Warning Levels

Ok, I changed it so that you can now watch your warn level on your profile page. So it's no longer visible with each post you make

Thank You!!!! :happy:

^ There we go. I suppose this will now please the masses. Congratulations to Redmark and the rest of the mod/admin crew for listening to the minority. (Y)

I personally liked it under my post count. But, it's no big deal to me either.

I was wondering if other neowinians thought that neowin should maybe like drop -5 warning percent like every 2 weeks or something. Because if your here longer your most likely got a higher warning level. Vote and tell us why

So because you haven't been here long (Sept 2003), the warnings should stay?

I'm up for that (Y) :laugh:

Radish?

It usually goes up as 20% increments, but depending on how severe the warning is, it can be doubled.

Radish?

It usually goes up as 20% increments, but depending on how severe the warning is, it can be doubled.

Radish?

oooh.

I better behave t:shifty:fty:

is it just me or has the warn meter disappear all of a sudden? (I am sorry if someone allready has asked this but the thread is 20 pages long)... I had it yesterday but now it is gone..

warning warning will robinson!

*end useless spam post*

It's danger danger.

Not warning warning. :laugh: :rofl:

Silly Neobond!

There is nothing in my profile information page or i think i dont have access to it .

After everything is calm and stuff, they should just make a new thread with one big post explaining everything and then making that the sticky because this one is a bit long...

After everything is calm and stuff, they should just make a new thread with one big post explaining everything and then making that the sticky because this one is a bit long...

It died down because people can't see it.

We're back to the mentality of "Not knowing"

Thats why it was quiet.

When you showed the box, you gave people "Knowledge" thus ****ed them off because they weren't aware of there levels..

Now by hiding it you take away that "knowledge" thus everything goes back to "Normal" :)