'Foreign Men' Blamed After Mass Sex Assault At Music Festival, Youngest Victim Just 12 Years Old

Foreign Men’ Blamed After Mass Sex Assault At Music Festival, Youngest Victim Just 12 Years Old
by Oliver JJ Lane | 3 Jul 2016

Swedish police have received 35 complaints from young women after “foreign young men” went on an apparent two day rampage at a popular music festival, sexually assaulting young girls they found there.

The actual number of girls attacked during the weekend festival are thought to be much higher, as within many of the 35 reports received by police, there are thought to be multiple complainants. Police started to receive reports from young women during the Kalstad ‘Putte i Parken’ (Party in the Park) on Friday and Saturday night, reports Svenska Dagbladet, with 24 received during the festival and another 11 coming afterward.

The complaints are understood to focus on children being kissed, and “groped on the chest and buttocks”, according to a police source.

Early reports in Sweden’s mainstream press, including the best-selling AftonBladet newspaper simply identified the assailants as “unknown males”, however as victims and witnesses have come forward a clear picture of systematic abuse by migrants males has emerged.

Speaking to the Expressen newspaper with her mother, one 15-year-old girl who went to the party with her friends said: “I stood and danced when a guy came up from behind and held me down. he started humping against my body, it was horrible”.

The paper described how she had visited with six young friends — five of whom were also molested by what it calls “foreign youths”. The young woman said: “A guy ran his hand between the legs of one of my friends, and when she went to a bouncer, she was asked if she was drunk. I don’t know what the bouncers are doing there if they can’t help when people do this”.

The victim said when she reported her own abuse to security, he shrugged off the incident, saying it was just a thing “that happens in the audience” at festivals. The mother of the 15-year-old girl told the paper several other events of “sexual harassment” could have been avoided if the bouncers present at the even had done their jobs properly.

Read further,
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/03/foreign-men-blamed-after-mass-sex-assault-at-music-festival-youngest-victim-is-12-years-old/

lololollolo. silly little girls. weren't they wearing their "Don't touch me" Wristbands? Americans are still laughing at you Europe. #EuroCucks

Edited by seta-san
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, xendrome said:

Is this a typical Breitbart article trying to incite some type of racism because of all of the use of "foreign" ?

no. this is breitbarts way of being politically correct. if they were being honest they would have put "muslim"

They did, but it was written in Swedish.. They asked for translators for the next music festival.

27 minutes ago, seta-san said:

no. this is breitbarts way of being politically correct. if they were being honest they would have put "muslim"

Why can't they just be "criminals", regardless of where they are from or their ethnicity.. 

Just now, xendrome said:

Why can't they just be "criminals", regardless of where they are from or their ethnicity.. 

because there is a sick coherent ideology behind the attacks that they are actively importing. and there is an even more sick ideology that is leading to inaction to these events.

1 minute ago, seta-san said:

because there is a sick coherent ideology behind the attacks that they are actively importing. and there is an even more sick ideology that is leading to inaction to these events.

So the government of Sweden is importing these "Muslums" on purpose to rape young girls at music concerts and taking no action against it?, Gotcha.

7 minutes ago, xendrome said:

So the government of Sweden is importing these "Muslums" on purpose to rape young girls at music concerts and taking no action against it?, Gotcha.

i don't care what the original purpose of importing the muslims. it could be for something half-way reasonable like propping up a collapsing welfare system. it's become this. it's a ###### show and Europeans are too cucked to defend themselves against invaders who are raping their women, attacking police, killing randomly, etc. Europeans deserve the future they get. I can promise you that it won't be the high-minded philosophy that is inviting the barbarians into the gates that will rule the future.. it'll look more like Pakistan. it'll be violent, ultra-conservative, impoverished... in short by the end of our children's lives Europe is going to be an Islamic hellscape.

Edited by seta-san
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, seta-san said:

I see no mention of religion and to infer such is a distortion of the reported assaults,even calling the alleged assualts as caused by migrants is an unproven and biased allegation.

3 minutes ago, Arachno 1D said:

I see no mention of religion and to infer such is a distortion of the reported assaults,even calling the alleged assualts as caused by migrants is an unproven and biased allegation.

Well that's breitbart for you. Never really caring for facts. Much like a lot of folk in these forums. 

5 minutes ago, Arachno 1D said:

yes. there is no mention of religion because Swedish authorities won't put that out... but do you really think the Poles are sexually assaulting young girls? Use some reason, please.

Your attempting to infer something that is not based on any factual evidence or report......use some common sense please

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Arachno 1D said:

Your attempting to infer something that is not based on any factual evidence or report......use some common sense please

Occam's Razor says these two perps were from the ME, probably Syria or Iraq, unless you know of another mass inflow of refugees to Europe. From my above link, Google translated.

Two teenagers were arrested in connection with Friday's adoption of the tooth. They were released but suspicions remain.

- The two suspects belong to the group of unaccompanied refugee children. They were released because of his young age and sent back to their accommodation.They are under 18 years old, Per-Arne Eriksson at Värmland police previously said.

As the assault was on Heretics and Infidel women, its OK  according to the Holy book. Read it, you will see. I did and now know it is hate filled and Intolerant of difference, and where they get peaceful is beyond me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NinjaGinger said:

As the assault was on Heretics and Infidel women, its OK  according to the Holy book. Read it, you will see. I did and now know it is hate filled and Intolerant of difference, and where they get peaceful is beyond me.

The bible is just as hate filled. But hey, pick on the largest religion right?

9 minutes ago, wakjak said:

So, in summary: all religions suck. 

• Like 3

I guess that's why in Muslim countries they are allow to have several wifes. One is not enough. They have also some kind of attraction for girls as young as 8 years old. I am talking about adults male with girls that could be their own daughters. Sorry if I offend someone but in my book that is sick.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, wakjak said:

Christianity had a reformation hundreds of years ago, Islam has not and it desperately needs to!  Your comparison is weak and irrelevant.

2 hours ago, DocM said:

Occam's Razor says these two perps were from the ME, probably Syria or Iraq, unless you know of another mass inflow of refugees to Europe. From my above link, Google translated.

yep theres other 'immigrants' from non-muslim area and no extensive report they doing the same as what 'immigrants' from islamic countries did.

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

You know things are bad when the best defence you have is "this other crappy religion is also crappy".

It's like trying to defend a murderer at a trial by saying "Hey, at least my client only murdered one person, some people murder two or more!".

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Torolol said:

yep theres other 'immigrants' from non-muslim area and no extensive report they doing the same as what 'immigrants' from islamic countries did.

that's because the ones that did it were Muslim pigs who deserve nothing less then death!

5 hours ago, wakjak said:

I pick on Christians with equal contempt. :p

• Like 1