Warning Levels

when you get warned to say 20% does it ever go to 0 again?

It's has been explained in this thread already that your warning percentage does not go down UNLESS there was a genuine misunderstanding/mistake in giving it in the first place.

Wow my Warning level got updated again.... :o (see the sig below)

You can stop it anytime now Silly_Walk... :p

He wont stop there, see avatar.

Im at 0%, Im setting a good example :). Why is it when i view my profile the "0" has a hyperlink and when i go to click it, it says i dont have permission to do that. Also when the warning levels came out couldnt u see them just below your avatar, Well i cant see myn there :(

Im at 0%, Im setting a good example :). Why is it when i view my profile the "0" has a hyperlink and when i go to click it, it says i dont have permission to do that. Also when the warning levels came out couldnt u see them just below your avatar, Well i cant see myn there :(

The hyperlinked 0 links you to the reason(s) why you have been warned (if any). The reason you cant see it is because only Mods & Admins can see the reasons. :)

The warning level has been moved to your profile now because people were complaining about paranoia :rolleyes: .

Way to ignore the entire thread content. (Y) :rolleyes:

ahh ok cool thanks,

Edit : thats ok when im at uni on a fast connection now. But thats going to be a nightmare when im back at home on crappy dial up. . . Changing it back.