• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Graphic Request Thread

Question

SYBOLD    0

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Ultra Frosty    0

Can any find me an animated progressbar gif (like the green one in XP)?

Thanks in advance

Perrrry    0

hey, i need some help with an soccerlogo, The logo it self should be formed like a sheld, and in it i would like to have a OWL and a soccerball in fire.... My team name is " Hubro United" and was founded in " 2004 " . Thanks for you help... i have the owl i would use here

post-31-1079263312.jpg

Tiekenei    0
Can any find me an animated progressbar gif (like the green one in XP)?

Thanks in advance

Progress bar

DreamCaster    0
Hey DC, that latest round of buttons worked great. Thanks man!

No Problemo :)

What's going on with the top and bottom table images though? I'm not seeing them here :(

+chorpeac    30

Hmm...got it, I accidentally had a link to a local copy...whoopsie. Thanks for pointing that out. :D

wing.    0

chorpeac i think i looked at ur almost finshed site last nite it looks very good

+chorpeac    30

Thanks man, I haven't had much time to work on it. But I did get a basic framework/layout down. I've been busy working on a graphics renderer for my masters.

Here's a link if you're interested in seeing what is does.

http://tekngn.net/cs263/

The last lab is the best.

wing.    0

thats very nice work m8 and u made that in c+ my god ur programming skills are L337

+chorpeac    30

Made it with C#. It's fun to program graphics! :D

Adelon    0

JMann can you make my sig + aventar blue :D

i hope you got the time to do it :D

ty

eXclusive    0

Can anyone look at my request ? Thanks

wing.    0
Made it with C#. It's fun to program graphics! :D

dude ur so L337 :laugh: :cool:

+chorpeac    30

lol....thanks man! :D

vol_freak    0

You may remember my volnation logo request a couple of pages back. Well I could not ever get in touch with mwilson to get the AI file and i wanted to make some changes. So I decided to try to duplicate it myself (with no previous AI experience). I have attached my finished product below. It's still needs a little tweaking though. My problem now is that I am trying to figure out how to incorporate some type of background. You can see the site at http://www.volnation.com. It definitely needs something more. There is too much blank space at the top. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

post-31-1079310110.gif

Jetta    0
You may remember my volnation logo request a couple of pages back. Well I could not ever get in touch with mwilson to get the AI file and i wanted to make some changes. So I decided to try to duplicate it myself (with no previous AI experience). I have attached my finished product below. It's still needs a little tweaking though. My problem now is that I am trying to figure out how to incorporate some type of background. You can see the site at http://www.volnation.com. It definitely needs something more. There is too much blank space at the top. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

Hey man. I go to UT. Where are you from?

vol_freak    0
Hey man. I go to UT. Where are you from?

I have lived in Knoxville my entire life.

That's cool that you are a student there. It's a great place.

TheDogsBed    7
Well I could not ever get in touch with mwilson to get the AI file and i wanted to make some changes.

I can tell you he gets very busy at times and may go quiet. But he always checks in from time to time.

vol_freak    0

I figured that he was probably busy and I completely understand. I am grateful that he had the time to help me out. :D (I hope that post before didn't come across as unappreciative)

mwilson    0
Well I could not ever get in touch with mwilson to get the AI file

Hi,

Shesh, give a guy time to get back with ya. :) I've just been busy, but I will PM you the AI file some time tomorrow.

mwilson    0

Vol,

I noticed the changes you made to the VN logo; would you like me to update the AI file accordingly? I seems some of the spacing is a bit off. Either way let me know and I will PM you a download location. Also I can help you out with the banner, but I will need to know more detail about what you are looking for.

mwilson    0
hey, mwilson ive been seeing alot of ur great work recently and i was wondering if you could do my banner/logo for me please :D

Hi,

Your best bet is to send me a PM with the details of what you are looking for and whether or not you are seeking free or paid services. Not that it matters, but of course, paid services are pushed to the front of the line and I spend more time on them.

vol_freak    0
Vol,

I noticed the changes you made to the VN logo; would you like me to update the AI file accordingly? I seems some of the spacing is a bit off. Either way let me know and I will PM you a download location. Also I can help you out with the banner, but I will need to know more detail about what you are looking for.

That would be fine if you have time and want to update the file with the changes. If you do that I would like to get a copy of both the original you did and the updated one.

I am sure that my spacing is off. :o I barely know what I am doing. ;)

As for the banner, I guess my problem is that I don't really know what I am looking for. I just know that it looks a little bare at the top with what I have. I my have to hold off on that until I come up with a good idea.

Thanks for your help mwilson.

JMann    2

Adelon, I will see what I can do, give me a few minutes.

JMann

JMann    2

Blue signature... ;)

post-31-1079375129.gif

vol_freak    0
Blue signature... ;)

I like that one better! :yes:

<edit> I guess all that really means is I like blue better than red...... :unsure:

Edited by vol_freak