Justice League (2017) / Snyder Cut (2021)

• Steven P. changed the title to Justice League (2017) / Snyder Cut (2021)

My body is ready.   I'm licking the changes i've seen so far.    I haven't seen it posted yet though, is this just a super long movie or are they going to cut it up into episodes?

20 minutes ago, George P said:

My body is ready.   I'm licking the changes i've seen so far.    I haven't seen it posted yet though, is this just a super long movie or are they going to cut it up into episodes?

I am reading on Twitter that it will be a four-part miniseries on HBO Max, and it is supposedly 4 hours long. 

2 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

I am reading on Twitter that it will be a four-part miniseries on HBO Max, and it is supposedly 4 hours long. 

Sounds good to me, gives them more time to work on FX since I don't expect them to release each part at once like netflix.  4, 1hr parts is good to me.

5 minutes ago, George P said:

Sounds good to me, gives them more time to work on FX since I don't expect them to release each part at once like netflix.  4, 1hr parts is good to me.

I also read that the film studio dropped $15-20M for the FX.

On 8/23/2020 at 3:53 AM, Steven P. said:

I also read that the film studio dropped $15-20M for the FX.

Hopefully the FX improved and it loses the "Zach Green screen Snyder" look. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The format has also changed, at first they talked about it being in 4 episodes but now I hear it'll be one big 4hr movie. 

32 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

I think the original plan was to release it over 4 weeks?

That's what everyone said at first but I think the plan changed due to the pandemic and closing of the theaters. 

WB wanted to use this to boost HBO Max to start but with the move to have their movies release on it on day one the need to rely on JL for boosting users doesn't seem to be a issue now. 

I am looking forward to this. I think it will be a completely different movie than the turd I mean Joss Whedon version. 

3 hours ago, Xenon said:

I am looking forward to this. I think it will be a completely different movie than the turd I mean Joss Whedon version. 

Just from the new trailer you can tell we're in for quite a different ride.  Sure the story beats are the same but Snyders cut is beefed up to the max it looks like.

• Like 2