Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

If any of you graphic gods could make me a 65x65 avatar of Locutus (the dood in my current avatar) I would appreciate it muchly heh. I'm looking for something alot clearer than what I have now really, I can't find any online yet and me + photoshop or gimp or any related software = doom.

I'd also like to request a signature, preferably normal sig size for neowin and other boards. With the caption:

Resistance is futile....number one.

Colors, and design is all up to whomever creates it. Anything will suffice, though I would like a Borg cube in the background with an explosion going off, now that I think about it. For example, my old old DRT clan sig uses this well:

LOC1.jpg

I hope this isn't to much to ask for, thanks in advance for anyone's attempts :)

thanks seethru, that exactly the sort of thing i was looking for

would it be possible for you to rotate it like 30 or so degrees to the right, so that the text is flat

i would do it myself but all i have installed on this pc is mspaint, which only allows roatates of 90, 180 etc

thanks again

.phizz

^ Nice, not. Not happy with you SniperX, but hey I might but it in the past but I dont know why I should for how you treated me as an individual, a huge case of discrimination. Terrible customer service. You dont deserve a website, really you don't.

JMann

^ Nice, not. Not happy with you SniperX, but hey I might but it in the past but I dont know why I should for how you treated me as an individual, a huge case of discrimination. Terrible customer service. You dont deserve a website, really you don't.

JMann

jmann grow up m8 stop being so bloody childish :blink:

personally i h8 all this bloody arguing over things done in the past and theres no need 2 dis his site but still he has the qulifications to say that hes a graphic designer we dont so u cant critise any 1 ok :shifty:

JMann

WTF are you talking about J? I don't even see a post in this thread by SniperX in weeks... Did I miss something?

WTF are you talking about J? I don't even see a post in this thread by SniperX in weeks... Did I miss something?

as i said mw hes beeing childish :yes:

JMann

who are you talking to? me? I'm not sniperx, although I agree with what happened. Go hold a grudge some place else, those kind of comments have no place here.

who are you talking to? me? I'm not sniperx, although I agree with what happened. Go hold a grudge some place else, those kind of comments have no place here.

read it twice jmann :yes: :happy:

Oh my. I can cause a stir without even being here? How bizarre is that?

JMann, Neowin is not the place to air your grievances. I doubt for one moment that anyone is interested in the mildest, least of all me. I'd stop before it backfires on you.

Hey sniper what happened to your site? Bandwidth limitations?

?

Ah, you mean the old url? Noooo. The new one is here and has been for many weeks.

Oh my. I can cause a stir without even being here? How bizarre is that?

JMann, Neowin is not the place to air your grievances. I doubt for one moment that anyone is interested in the mildest, least of all me. I'd stop before it backfires on you.

Actuallly, I am. :rofl:

What's all this bickering about? :rolleyes:

about how an image I made to the requested specifications sucks and how JMann somehow mistook me for sniperx and started to insult me and my work.