Dopamine

Ok now that playlists are enabled on Dopamine here is a little hint for people who use iTunes to export their playlists. What it does is make your iTunes playlists to m3u! It has worked for me with over 30 playlists with 100's of tracks per playlist. The only thing I am not a fan of is that it requires adobe air for the graphical interface.

http://www.ericdaugherty.com/dev/itunesexport/

I have nothing to do with the site other than find the web site and using it.

Ordering songs within a playlist--to be able to control the order in which the songs are played.

Edit: By the way, when I select a song in a playlist and hit play, it doesn't actually play the selected song. It's a bit frustrating.

Ok understood. I've added song-reordering in playlists to my tasklist and logged a bug for the pressing-play-does-not-play-the-selected-track issue :) I'll into them as soon as I can.

Ok now that playlists are enabled on Dopamine here is a little hint for people who use iTunes to export their playlists. What it does is make your iTunes playlists to m3u! It has worked for me with over 30 playlists with 100's of tracks per playlist. The only thing I am not a fan of is that it requires adobe air for the graphical interface.

http://www.ericdaugherty.com/dev/itunesexport/

I have nothing to do with the site other than find the web site and using it.

Thanks! The itunes playlist database seems pretty simple. I might consider adding importing from itunes to Dopamine.

If only you could add support for adding/removing music to iPhones. I'd be in heaven. Ever think about supporting Androids too?

Sorry, if I'll ever support a Phone, it'll be Windows Phone.

• Like 3

Are there still plans for the mini player to be a small bar across the screen? I would still love this feature... saw a mockup you did at the start of this project.  I want it! =)  Besides that everything else is awesome! Wonderful job!

Are there still plans for the mini player to be a small bar across the screen? I would still love this feature... saw a mockup you did at the start of this project.  I want it! =)  Besides that everything else is awesome! Wonderful job!

Probably, I can see Raphael making this as user-friendly and loaded with tricks. :)

Yes absolutely! :) No ETA yet though. I'll try to push it a little :)

Release! :laugh:

Patience patience :) I haven't started building the nano player yet :)

Hi, Rapha