Justice League (2017) / Snyder Cut (2021)

McCordRm

Yep. And Alfred emphasizes "Hope".

trag3dy
3 hours ago, Draconian Guppy said:

is that supermans cape?

At the end? Yeah, you can see a bit of red.

+warwagon

They really need to cut down on the CG..I mean it doesn't even look like good CG... it looks like everything was filmed infront of a green screen.

• Like 2

Draconian Guppy
12 hours ago, trag3dy said:

At the end? Yeah, you can see a bit of red.

with brucewayne as well 

oldtimefighter
On 5/24/2017 at 3:32 PM, DocM said:

Musk's been hitting Amber Heard for months. Being a billionaire has its upsides.

5925dfa2e72b6_MuskHeard.thumb.jpg.c90c0c521cef1dcf91ec36928f84db1b.jpg

I would think he would be able to better... Come on, she is hanging around him for his money and the publicity while he is using her to mask his is lack of interest in woman/sex. The man works 100 hours a week when does he have time for sex? I doubt he has hit it more than one or twice if at all.

19 hours ago, Jim K said:

Have to say...dang good trailer.

Awesome! My interest is peaking...

George P

He can probably multitask, hit it and work on something at the same time.

McCordRm

Forgot to mention... I love the line, "...no Lanterns...".

Dashel

Snyder's trailer was better. ;) Can't wait.

• 2 months later...
mudslag

trag3dy

It's an okay trailer I guess but it doesn't do as much for me as any of the Thor Ragnarok trailers.

+warwagon

Snyder does not to a good job of mixing CG with real life. All of his CG looks like the entire thing is just CG. It's just horrible.

• Like 1

riot
51 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Snyder does not to a good job of mixing CG with real life. All of his CG looks like the entire thing is just CG. It's just horrible.

Agreed.  The part where Aquaman crashes into the top of the building and explodes out the front doors looks awful.

• Like 1

George P

It's a good trailer as far as tone and showing us the characters in a lighter mood. 

• 1 month later...
George P

I saw it last night, very fun and fast paced. Only problem I have with it is that it's not longer, another half hour would've been great. 

• 3 weeks later...
Innervisions33

I saw it opening night.  It was good, but I was underwhelmed.  It seemed rushed so I agree with George that it should have been a bit longer.  I'll be seeing it again in the next week or so to get a better feel.

Dashel

Please Jesus give us a directors cut showing Snyder's original vision.  ###### Joss and the grass######ers at WB.  Good, could have been great.

George P
52 minutes ago, Dashel said:

Please Jesus give us a directors cut showing Snyder's original vision.  ###### Joss and the grass######ers at WB.  Good, could have been great.

The decision to make it 2 hours max was a dumb idea, I don't understand what the higher ups at the WB were thinking. 

• Like 2

Dashel

I think it was too similar to what was seen in the 'Death of Superman' documentary, they overthought and meddled it to death.  Its a testament to the JL that even that couldn't kill it. I agree that Snyder can be too divisive to build a tent pole franchise around.  He isn't the guy to create mass market appeal like Disney/Marvel has done.  I just don't see why they can't do both.  Let Snyder have his love/hate trilogy for the fans, and let a more generic director do the mainstream ones.

The parts Snyder did though, ###### were they great.  At least we have the 2nd trailer to imagine what could have been.

• Like 1

MikeChipshop
On 08/10/2017 at 8:25 PM, riot said:

Agreed.  The part where Aquaman crashes into the top of the building and explodes out the front doors looks awful.

That bit was so cringey, looked like he was standing in front of red tinged wallpaper.

Skiver
On 06/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, George P said:

The decision to make it 2 hours max was a dumb idea, I don't understand what the higher ups at the WB were thinking. 

I have to both agree and disagree, I always find that the DC movies of late drag-on.

I kinda wish we'd seen individual movies of each of the heroes before they did Justice League like we did with Wonder Women. It sets their backstory up fully and means we get more detail on them and can avoid them having to spend the first half of this movie doing a half-arsed job of it.

George P
11 hours ago, Skiver said:

I have to both agree and disagree, I always find that the DC movies of late drag-on.

I kinda wish we'd seen individual movies of each of the heroes before they did Justice League like we did with Wonder Women. It sets their backstory up fully and means we get more detail on them and can avoid them having to spend the first half of this movie doing a half-arsed job of it.

I get what you're saying but with all the new characters in this the extra 30 minutes would make a big difference in my opinion.  They for sure left out a good bit of flash and cyborg stuff on the cutting room floor. 

I agree we should have gotten more stand alone movies first. The best way would have been to go MoS, MoS2, batman, BvS, WW and then see if you could pull off a JL movie. 

• Like 1

Circaflex
11 hours ago, Skiver said:

100% agree and this is why Marvel is so far ahead of DC in terms of movies. Marvel started it how long ago with Iron Man, and after we had a few characters established we were introduced to the team. DC is late to the game and trying to play catchup, so they crammed everything into just a few movies to try and get where Marvel is.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
+warwagon

After watching the movie last night I have a new Nickname for Zack Snider. 

Zack obvious greenscreen Ruin it with horrible CGI Snider

Actually, I also need a shorter version

Zack Obvious Greenscreen snider

Can studios please stop giving this man high budget movies, all he does is wrap his movies in horrible CGI were he films the entire movie on a green screen. I'm aware most movies also film mostly on a green screen but for some reason Zack's movies all yell "GREEN SCREEN!". So I see they are giving him the next Justice League movie too, now I don't feel sorry for WB.

• Like 2

Circaflex
On 3/14/2018 at 5:57 AM, warwagon said:

After watching the movie last night I have a new Nickname for Zack Snider. 

Zack obvious greenscreen Ruin it with horrible CGI Snider

Actually, I also need a shorter version

Zack Obvious Greenscreen snider

Can studios please stop giving this man high budget movies, all he does is wrap his movies in horrible CGI were he films the entire movie on a green screen. I'm aware most movies also film mostly on a green screen but for some reason Zack's movies all yell "GREEN SCREEN!". So I see they are giving him the next Justice League movie too, now I don't feel sorry for WB.

You need to remember, about 20% of the film was redone by Josh Whedon, this film wasn't cut or finalized by Snyder.

+warwagon
58 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

You need to remember, about 20% of the film was redone by Josh Whedon, this film wasn't cut or finalized by Snyder.

Ya, but the special effects had Snyder writen all over them. I mean didn't Josh Whedon give us the first avengers? So we know he can give us great stuff, but Snyder gave us batman vs superman and man of steal

• Steven P. changed the title to Justice League (2017) / Snyder Cut (2021)