Terrorists Suspend Laws of Physics!

aem4162

well...the pictures are still hard to look at

while my experience with concrete is zero - is there a diff between cement and concrete? - i did put a penny in the fresh cement of our porch and when we wrote our names in the cement when we had the driveway done last summer. as for steel, i have several wartime steel cents in my coin collection

i don't know what to think about it

bonobozoot

Somebody had too much time on their hands to investigate and report this. :whistle:

threetonesun
well...the pictures are still hard to look at

while my experience with concrete is zero - is there a diff between cement and concrete? - i did put a penny in the fresh cement of our porch and when we wrote our names in the cement when we had the driveway done last summer. as for steel, i have several wartime steel cents in my coin collection

i don't know what to think about it

Concrete is a type of cement. Cement is just the generic term for a mixed solid of that type.

matt95110

Why is this in the Soapbox?

pimpshiznid

This is what I think, in regards to what the person in the webpage says...

Refering to my picture, the straight lines of the building are the angles viewable by the public. The dashed lines are the braces, not seen by the public eye. My theory on how the towers collapsed is as follows. As seen in the picture, you can see the general location of where the planes hit, not exact, but relatively close. Now, when the planes themselves hit, they took out some of the braces, how many, I don't know, but some, so that in itself is enough to lower the structure's integrity in itself by more than half. So, braces are left, not many, but enough to keep the structure standing. Now whether the braces themselves melted, causing the floors to collapse or not, I dont know, but think of this... Whenever concrete is heated to high temps, the moisture in it starts to boil, wanting to escape and this builds pressure. Now, due to the load on the concrete from the above floors, the pressure can find an easier way of escaping, by exploding. Now, this concrete helped support the beams in place, and since some of the beams are now missing, it puts even more load on the beams, all of this, and maybe even the heated beams, caused the top to collapse...

Also, he mentions how uniform the building were after collapse, and tries to prove how this is possible. He also says that there is no way the concrete dust formed was possible. I'll answer this in one simple answer... When something collapses like the towers did, the weight of whatever is falling is going to be threefold as it hits. Now, the weight of the upper structure falling downward is increased 3 fold. There is no way that the floor could accept that kind of weight, thus buckling. Alll of this crashing down, like dominos. So, he thinks that the top should have at least, in some portion, stayed in tact. Everytime it takes out a floor, it creates momentum. So when if has no floors to land upon, thus, finally finding the ground, it hts, and hard. It is like a car, going extremely fast, hitting a brick wall.... Flattens out like a pancake... And the concrete dust? Concrete crashing against concrete, breaks into smaller pieces of concrete, which, smack against each other making smaller pieces of concrete... This happening, over, and over, makes tons of dust...

In my opinion, I can't understand how he believes this didn't happen....

post-82-1083988550.jpg

Digitaholic

and do they have to be considered smart terrorist? Not all muslims are man..

MrWatchDawg

Guys lets get this straight. Muslims are the Decedents of the Religion of Islam. So dont you think thats a little to broad to say that not all Muslims are smart.

Shibby

from what i saw on a documentay on discovery is that the towers went down it was because of the way the floosr where made and held in place, sorta like playing that block game jinga where you remove a block from the tower, well the floor were sorta stuck to the corners. then since their was alot of weight, heat, fire it caused them to brake away and then do a domino effect on the way down. just why the top part of the buliding didn't crumble at the same time or as quick well that how i think it was

Fred Derf

The thread title "Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics!, those smart terrorists" seems to suggest that Muslims=Terrorists.

That is, of course, obviously incorrect to anyone with the intelligence of Forrest Gump on up.

Digitaholic

seems like my topic was edit. I meant to say not all muslims are like that..

Jason the Eighty Eighth

your thread title suggests all Muslims are terrorists, which is of course, not true.

JoDaddy

Interesting, but the terrorists didn't know that was going to happen, video came out later showing Osama was surprised that it happened like that. Very interesting article, even though I resent the conclusions the author comes to.

Boffa Jones

area 51?

tiagosilva29
area 51?

Yeap. :yes:

// Not all muslims are terrorists. :no:

The_Decryptor

That guy is stupid, his main argument is that steel doesnt melt,

Guy's a moron, site's stupid bs

Dazzla

Thread moved and edited

riahc3

the pictures are hard to look at but the article is very intresting. Your main argument is calling him a moron. He had facts and websites which prove what he was saying is correct and true.

Schueyeee

Ignorance is Bliss..!!

shrike

I agree that there must've been a great deal of planning into the attacks, but everybody's first and final thought was "it got too hot, and the steel melted."

Glowstick

All hail the Internet, for harboring people that generate that type of bull****, and those that blindly believe that crap and pass it around!

Varsity

So what's he tying to say? That it didn't happen? That it was impossible?

mAcOdIn

Here's my response:

First off it's great he's looking at the fireside but one thing every seems to forget are the damn planes! Yeah planes hit the buildings, really big planes moving really fast. The planes didn't just land on the roof and deliver the fire they crashed into the frickin building. How do you even make a page describing how the towers couldn't have fallen and leave out the freaking planes?

And they were aircaft certified buildings and that means something now? So if I get into a frontal impact wreck in my car I'm guaranteed to live then right? Certifications mean nothing. Granted I'm sure that the spec does help somewhat they did stay up pretty long considering they were hit by huge damn planes, and I'm sure under normal use the certification might actually mean something, like say a small comuter plane, or accidental collision where a pilot actually tries to avoid it not hit fly through it.

Anyways I say he's a moron as well.

Further never believe anyone who tries to lure you in with the first few lines like: "I tried to believe", or "I tried to be patriotic". Whatever dude I don't fall for lame 3rd grade writing tricks.

Jason S.
Ignorance is Bliss..!!

ignorance is stupid. :no: