Xbox One 'New Experience' Update

My USB TV tuner is failing to be recognised with the latest update, have had to switch to regular TV for the time being. Hopefully gets fixed asap.

Also, another thing i noticed, if my internet goes down (it has a lot lately due to bust exchange) the Xbox pretty much become useless for me, with even the TV failing to function.

You don't know what got until it's gone.

Like Dirty Larry, I've now one issue too many with watching tv through my Xbox One.  The signal use to drop all the time (which seems to be fixed for the most part)

Now there's a volume issue.  I can power cycle the Xbox, Cable Box, and tv until I'm blue in the face, still no volume.

I did NOT opt out of the NXOE/Preview Program, but I decided to concede and put the cable box on it's own HDMI port.  

I never thought I would be this upset about it, but having the 1 input for everything really was convenient.  

You don't know what got until it's gone.

Like Dirty Larry, I've now one issue too many with watching tv through my Xbox One.  The signal use to drop all the time (which seems to be fixed for the most part)

Now there's a volume issue.  I can power cycle the Xbox, Cable Box, and tv until I'm blue in the face, still no volume.

I did NOT opt out of the NXOE/Preview Program, but I decided to concede and put the cable box on it's own HDMI port.  

I never thought I would be this upset about it, but having the 1 input for everything really was convenient.  

Haha yeah same. I never really realised how good i had it until it stopped working. Having the one input for everything and managing it all via the controller or media remote was a blessing.
I also never realised how crappy my TV receivers built in TV Guide was until now, much prefer the OneGuide. 

Until release, my TV will be providing it's own channels, and as soon as the USB TV dongle works again, i'll swap straight back over. 

You never got into the preview then? Hopefully you won't have too many problems.

No, I actually haven't even gotten the system yet, lol, will be at my door tomorrow.

But knowing me, I would have been part of the beta preview, but from what I've read, I might as well wait for the final, which I think is around the middle of the month.

No, I actually haven't even gotten the system yet, lol, will be at my door tomorrow.

But knowing me, I would have been part of the beta preview, but from what I've read, I might as well wait for the final, which I think is around the middle of the month.

12th November is what they're currently saying.

EA Access is a must if you don't have those games!

12th November is what they're currently saying.

EA Access is a must if you don't have those games!

I 2nd this.  Go for EA Access instantly.. 

Even if you don't like sports, you have access to Plants v Zombies: Garden Warfare, Battlefield 4 & Hardline, Need for Speed Rivals, Titanfall, and Dragonage: Inquisition.

Just do the $30 for the year, you wont regret it.

Tried TV last night, and it'd come back to life, so that's good.

Didn't get to try pausing / fast forwarding / resuming, as that's been broken for me from day one. I'll give it a go later and report back.

Everything else has suddenly gone much quicker and smoother which is great because it was laggy as hell for me (interestingly, it was always smooth for a mate of mine).

Tried TV last night, and it'd come back to life, so that's good.

Didn't get to try pausing / fast forwarding / resuming, as that's been broken for me from day one. I'll give it a go later and report back.

Everything else has suddenly gone much quicker and smoother which is great because it was laggy as hell for me (interestingly, it was always smooth for a mate of mine).

is the volume back up and running as well.

For me the picture quality was fixed (and slightly improved at that) at the expense of volume crapping out.