Xbox One 'New Experience' Update

i wonder if we are getting different versions of the newest update...

Whenever I go to tv, it always says signal lost, and then several seconds later tv is working fine.

The likelihood that we have the same TV, audio receiver and cable box is not very high, so we could have the same update but have different issues simply because we have different components. It is not just about the XBox itself.

Just a heads up, the Xbox One is showing an MTU error when checking  multiplayer connection on todays update, in detailed network statistics the MTU is now reported as 510!

Did my stuttering fix work for you? I just used it again, fast forwarded 30 seconds it still stuttered, then went back 5 seconds and it played fine. :)

Haven't had a chance to try it, I think an update has sorted it... haven't experienced it since

Any news on them maybe starting to invite people in again, unfortunately I only got my xbox one a couple of weeks before they announced the preview program was nearing capacity so I never managed to get a invite through.

Testing W10 would have been cool but would still like to get in on the program for future anyway, already do for my pc and windows phone so it would complete the set :)

I've noticed that after a while, my Xbox fan spins up VERY loud, and once it quietens down again after a minute, suddenly everything will be jumpy and laggy and video will skip every few seconds.

Have reported.

I've noticed that after a while, my Xbox fan spins up VERY loud, and once it quietens down again after a minute, suddenly everything will be jumpy and laggy and video will skip every few seconds.

Have reported.

Luckily not had that problem.

When should I expect this update....mine just says 'pending' surely it will be on general release soon

Good question, don't have an answer on that 1 though, but it is released later next month anyway, i had mine on pending for a few weeks before it suddenly upgraded.

Have reported.

Check your Xbox and power brick vents for dust, and maybe get some compressed air to blow through it. 

Check your Xbox and power brick vents for dust, and maybe get some compressed air to blow through it. 

I actually do keep on top of this somewhat (not perfectly by all means!). It only started happening with the October 15th update and it's akin to a process taking up all the CPU/GPU and then not releasing it properly once it's done. Only fix is a hard reboot.

I've noticed a weird problem within the last 24 hours where I'll have to reboot in order to use any apps ( especially tv and halo channel)

I am out of the Preview Program and could not be happier as My TV watching is finally back to normal it appears. Lesson learned on my part. My days of Beta testing anything are over. I just want stability.

• Like 2

I am out of the Preview Program and could not be happier as My TV watching is finally back to normal it appears. Lesson learned on my part. My days of Beta testing anything are over. I just want stability.

I thought the same thing, and yet here I am back on the previews for all three win10 OSes :D

Though I guess it's different if you use the thing for TV.

the last update has been fantastic. bugginess is now to a minimal. they fixed the static that would happen when watching video, sign in issues and speed, random console resets, crashing.

Still problems streaming mkv over wireless network drive, have to fast forward a few seconds then rewind to make it not stutter, seems too early to release it if media is still having issues.

Expect at least two new builds before the final release date comes,  to those who still have some issues while others don't it's probably a case of having a different revision of the Xbox One, depending on when it was built.

Expect at least two new builds before the final release date comes,  to those who still have some issues while others don't it's probably a case of having a different revision of the Xbox One, depending on when it was built.

Well i hope that the fact i have a Day One Console doesn't mean i am stuck with stuttering MKV, other than that the build is very very stable no crashes or anything, other than MTU reported as 510 but i think that is a false positive.

My next update is coming down now, so they're getting more frequent.

MTU is now showing 1414 instead of 510 with this update, it doesn't report an MTU error anymore when testing the multiplayer connection.

MKV streaming across wireless networking still has the stutter when starting to play, work around fast forward a few seconds and then back again, then plays fine.

Edited by SnoopZ

Is it possible t listen to music in the background now, without a chunk of screen real estate being used and the game scaled down?

Kind of annoys me a little that when I want to listen to my mp3`s or youtube a song, I have to have it snapped and taking up my screen.

Is it possible t listen to music in the background now, without a chunk of screen real estate being used and the game scaled down?

Kind of annoys me a little that when I want to listen to my mp3`s or youtube a song, I have to have it snapped and taking up my screen.

Nope, rumoured for early next year i hear.

Is the preview rolling out to everyone?  I heard some people are getting it, not sure though.

12th of November is general release, but i think everyone who asked for it in the preview should have it by now.