The Beatles: Get Back 3 part mini-series Nov 22 on Disney+

They split up before I was born (in 1972), but they were always on the radio when I was growing up in England. The trailer looks good, and although I am not a fan, I  can definitely relate to the music, so I will be watching. It's weird, I do like the Beatles music but I have never owned any of it heh.

Any others looking forward to this? It is going to be on Disney+ and is directed by Peter Jackson.

IMDB link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9735318/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm excited. My parents (especially my mom) were huge fans. I grew up listening to a lot of their music and know a lot of the Beatles inspired a lot of what we have today. In my guitar class in college, I played Hey Jude for my final exam which is one of my two favorite songs (the other being You've Got to Hide Your Love Away). If I had one wish, I would love the opportunity to meet Sir Paul McCartney and bring along my Mom. I always said I would be more speechless than her. lol 

I've watched Part 1 and Part 2 and should be able to watch Part 3 tonight.  This has been fantastic... the quality of the footage is great, the content is spectacular and really gives some amazing insight into how they fell apart.  Well worth it for any music fan.

• Like 2