Gmail Invite

I got 10 mbs wasted already.. 1%

still no invites..dont know if its true that invitees cant invite yet so just wait a bit :)

who invited you? Someone from Neowin or the gmail group on orkut?

I may give one or 2 of you a way to get the account...but not today... sleepy time.

this would divide the members, I suggest you keep those quotas for your real friends so that you can email them frequently and better test the service, provide more comments, then we'll really thank you for modelling Gmail from :yes: to :woot:

:)

hmm, instead of giving my life away for an email account on gmail, I think I'll head over to spymac.com and get 1GB of space FREE. :)

Has anyone confirmed this 4mb limit thing? i don't think its true. my invites were there as soon as i signed up and i had like 4 messages, noe with attatcments and i was obviously nowhere near even 1mb.

Has anyone confirmed this 4mb limit thing? i don't think its true. my invites were there as soon as i signed up and i had like 4 messages, noe with attatcments and i was obviously nowhere near even 1mb.

You are invited by another tester or directly by G00gl3?

EDIT: it seems i get error when i try to login in ie, In order to login to Gmail, your browser must be set to allow javascript to set cookies. This doesnt happen in firefox :s

some1 plz invite me to orkut!!!!!!!

My email is wk1989@spymac.com

I will give upgrade your hotmail or msn email to 10mb and 3mb attachment if you do!