Gmail Invite

Can someone either confirm or deny for me whether or not you get 2 invites when someone invites you.

I was invited by shihchiun yesterday and can confirm that there are no links to invite others in my new gmail account.

I was invited by shihchiun yesterday and can confirm that there are no links to invite others in my new gmail account.

those google guys are not stupid, we can invite the whole world to join if the person being invited can invite others too :p

well so far i've swapped one for fame (gave it to a neowin news writer inexchange for my name and a link)

and im in the process of swapping my 2nd one for a paid fileplanet account. which is nice.

well, i will be...unless anyone has a better idea for me?

those google guys are not stupid, we can invite the whole world to join if the person being invited can invite others too :p

Isn't that kind of the point?

i dont really mind sticking with my current email right now.. its just google is awesome and 1000mb is hard to beat (excluding spymac of course). im not really worried about my name being taken either.. because you know.. whos gonna have Xer34?.. except on AIM.. that made me angry.. :crazy:

Is anyone actually sending invites to these people requesting them? It seems like there are more requests than there are people to fill them... The only reason I ask is because I was hoping for an invite if someone is dishing them out, but I don't want to be rude about demanding one.

So if someone has an extra, may I please be invited?

ok, im going to have to assume that that last post wasnt ENTIRELY sarcastic. so...

gmail = google mail = free email service from google with 1gb storage.

in beta at the moment. and a lucky few beta testers were picked. those beta testers were given two extra invites to hand out to whoever they like. this thread is for people to get down on their knees and beg for these invites.

now, i just hope you wernt being sarcastic.

i was being sarcastic... but thanks though... that means you care about other people whose ignorance is way out of this world...