all! :)

@mark03 You were already seeding it with the "Official" BitTorrent Client. Seeding just means that you have the full file and you are letting other people download (leech) it. To start it uploading again, just click on the link for the AutopatcherXP_Dec.exe torrent and tell it to save the file where you already have it. That will start it seeding (uploading) the file again. :)

i'll seed it if someone tells me how. i got the experimental bt and i just completed d/l of full version

Just leave your BT-Torrent client on after you recieve your d/l....it will continue to upload and hence "seed" until you shut it off....