Gmail Invite

Invite me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :sleep:

PM me if you want to invite me.

I'll give you my Dell laptop for it ;)

(Hint: I'd be getting a good deal)

Edit: I wouldn't mind an Orkut account either :) I feel needy :p

Blax - I'm just a long time lurker (less than 10 posts in a year), I was going to invite you because you seem the most excited, but I don't have the option to invite anyone.

join orkut. ask someone who has a gmail account but hasnt send invitation to invite you and u will be

problem with that is I can't seem to join a gmail group to request one.

Does the person that gets the invite, get to invite two people?

I just got my account about an hour ago and I don't have the option to invite anybody.

pm'd u phantom...thanks alot man

/edit man dude!!!! I ment i was trying to get a gmail invite from orkut..

no problem, I invited you anyways as a sign of good gesture so don't worry about it :)

protos stfu please....we are working hard to get gmail to set up invites...and you are just spamming us like crazy. (llol coming form me  :p

:(

Blax will be able to tell us how long it takes to get the ability to invite people now :)

can you invite me Blax?

He said he's going to use the topic memodude created, to start the ring of invites.

Although I'm going to just give both of my invites to Neowin members, since none of my friends are interested in GMail ;)

Could someone please invite me... I know this sounds EXACTLY like what everyone else has said but I am begging please... I really would like one.. :p

Ok listen please... First I have to get Gmail...then you can all beg..so please..dont post unless you can offer me, or the neowinians Gmail invites.

I have pmed about 20 orkut people asking for gmail invites (they are all in gmail groups) so i just have to wait..i will keep trying though!

and you all know how hard im trying to do this...so...can i be first on the list is someone gets it before me? :shifty: :cry: ;)