Dopamine

+jnelsoninjax
53 minutes ago, Raphaël G. said:

Please e-mail it to raphael@digimezzo.com. Thanks.

Just sent it to you

+Raphaël G.
16 hours ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Just sent it to you

Thank you. I got the file and found a strange error. I'll further communicate by e-mail

Markef

Hi,

Is there a size limit for Dopamine?
A number of songs not to be exceeded?
When I do a tag modification through the software, I have the following error:

2021-02-05 14:02:48.463|Info|App.xaml.ExecuteEmergencyStop|558|### FORCED STOP of Dopamine, version 2.0.5.4000 ###
2021-02-05 14:02:48.463|Error|TaskbarService.ShowTaskBarItemInfoPause|120|Could not change the TaskBarItemInfo Play/Pause icon to 'La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.'. Exception: Play
2021-02-05 14:02:48.465|Error|App.xaml.ExecuteEmergencyStop|555|Unhandled Exception. Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à Dopamine.App.ExecuteEmergencyStop(Exception ex)

.../...

Tell me how to send you the logs.

Best Regards

Marc

Evan1

Hi,

I've been using Dopamine for a few weeks now and I love the simplicity and the design.

It just hits all the right marks for me.

I was just wondering, is it possible to display the comments of an mp3 file on the music player, as I often edit those sections in order to keep track of my music.

If not, that's fine as well.

Cheers,

Evan

• 2 weeks later...
Frankdoodle1

Hey there, I'm back. 

I've been having a bit of trouble with controlling Dopamine using my headphones. They have a touch gesture on them that lets me pause/play and skip to the song forward/backward. These actions haven't been working with Dopamine. I could swear that they were working when I used Dopamine like a month ago but now they are not working. The headphone controls are working with YouTube and even groove music so it probably isn't the headphone's fault. I have enabled external control in Dopamine settings but it hasn't changed anything. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
+Raphaël G.

Hello everyone!

Dopamine 2.0.6 has just been released. Please check the change log below:

- [Added] Added Discord Rich Presence
- [Added] Added a Finnish translation
- [Fixed] Fixed Folder screen compatibility issue with the Dopamine 3 database
- [Fixed] Fixed volume tooltip overlaps volume control numbers
- [Changed] Removed support for LyricsWiki. The site was shut down.
- [Changed] Updated the Bulgarian translation
- [Changed] Updated the French translation
- [Changed] Updated the German translation
- [Changed] Updated the Indonesian translation
- [Changed] Updated the Korean translation
- [Changed] Updated the Serbian (Cyrillic) translation
- [Changed] Updated the Serbian (Latin) translation

Download here

Enjoy!

• Like 1

+Raphaël G.
On 05/02/2021 at 14:39, Markef said:

Hi,

Is there a size limit for Dopamine?
A number of songs not to be exceeded?
When I do a tag modification through the software, I have the following error:

2021-02-05 14:02:48.463|Info|App.xaml.ExecuteEmergencyStop|558|### FORCED STOP of Dopamine, version 2.0.5.4000 ###
2021-02-05 14:02:48.463|Error|TaskbarService.ShowTaskBarItemInfoPause|120|Could not change the TaskBarItemInfo Play/Pause icon to 'La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.'. Exception: Play
2021-02-05 14:02:48.465|Error|App.xaml.ExecuteEmergencyStop|555|Unhandled Exception. Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à Dopamine.App.ExecuteEmergencyStop(Exception ex)

.../...

Tell me how to send you the logs.

Best Regards

Marc

THere is no limit to the number of songs that Dopamine can play. If this issue is still relevant, you can send the logs to info@digimezzo.com

On 08/02/2021 at 08:18, Evan1 said:

Hi,

I've been using Dopamine for a few weeks now and I love the simplicity and the design.

It just hits all the right marks for me.

I was just wondering, is it possible to display the comments of an mp3 file on the music player, as I often edit those sections in order to keep track of my music.

If not, that's fine as well.

Cheers,

Evan

Hello,

Thank you for liking Dopamine. No, it is not possible to display comments. Could you tell me in which way you would like to see comments?

• 4 weeks later...
jorismak

Hi!

I'm just trying Dopamine for the first few songs. I notice that when playing (in shuffle mode) there is a small fade-in when I skip to the next song. This kind of triggers me :s.

I searched the settings but I can't find anything related to turn it off.

Is this correct?

• 1 month later...
ajjmin

Hi

It's me again. I really like this app. This has been my daily driver app for a couple months.

I just want to ask that is it possible to display .lrc files? I have downloaded most of my songs with .lrc files which made song to display some karaoke-ish style to sing along the song.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chandrakant
      Amazon introduces The Golden Era Vinyl subscription service
      by Chandrakant Isi

Vinyl records, the last bastion of analog music in this digital world, has been making a strong comeback. Last year, over 27 million LPs were sold in the US. It is a clear indication that not only the nostalgic folks but also the newer generation has a fascination for vinyl records. To make most of this trend, Amazon, which already lists hundreds of thousand records in its catalog, has announced a new vinyl subscription service.

Dubbed as 'Vinyl of the Month Club: The Golden Era', it offers a single album on vinyl every month. For those not in the know, the golden era of vinyl refers to the 60s and 70s. The service seems like a good idea for young vinyl enthusiasts planning to build their collection. Amazon claims that a monthly record is picked by its experts at Amazon Music. So far, Amazon has revealed that subscribers will get a chance to enjoy the work of legendary artists such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Miles Davis, and Fleetwood Mac.

