Gmail Invite

I never did bid more than $5, I was just saying that asking for $10-$20 was more fitting. I want to get an invite, but my patience is pretty good, I can wait till it's free if I need to pay more than that.

BTW, get a PayPal account and take money that way.

ok I have a gmail account ...Now HOW do i find that link to send invitation? where is it?

Check the screenshot in the very 1st post. The link should be under 'Labels' (wherever that is).

Now that you know, can you invite me pls? :rolleyes:

i'll invite two people on here if someone invites me, then they can invite two people each, etc.......

i think we should set up a new thread with requests and when theyre forfilled posts are deleted or edited :)

i'll invite two people on here if someone invites me, then they can invite two people each, etc.......

i think we should set up a new thread with requests and when theyre forfilled posts are deleted or edited :)

Good idea :devil:

Begging for an invites not going to do anything. He is just telling people that there is an invite option which is pretty cool and all. I can't wait for GMails release :)

Begging for an invites not going to do anything. He is just telling people that there is an invite option which is pretty cool and all. I can't wait for GMails release :)

I know, but it's the best I can do until it goes public.. so I apologize if I'm annoying or so :p

Anybody has a releasdate on Gmail?

Im a not bad boy please invite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee