[OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program

Windows Technical Preview  

1,031 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, 1 being worst, 5 being best. What do you think of Windows 10 from the leaks so far?

• 5.Great, best OS ever
    • 4. Pretty Good, needs a lot of minor tweaks
    • 3. OK, Needs a few major improvements, some minor ones
    • 2. Fine, Needs a lot of major improvements
    • 1.Poor, Needs too many improvements, all hope is lost, never going to use it
  2. 2. Based on the recent leaks by Neowin and Winfuture.de, my next OS upgrade will be?

• Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Sticking with XP
    • OSX Yosemite
    • Linux
    • Sticking with OSX Mavericks
  3. 3. Should Microsoft give away Windows 10 for free?

• Yes for Windows 8.1 Users
    • Yes for Windows 7 and above users
    • Yes for Vista and above users
    • Yes for XP and above users
    • Yes for all Windows users
    • No

For some reason, apps take a LOOONG time to install on this TP. I mean desktop apps. I hate this, it's way faster in 8.1...

I've noticed that overall things seem to be a tad slower for me, but this is a Technical Preview so I didn't expect everything to be better than 8.1.

There are hints out there that a new build could be going out later today, keep an eye out and or try the Preview Builds option in PC settings to see if something goes live.

There are hints out there that a new build could be going out later today, keep an eye out and or try the Preview Builds option in PC settings to see if something goes live.

I wish your words come true and new builds come with IE12, I am itching to test it out. Can't wait.

Yup. Tom Warren just tweeted that.

For some reason, apps take a LOOONG time to install on this TP. I mean desktop apps. I hate this, it's way faster in 8.1...

Its a technical preview and is guaranteed to have a ton of debug code enabled.

Expect it to be slower all the way up to final betas and RCs.

Its a technical preview and is guaranteed to have a ton of debug code enabled.

Expect it to be slower all the way up to final betas and RCs.

Yeah, I guess you're right, I keep forgeting that this is in early stages of developement because I really enjoy it and I wish they would release the damn thing faster :D

On another note, does anyone use the Facebook app from the store? I have a problem with it, every time I open it I get a prompt about wanting to change my profile picture. Even if I say OK, that prompt is there every time I open the app. :/

I did a check on my end and got an error, guess the server is getting hit hard with people checking for the new build already.

I did a check on my end and got an error, guess the server is getting hit hard with people checking for the new build already.

You have it? I still get no preview builds found.

You have it? I still get no preview builds found.

Same here.

Just a reminder for you all, if you changed registry settings to get access to the extra options in Preview builds then you'll need to revert those changes if you haven't already done so ;)