Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

No I wont. But as I said thats gone now. If anyone needs a hand I might be on/off from time to time.

JMann

Goody :)

Can anyone make me a sig, any size really, with the words - "My Product is 51 times stronger than cocaine, 51 more hallucinogenic than acid and 51 times more explosive than ecstasy its like getting a personal visit from God! " on it. Kinda dance club theme/druggy-trippy kinda theme  thanks.
:)

OK I have a request for ya guys. I'm working on a DVD library for my pocketPC. I was wondering if I could get a graphic that I can use as a background with black text showing easily over the background. It would be cool to have an icon of some sorts relating to DVDs in the lower right corner. The only requirement is that the graphic has to be a width=246 and a height=297. PocketPC form size. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out!

Edit: Oh and I don't have an application icon, like the ones you see in the upper left corner of a window. If anyone is interested in that.

i'm sensing a distinct lack of requests in the graphics request thread... :whistle:

I made a request, heh no one likes me I guess :sleep:

I made a request, heh no one likes me I guess :sleep:

Nah, the request just sucked, I might try yours though chorpeac. A few more details would be helpful though... :happy:

Not bad Mark03. Sorry I didn't get back with some more details earlier. I've been away all day. Ok let's try this.

On the top of this graphic...can you put Movie Details, DVD Details, or just plain Details instead of My DVD Library?

I like the blue background...it should look ok with the black text, but could you try another one that is a little lighter blue?

I like the look you have going there. Currently I only have two forms that a background picture will fit. The movie details and a Movie dataentry form. A third form that lists the movies could use a background, but I would have to make the listing of the movies a little smaller to fit inside the two black horizontal bars you have there. I could post screenshots if you are interested to see the forms.

Nah, the request just sucked, I might try yours though chorpeac. A few more details would be helpful though... :happy:

Why exactly did the request suck?

I would like to modify the size requirements on my request.

I would need a 240 wide by 270 high version as well as a 240 wide by 296 high version.

Thanks guys! I look forward to seeing your creations

Cool, thanks for the help so far Mark03. Can you make two more with the phrase DVD Library on the top in stead of Movie Details?

I would like to request and see if anyone can create a banner for my xanga site:

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fireball842l

I would like the size to be something like the attached image. (not necessarily those colors but something like that)

The design I would like to be some type of graffiti design with my site username "Fireball 842 L" (feel free to change caps to small letters, and vice versa how ever looks cooler)

Preferably the colors should match the site either my background(red white and blue) or the site scheme (red white and black) or both for that manner, whatever would be best and easiest.

Also, anywhere on the banner would you please be able to add "JeMz 4E" as a tag to it?

Thank you...:::hope this is clear enough and that its not too much:::

post-31-1080495828.jpg