Ikea founder overtakes Gates as Richest Man

He got 'richer' overnight only in dollar terms. The dollar has slid in value so much lately that the rest of the world seems richer. Look at it the other way. If you convert Bill's wealth into pounds sterling then over the last year he looks to have lost about 30% of his wealth.

????????????????????????????

Bill Gates is a long time not the riches man in the world!! :wacko:

The guy of Wallmark is now the riches man in the world.

but i don't believe that he's the riches man in the world. it's so stupit! :sleep:

who wants that the world knows how much money you have!

The riches men of the world are the schais from Arabian or Dubai or else....... :woot:

wallmark? what is that a knock off of wal-mart?

you don't believe he is the worlds richest man? well it's true

Bill Gates has been the worlds richest man until this, it's a fact

The richest men of the world are from the middle east? Well not true, sure they might be rich and billionairs but they have not came close to Gates or this guy from Ikea ever

IKEA = Cheapest furniture you can buy.

Total particle board...breaks in a year....crap.

Dunno wtf you are talking about, i have an ikea desk i bought 4 years ago that holds my 21" monitor, my full tower case and even me at 250 lbs standing on it. You must buy the cheap **** there.

I just went over the richest ppl list in Forbes a month ago and there was NO mention of this guy at all :s

And the walmart guy would be the richest man in the world (80+billion) but he either retired or died and split the fortune between his 4 kids (who are all on the richest ppl in the world list with 20+billion each)

but i don't believe that he's the riches man in the world. it's so stupit! :sleep:

The riches men of the world are the schais from Arabian or Dubai or else....... :woot:

Huh?

Please preview your posts before you hit <Enter>.

And get your facts straight.

Embarrassing :blush:

screw it, i'm the richest man in the world, you just don't know it yet :devil:

*checks bank balance* SHUT UP!

screw it, i'm the richest man in the world, you just don't know it yet :devil:

we do now :whistle:

I do wonder how it would be to be that rich.

You never have to wonder if you can pay your bills this month. You can buy whatever you like, whenever you like and as much as you like.

I know money doesn't bring you happyness, but it does release you from a lot of sorrows.

Windows is cheap if you have the right connections.. or a p2p program with a lot of time/bandwidth.

Yeah you dont see people downloading furnature. They wont loose much business because people buy the furnature where as if everyone who used windows payed for it then Bill would be at the top all the time.

Its probably becuase hes just had to shell out ?600 million for some crappy court case.

I got my family thrown out of an IKEA before. I was playing dodgeball in the ball pit.

WOW, realy thats fascinating. Whats that got to do with the topic lol :rolleyes: :laugh: :p

Wave,Apr 5 2004, 13:05] I remember the days when ppl thought Gates was on the road to be the first trillionaire. What happened Bill? What happened?

Theres still time :yes:

The riches men in the world are the schais from Arabian or Dubai or else....... :woot:

The riches men of the world are the men who give there money to people and are humble & dont let it go to there head. Honestly I think Bill Gates is one of these men. Who cares how much money you have it's what you do with it that really truly matters.

-Romeo

furnitiure retail chain worth $53 billion? wow :wacko:

I was thinking this too. How is a furniture chain worth that much money? He's had to have done some investing on the side or something. If it's all from this company, I need to start selling furniture because I did not know there was that much money in it.

When you have as much money as Bill Gates a 1 cent decrease in the value of the dollar must seem rather scary

Bill will return, no doubt about that, he just needs the USA's, and world's, economy to sort itself out