Xbox One 'New Experience' Update

I would advise anyone who is in the Preview Program to attach and external drive and just back up the games/apps they use the most.

If for any chance you have to reload your One, you won't have to use a high amount of band with.

The Xbox One does allow "copying" option.  All my games are on a 4TB External Drive, but there are times where I give the External HDD a break, and play the game off of the internal Drive and vice versa.

Just letting everybody know that Microsoft just released the update to X1 system. I believe it's the Fall update with the UI redesign. The file is over 1 GB and keep you upto date on what's going on. Is anyone else downloading it too? I'm at 75% now.

This hasn't dropped for me in the UK yet, still no 360 games.

Oops, just noticed there is a 12hr delay for the backwards compatibility games to appear.

Edited by SnoopZ

I'd imagine it's not going to let you install them until the switch has been flipped for the back compat games to show up in the Ready to Install list (if you've owned any digital titles), the network error will be it not being able to find the digital files to download for it as MS haven't flipped the switch yet.

I'd imagine it's not going to let you install them until the switch has been flipped for the back compat games to show up in the Ready to Install list (if you've owned any digital titles), the network error will be it not being able to find the digital files to download for it as MS haven't flipped the switch yet.

Well digital titles are not available until 3pm, but i tried 2 disc based games, 1 from the list they gave and 1 that wasn't on the list, the 1 that wasn't on the list said it wasn't able to install it, the 1 that is on the list though popped up an install box then said stopped....network error.

So because of that and the fact my new router only provides me with a strict NAT i need to confirm that this also happens in modem mode with someone else.

• zhangm changed the title to X1 system update for the masses!

Well digital titles are not available until 3pm, but i tried 2 disc based games, 1 from the list they gave and 1 that wasn't on the list, the 1 that wasn't on the list said it wasn't able to install it, the 1 that is on the list though popped up an install box then said stopped....network error.

So because of that and the fact my new router only provides me with a strict NAT i need to confirm that this also happens in modem mode with someone else.

The disc games don't install from the disc, it's just there as a security check, the game is downloaded and installed from the MS servers just like a digital title.

I am hoping it was a server issue and when i get home it all works as i have a nat issue i cant fix, so hoping that is nothing to do with the network error i got this morning.

Surprise the servers are not on fire to be honest! 

Someone who shall not be named *puts halo on head* got Gears of War Ultimate just cause hes so happy the win10 and x1 updates are finally out =)

How do they run as not tried mine yet?

How do they run as not tried mine yet?

Great from everything I've seen.  I love the OSes from the preview builds, though I assume you meant the games.  I've only played a couple so far during the previews and they were running just like they should.

I haven't seen any updates in a while, but i now have a new build 10.0.10586.1015 the previous i had was 1006 and i didn't miss any as i am checking daily.

As of yet i don't know what changes there are.

for those who's games are all digital, u may want to check your games to ensure that the license to the game transferred during the update.

Out of nowhere I didn't own Rare Replay, the full copy's of season 1&2 of Killer Instinct, and Wolfenstein:tOB

Has anyone noticed smartglass from phone or connecting via xbox app on Windows 10 doesn't work anymore after today's update?

I've hard reset the xbox one and still cant get it tow work - it's been working since the preview for me.

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic