'Foreign Men' Blamed After Mass Sex Assault At Music Festival, Youngest Victim Just 12 Years Old

10 hours ago, xendrome said:

Why can't they just be "criminals", regardless of where they are from or their ethnicity.. 

Well, what if they start of by saying:
OK, we know its people, lets narrow it down - males?  OK - all were males, and definitely people.
Can we narrow it down further ?
All males were not swedes - OK - therefore foreign.
So - we can say these lowlifes were foreign males -  can we narrow it down even further, to give a more exacting description ?  No ?  not 100 % ?  OK.

So - they put "foreign male criminals".  Because, well - they dont want to make any insinuations.

Now the readers, will start to apply the aforementioned Occam's Razor :

Is there a group of people who, (1) would be in the area (2) are not originally from the area (3) who would be a little warped in their ideologies about (a) women (b) sex (c) not caring about either and the laws in place ?

Now, remove all the crazy ideas - what would the most logical answer be ?

10 hours ago, xendrome said:

So the government of Sweden is importing these "Muslums" on purpose to rape young girls at music concerts and taking no action against it?, Gotcha.

Now who is jumping to conclusions ?  Nobody said that was the purpose.  Why would you jump to such a conclusion ?  Not very idealistic - you need to keep an open mind about these things - dont want to assume :whistle:

8 hours ago, Arachno 1D said:

Your attempting to infer something that is not based on any factual evidence or report......use some common sense please

Please read the above - 

6 hours ago, wakjak said:

The bible is just as hate filled. But hey, pick on the largest religion right?

LOL nice try - they are crazy too - but you are trying to overlook a few centuries of time - something muslims are deadlocked in - a time warp - they havent left the 9th century

6 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

So, in summary: all religions suck. 

This is true.  That much is true.

Sure breitbart isnt the most open-minded - but smoke....fire..... Occam's thingy....

The only common sense lacking is the ones in this thread who are closet SJWs and dont want to call things for what they are..  They only want to jump on people who connect the dots....

But to be fair - we can all wait to see how this plays out - my money is on that serene piece of oil-laden real estate all too well known for their levelheadedness and modern approach to all things :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, seta-san said:

i don't care what the original purpose of importing the muslims. it could be for something half-way reasonable like propping up a collapsing welfare system. it's become this. it's a ###### show and Europeans are too cucked to defend themselves against invaders who are raping their women, attacking police, killing randomly, etc. Europeans deserve the future they get. I can promise you that it won't be the high-minded philosophy that is inviting the barbarians into the gates that will rule the future.. it'll look more like Pakistan. it'll be violent, ultra-conservative, impoverished... in short by the end of our children's lives Europe is going to be an Islamic hellscape.

Welcome to Cultural Marxism where the minorities are the ones being oppressed by definition and white males are the oppressors and must be disempowered by all the means possible.

12 hours ago, seta-san said:

Americans are still laughing at you Europe. 

Unfortunately, much of the European affairs are being remotely controlled from Washington.

I read the daily mails take on this. First thing that came to my mind, rather than "damn those foreigners" was:

At 12, if my daughter wanted to go to a festival etc. I would be with her IF she was allowed to go at all.

The girl who was 17 and attacked has stated she didn't actually see who did it, but was at the time surrounded by "foreigners". My bet is that there where also others from her own country there, but she either didn't see them or only concentrated on the ones that "looked different".

Lastly, she stated that it started with a bum pinch and ended with her genitals being groped. Just sounds all bit odd to me. Someone was able to either move in front of her or reach around from behind her and grab her genitals, yet she didn't see who did it? Hmm...

16 hours ago, illegaloperation said:
7 hours ago, restroom said:

I read the daily mails take on this. First thing that came to my mind, rather than "damn those foreigners" was:

At 12, if my daughter wanted to go to a festival etc. I would be with her IF she was allowed to go at all.

The girl who was 17 and attacked has stated she didn't actually see who did it, but was at the time surrounded by "foreigners". My bet is that there where also others from her own country there, but she either didn't see them or only concentrated on the ones that "looked different".

Lastly, she stated that it started with a bum pinch and ended with her genitals being groped. Just sounds all bit odd to me. Someone was able to either move in front of her or reach around from behind her and grab her genitals, yet she didn't see who did it? Hmm...

breitbart - yellow journalism at its finest

muslims + music = haram

muslims + sexually exploiting kafers and infidels = halal

you really think they were there to listen to the music?

On 7/4/2016 at 4:02 PM, seta-san said:

no. this is breitbarts way of being politically correct. if they were being honest they would have put "muslim"

Muslim isn't an ethnicity. Is Middle Eastern what you're looking for?

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 5:34 PM, xendrome said:

So the government of Sweden is importing these "Muslums" on purpose to rape young girls at music concerts and taking no action against it?, Gotcha.

Sweden was among the lowest in the world for prevalence of sexual assault and rape before the Muslims arrived en masse. Now they are among the highest in the world. Pointing that out is not racist. No amount of calling those who do point it out will change the fact that it is predominately Muslims doing the raping. Truth is truth, whether or not you like it.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, wakjak said:

And that proves what? That they were young men. It doesn't even mention them being foreigners or Muslim. 

So tell me/us - why do you blindly defend these people ?  Are you muslim ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

So tell me/us - why do you blindly defend these people ?  Are you muslim ?

I'm defending no one. Just not going to blindly accept it as fact, without the facts being out there.

And no, not Muslim.  Not that it's any of your business.

are under-aged persons allowed to join music festivals without adult supervisions?

It might be like a can of sardines on a Tokyo subway but you  won't find Muslims in Japan, they don't allow them in, at least not as permanent residents. Strangely enough, they don't have all the problems that come along with it. If only other Western countries were more selective in who they let in.

• Like 3

Merkel says come one, come all. It'll be fine she says, they'll be good for our economy she says. Merkel farts and the rest of Europe gets the stench.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wakjak said:

I'm defending no one. Just not going to blindly accept it as fact, without the facts being out there.

And no, not Muslim.  Not that it's any of your business.

Where are you from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/05/swedish-police-identify-seven-men-suspected-of-assault-at-festival

Gotta protect them refugees after all. I wonder if those groped are pro-refugee and wanted them in in the first place. Yeah I know it's bad that it happened but I just can't feel sorry for them if that were the case. Reap what you sow.

The problem facing the western world is this; if you don't take in asylum seekers then you are being racist and far right but, when you do take asylum seekers from countries where women are treated in a way that would not only be illegal but against all democratic and moral values that we believe in (which makes our countries so desirable in the first place), then our right to a safe, free, and known way of life is lost forever.

Edited by Morisato
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

And that proves what? That they were young men. It doesn't even mention them being foreigners or Muslim. 

as you can tell. your defense of islam when killings and sexual assaults happen isn't taken kindly here.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, seta-san said:

as you can tell. your defense of islam when killings and sexual assaults happen isn't taken kindly here.

When have I ever defended islam when killings happen? Or when sexual assaults happen?

None of your links suggest that they're muslim "YET" being the keyword, as they're not letting anyone know until all the facts come out. 

You know, innocent til proven guilty. Not the other way around... unless you're a keyboard warrior like yourself. Then it's shoot and ask questions later.

52 minutes ago, wakjak said:

When have I ever defended islam when killings happen? Or when sexual assaults happen?

None of your links suggest that they're muslim "YET" being the keyword, as they're not letting anyone know until all the facts come out. 

You know, innocent til proven guilty. Not the other way around... unless you're a keyboard warrior like yourself. Then it's shoot and ask questions later.

#NotAll

seriously. don't you follow these politics enough to know that when ever they obfuscate the race of the migrants it's ALWAYS because it's politically incorrect to say what that minority is?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

Pretty sure you defend muslims in every thread I can remember.  Or at least try to water down the 9th century militant nutjob extremist jihad lunatic stereotype whenever you can.

17 minutes ago, seta-san said:

#NotAll

seriously. don't you follow these politics enough to know that when ever they obfuscate the race of the migrants it's ALWAYS because it's politically incorrect to say what that minority is?

Exactly, he doesnt follow politics, doesnt care about the players, if there is a thread, he sees 2 variables:  (1) muslims being persecuted unfairly (2) a need to point out some kind of wrongdoing by non-muslims

Is it a little stereotypical of me to point out his biased postings ?  No.  I will openly and freely admit I think the vast majority are nothing but lunatics.
I dont have respect for any extremely religious person/people - but everything about islam is crazy.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mirumir said:

Welcome to Cultural Marxism where the minorities are the ones being oppressed by definition and white males are the oppressors and must be disempowered by all the means possible.

World Peace, huh ?   Yeaaaahh riggghhhhhhhhtttt

8 hours ago, seta-san said:

muslims + music = haram

muslims + sexually exploiting kafers and infidels = halal

you really think they were there to listen to the music?

I've yet to see an article staying they where muslim. Besides there ate more than just Muslims in this world who can be "foreign". I'll be moving to my wife's country in Europe soon, which will make me foreign and buy your logic will make me a sexual predator and a muslim. Yet I'm a white person who hates religion and wouldn't dream of assaulting anyone, sexually or otherwise.

I also like the way you choose to totally ignore the part where I pointed out she failed to see her attacker even when it should have been obvious when your genitals ate being groped. Or are you telling me she waited for the end of each song before looking at who attacked her?

Let's look at this from another angle:

She's young and surrounded by foreigners who, like others there, are acting boisterous. They are obviously foreign due to their skin colour, so let's assume for arguments sake that they are roma, as there are a lot of roma in Europe. She feels unsafe and as it gets more crowded people are bashing in to each other and all body parts ate being accidently brushed on everyone. However,due to get own young nativity and fear of "the foreigners" due to news articles telling you anyone who had dark skin is a Muslim rapist, she believes now that she is being specifically targeted.

Now take in the fact she couldn't tell you who done it...

You don't go in to a mosh pit expecting not to get touched.music festivals get rowdy, simple.

Until I see ANY proof otherwise, I'm not going to brand a whole religion on the back of some random girls word.

5 hours ago, freqnasty said:

It might be like a can of sardines on a Tokyo subway but you  won't find Muslims in Japan, they don't allow them in, at least not as permanent residents. Strangely enough, they don't have all the problems that come along with it. If only other Western countries were more selective in who they let in.

But you can't do that. That's racist! Or so we're lead to believe, despite the fact that muslim isn't a race.