Upon subscribing to the service, you can find out the current month's album from Amazon's orders page. If you already own that album or it doesn't interest you, simply skip the month's package from the 'Manage Your Subscriptions' page. Amazon also allows subscribers to return a vinyl as long as its packing is intact.

Amazon's Vinyl of the Month Club subscription costs $24.99 per month. The pricing is not bad considering that the cost of popular LPs varies wildly. For instance, Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti currently sells for $34.69 on Amazon.

Amazon's idea seems inspired by the Columbia Record Club from the 50s. Conceived in 1955, it was the first venture to offer music through the mail. The company offered a complimentary record to boost its membership numbers. It was a huge success back then as the company was shipping over seven million vinyl records by 1957.

• By Copernic
      foobar2000 1.6.6
      by Razvan Serea

foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.

foobar2000 features:

Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components. Gapless playback. Full unicode support. Easily customizable user interface layout. Advanced tagging capabilities. Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component. Full ReplayGain support. Customizable keyboard shortcuts. Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player foobar2000 1.6.6 changelog:

Made Advanced Preferences searchable. Added support for attaching pictures to Matroska files; fixed Matroska tag editing bugs. More accurate reporting of Matroska bitrate (actual content is probed if needed). Added itunesadvisory tag support for M4A. Updated embedded cuesheet handling code. Replaced PPHS resampler with much faster libretro resampler. Added support for internet radio album art. Converter: Encoded FLAC files are now updated with proper FLAC seektables, if FLAC.exe doesn't write them by itself. Converter: Workarounds for clashes when writing to a Media Library indexed folder. Converter: Added built-in profile for exhale AAC encoder. Converter: Fixed some warning prompts not being possible to permanently disable. Fixed slightly inaccurate bitrate reporting for Musepack and WavPack. Tags are now excluded from file size used to calculate the bitrate. Now compiled with Visual Studio 2019 (was 2017 before). Album art related regressions fixed. (beta 2) Worked around 7-zip reading crash. (beta 2) Fixed missing no-artwork pic in some scenarios. (beta 3) Fixed slower playlist & library search regression from earlier betas. (beta 4) Fixed failure to read some rare MP4/M4A files. (beta 5) Converter: Added a toggle for FLAC seektable fix. (beta 5) Fixed Default UI playlist rendering glitches with millions of items. (beta 6) Fixed decoding of 7-channel FLAC files. (beta 7) Made FLAC channel mask not cleared with 'remove tags'. (beta 7) Improved compatibility with badly configured HLS radio servers. (beta 7) Fixed odd samplerate autoresampling regression from earlier betas. (beta 8) Download page: foobar2000 1.6.6 | 4.5 MB (Freeware)
      Links: Home Page | foobar2000 for Mac | Windows Store | Android

Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware

• By Copernic
      iTunes 12.11.3
      by Razvan Serea

iTunes is a free application for Windows PCs. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.

Organize your music into playlists Edit file information Record compact discs Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music Encode music into a number of different audio formats. Changes in iTunes 12.11.3:

This update includes security improvements and adds support for new devices. Download: iTunes 12.11.3 (32-bit) | 168.0 MB (Freeware)
      Download: iTunes 12.11.3 (64-bit) | 191.0 MB
      Links: Apple iTunes Website

• By Copernic
      foobar2000 1.6.6 Beta 1
      by Razvan Serea

foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.

foobar2000 features:

Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components. Gapless playback. Full unicode support. Easily customizable user interface layout. Advanced tagging capabilities. Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component. Full ReplayGain support. Customizable keyboard shortcuts. Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player foobar2000 1.6.6 Beta 1 changelog:

Made Advanced Preferences searchable. Added support for attaching pictures to Matroska files; fixed Matroska tag editing bugs. More accurate reporting of Matroska bitrate (actual content is probed if needed). Added itunesadvisory tag support for M4A. Updated embedded cuesheet handling code. Replaced PPHS resampler with much faster libretro resampler. Added support for internet radio album art. Converter: Encoded FLAC files are now updated with proper FLAC seektables, if FLAC.exe doesn't write them by itself. Converter: Workarounds for clashes when writing to a Media Library indexed folder. Converter: Added built-in profile for exhale AAC encoder. Converter: Fixed some warning prompts not being possible to permanently disable. Fixed slightly inaccurate bitrate reporting for Musepack and WavPack. Tags are now excluded from file size used to calculate the bitrate. Now compiled with Visual Studio 2019 (was 2017 before). Download page: foobar2000 1.6.6 Beta 1 | 4.5 MB (Freeware)

• By Copernic
      foobar2000 1.6.5
      by Razvan Serea

foobar2000 features:

Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components. Gapless playback. Full unicode support. Easily customizable user interface layout. Advanced tagging capabilities. Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component. Full ReplayGain support. Customizable keyboard shortcuts. Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player foobar2000 1.6.5 changelog:

Rewritten internal 7-zip support - now opens large files without running out of memory. Updated ReplayGain scanner: improved speed, added classic ReplayGain scanning mode as an option. Converter now warns about conversion of float32 to integer format, as it is not lossless if the source file isn't peak-normalized. "Remove Tags" now retains Apple gapless (iTunSMPB) information on MP3 files. Rationale: tag manipulation should not cause the file to decode differently. Opt-out of this behavior in Advancd Preferences. Fixed some M4A chapter titles not reading correctly. Added support for itunescatalogid for M4A files. Fixes for instability from extreme 7-zip reader memory usage. Fixed a glitch in ReplayGain scanner preferences. Download page: foobar2000 1.6.5 | 4.5 MB (Freeware)