Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Just something simple at the moment Umer. Tell me any changes you want and i'll try them. :happy:

edit: can't get the 1px border to work :pinch:

edit2: fixed it :whistle:

Thanks Mark03. This is really coool. Awesome Man :woot: . I really like it. :D

If it is possible for you then make an unbold text version of it :) . If it looks good then post it otherwise I won't mind at all.

If you think it can look more cool then make it. I will really appreciate it.

Umer

Hey wing if you get the time.. I would love a sig and avatar that look anything like yours.. I can't get over it...It looks so cool.

Don't care what colour or anything i just love that look. :D :D

But if you don't have time no sweat.. just make sure u make something else that looks that cool so i can drool over it :p

Can anyone make me a sig, any size really, with the words - "My Product is 51 times stronger than cocaine, 51 more hallucinogenic than acid and 51 times more explosive than ecstasy its like getting a personal visit from God! " on it. Kinda dance club theme/druggy-trippy kinda theme :) thanks. :)

Wing you make some amazing graphics :yes:

Edit: I wouldnt mind a new sig sometime if you wouldnt mind making me one. Id like something like my original you made me :D but maybe with some kind of lighter blue (sky blue maybe) and with something like this picture in it. Your call for the rest though i will no doubt love your work ;)

I love this in particular :

http://www.deviantart.com/view/6069067/

Edited by Sawyer12

rite sawyer is it render u want in it or do u want the last pic blue (if u want a render it will be dun 2 morro)

>< after sawyers i do no 3d rendered sigs as it takes 2 long only vips get it and u know who u are ^_^ ><

Hi all

this is what im looking for, (see attached pic) its sposed to be a logo for a software company.

the pic is scanned at an angle, the text is sposed to be on the horizontal

Reqs.

• Text: "Offware Software Inc" Black, was thinking of comic sans ms nice and friendly curved look but if you think something else will look better be my guest
  • Ribonny type thing: Blue to yellow:not sure if i want it fading from blue to yellow through out or blue to white and then white to yellow

thanks

.phizz

post-31-1080233405.jpg

not sure if this is what you were going for, but let me know and I can fix it to your specifications.

Edit: I did originally have the text black but it look very plain, so thats why I made it white with a black, 3px stroke,

post-31-1080237920.jpg

Edited by seethru