Firefox 0.8

i deleted everything

But did you get the profiles folder? It's not where your Firefox program files are.

The profile folder is in C:\Documents and Settings\<your name>\Application Data\Phoenix

Don't forget to backup your bookmarks though.

You need to type this in to your signature box
[URL=http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/][IMG=http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons/getfirefox_large2.png][/URL]

About scroll bars, If you are using Firefox with an old profile that can be the problem, Exit From Firefox then delete all of your profile then restart the Firefox :)

Thanks man :) (Y).

No real problems here installing the latest build of firefox, Now all we have to do is sit and wait a few days for the developers to catch back up with the latest build.. :p I need my GANT theme that works, and doesn't cause missing buttons!

Is there any way to have some links open in the current window instead of opening a new tab? Whenever I'm at the Neowin Forum Main Page and I click a forum, it opens in a new window. I'd like to have it go there in the current window. I am using TBE if that helps any.

ok cool thanks

i still can't beileve it's so fast! is it because it keeps more stuff on your hardrive or what?

i think i can say i switched browsers now! i didnt think i would ever say that!

I do have TBE like I said in my posts. The settings I want are to open a new tab when clicking a link that goes offsite, but when staying in site, staying in the current tab. I'm trying to make it like MyIE2 was because I liked the setup I had there. Firefox is just so great though that I have to make things work in here.

i still can't beileve it's so fast! is it because it keeps more stuff on your hardrive or what?

i think i can say i switched browsers now! i didnt think i would ever say that!

nope. thats called Cacheing, and its just faster because it uses a faster engine for dispalying the pages. its a really great browser (and its not even DONE YET!)

Christ!

I thought I may as well give it a crack...I'd only breifly used Firebird before for testing purposes for web development. So I've always stuck with IE.

But holy sh!t batman, this is bloody unreal. I definitely noticed a huge speed difference. I can proudly say I have switched browers...well at work anyway. Definitely will switch at home as well.

I'll still have to crank up IE at work and home for dev. purposes.