Ikea founder overtakes Gates as Richest Man

bill gives money to the poor while others use their money like toilet paper, of all the filty rich people in this world the only person i have respect for is bill gates.

Ikea is for people who go for the Perfection, Cleanliness and BASIC look. Its not for people who like Lavish lifestyles or people with hardly any money. Its for the Middle Class family

i'm broke, and i have ikea stuff. it's a good mix for people who like style, and have hardly any money :)

now would it really hurt this guy if he let me have like $100,000? i'd be set for life, and he wouldn't even know it was gone...

furnitiure retail chain worth $53 billion? wow :wacko:

a crap furnature chain to be exact, yo always have to put it together and it always falls apart, IKEA stinks.

^damn straight. when we moved we bought all our furniture from ikea. half of its broken and the other half is about to. my chair that im sitting on right now is sucjh a POS. i cant stand it. and its weas pretty damn expensive too.

Does USA have IKEA ??

:sleep: EVERYWHERE has Ikea. Even Beijing, China. My fiancee and I plan on getting a few things from there when we get our condo ;)

Ikea is for people who go for the Perfection, Cleanliness and BASIC look. Its not for people who like Lavish lifestyles or people with hardly any money. Its for the Middle Class family

new Apple Computers have the Ikea look. but not the prices.

Gates loses No. 1 spot in net worth

Ikea founder's net worth put at $53 billion, edging out Microsoft's Bill Gates.

April 4, 2004: 3:14 PM EDT

STOCKHOLM, (Reuters) - Ingvar Kamprad, the Swede who founded furniture retail chain IKEA, has overtaken Microsoft's Bill Gates as the world's richest man, Swedish TV news reported on Sunday.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/04/news/newsm....reut/index.htm

he's still richer than me though :rolleyes:

ikea is speading like a disease. altho i like goign there too, simply they offer absolut vodka for little $$. :D

I remember the days when ppl thought Gates was on the road to be the first trillionaire. What happened Bill? What happened?

how can someone just beat him by 6odd billion. this is stupid surly?

There would of been "hype" when he was even getting close to billys billions.

that was I was thinking

????????????????????????????

Bill Gates is a long time not the riches man in the world!! :wacko:

The guy of Wallmark is now the riches man in the world.

but i don't believe that he's the riches man in the world. it's so stupit! :sleep:

who wants that the world knows how much money you have!

The riches men of the world are the schais from Arabian or Dubai or else....... :woot:

????????????????????????????

Bill Gates is a long time not the riches man in the world!! :wacko:

The guy of Wallmark is now the riches man in the world.

but i don't believe that he's the riches man in the world. it's so stupit! :sleep:

who wants that the world knows how much money you have!

The riches men of the world are the schais from Arabian or Dubai or else....... :woot:

okay seriously, think out your posts, because you never seem to make any sense.

First, he has been #1 for years, occasionally for a month or so he was dip but always comes back, as for the wallmark guy i think you mean walmart and no. Walmart is the richest company, its not owned by one man anymore its owned by 6 people from his family. And the saudis are about 15-20 billion below bill gates.