Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

nice work people hmm by looking at mwilsons sig i think hes doing a bit of space art hmmmmm..... very nice i must say well i will start to help out again 2morro and btw jmann i updated my website also gave it a flash intro haha!!!

:shifty: so help me sort the coding out :shifty: jmann :whistle:

Edited by /| wing |\

When I get back I will re-program your site with the Flash header, PM me wid all the websites files in a .zip and I will put it all together for you.

JMann

Hey, i was wondering is someone could create a logo for my clan Synaptic Shock, it needs to be professional (kind of like a crest you see on a school shirts) but obviously have a "hight tech" feel to it, it will be used for the main banner on our website .. the current one can be seen here http://forums.synapticshock.org

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/iast/...cy-logo-800.gif something like that would be sweet, but with it on a transparent background

The logo, can it be a blue color with a white outline.. with instead of that bird. can it be a lightning bolt with synaptic shock through the middle in a similar font..

can it be 141 x 141 pixels

Wing I will be happy to help you, but basically it is just easier for me to re-program the whole lot, but if you like I will sort your code out, send me the files I need to make the changes, still confused? Talk to you on MSN when I see you on. Then I will do so.

JMann :D

Still workin on my logo dudes. I'm working on a number of things right now, so I'll be done as soon as I'm not as busy.

Hopefully I'll be able to get more help as I now have a credit card and I'm able to pay peeps through paypal.

Show me some luv people :D

:rofl: Cheers

need a siq and aventar for neowin and kinda hoping a nice smooth style.. no major requests :shifty:

this need to be in it:

Amd Athlon 2500+ 333FSB @ 3200+ 400FSB

Asus A7N8X Deluxe 2.0

1024MB (2 x 512MB) PC3200 DDR, Corsair TWINX1024-3200LLPT

Club-3D FX5900XT @ 450/760

120GB Western Digital

Chieftec Matrix Case

The old siq and aventar are kinda outdated hope any one likes to help me :D

many many thanks for help :)

(would be nice to have a siq witout the spec in it becase i upgrade allot :whistle: )

I will do this, I have sometime for some work. Give me a while and it will be posted here.

JMann

:pinch: dammz to fast dude many thanks :D if i can ever help you yust name it :yes: (no idea how i can help but you never know)

Yo guys.

Now i want a sig change.

And now i want to go with a ATi look. ( Take a look at the official site )

I want this ATi, Lava thing. Smooth edges and 3D text :)

Avatar: Should say ATi with fire :devil:

Sig: My specs, The ATi logo, the nVidia logo with a ? over ( No Nvidia:pp )

Its kinda hard to explain .. But we will see:))