Terrorists Suspend Laws of Physics!

isnt it israel who has invaded Palestinian land??

Yes, and the arabs before that- oh, and the christians several times during the crusades. Oh, don't forget about the romans too. My point is you can't use an ancestoral claim to the land because everyone has one.

On topic-

The linked article raises several questions I'd like to see answered. However, he leaves out obvious answers to some of them. He does not take into account the force of the planes slamming into the buildings, nor does he discuss the possible structural damage that would cause. The BBC quote for the temperature of the fire was most likely an editorial mistake. I also disagree with his assertion that the entire steel structure would have heated more or less evenly. Steel is not that conductive- it's why I can use a stainless steel spoon to stir my soup without the handle burning my hand yet I still have to avoid the tip that was in the liquid. The heat would be much more intense near the location of impact.

I am not a structural engineer so I do not know the specifics of building construction. I have, however, studied quite a bit of physics and the way the building collapsed combined with the given cause is counterintuitive to me. I have seen wreaker balls and construction shovels completely destroy a building. A jet airline would have so much more momentum, and it seems like the outer wall of the building were not reinforced. It's not hard for me to believe that a large jet would do a lot of damage, even to the central column. There is also significant evidence to suggest the fire on the impact floors wasn't very hot, and that evidence seems to be the most convincing any of the conspiracy folks have come up with.

He seems to imply the US government was responsible for the disaster. That is ridiculous. The number of people needed to be in on such a conspriacy are so high that someone would have blown the whistle. There are at least that many moral individuals working for the country.

Now, with my tinfoil hat on- How likely is this scenario? Plane crashes into building, causes massive chaos and pandimonium. Terrorist enters building from the ground, plants explosives near impact site in the hour/47 minutes since the tower was hit and detonates them, tower collapses. Horror of seeing people in plane used as weapon is too great, so people automatically assume it was the planes.

Bush could have done it you know... its a damn good reason to start a "war on terrorism".  And its even a greater reason to go and invade Afghanistan and Iraq to get oil.  Iran is probably going to be next if Bush isnt going to be stopped.

Dont go accusing countries that you dont know jack about, you probably dont even know what really happaned on 9/11.

The US has more weapons of mass destruction than all the countries in the world combined yet it doesnt need them.  What country is going to try to invade/attack the US?  Hell, the only countries by the US are Canada and Mexico and you can be sure as hell they wont even try.  And trust me, even if Osama did control the attack of 9/11, do you think the US would use some nuclear bomb just to kill him?  But still, after having so much WMDs the UN never sends inspectors there...

Now, you talk about Israel having WMDs?  Do you know how many enemy countries are around Israel?  Probably not.  Do you know how many times the Arabs tried to invade Israel?  Probably not.  So yeah, we have WMDs but we actually need them.

Wheres that agreement?  Source?...

And where did you get the idea that Israel might have done?  Or did you just make it up?

The agreement source was on a BBC documentry about israel having weapons of mass destruction. There are people that used to work at the weapons sites that retired having illnesses and they told people about it but then they were threatened. So they aren't talking about it anymore, there is one guy tho, which has talked about it and he's held in jail in israel.

Edit: and no i didn't make it up, there's evidence that shows israel workers were informed of an attack coming on 9/11. Israel workers that worked in buildings near or around the world trade centers. It's talked about in the links in my post. I suggest you read those first b4 accusing me of making anything up.

That's why we don't need weapons inspectors here because we wont use them and everyone knows that.

We already used them. Those bombs we used on iraq, they contained cancerous materials. Depleted uranium... look it up on google.

You're quick to assume that i've only witnessed it in movies, such ignorance. Maybe you're the one that needs to experience these real life things.

Hey dorkface, noticed the "You folks..." at the beginning of my post? Guess why I wrote it there. Next time learn to read before you try insulting me. And oh, way to go to insert arrogance in a reply that criticizes arrogance.

but you're a stupidface.

And plus, I responded to someone elses post, not yours, look at who i quoted... not you, dumbass. So next time... YOU learn to read. Stupidface.

but you're a stupidface.

And plus, I responded to someone elses post, not yours, look at who i quoted... not you, dumbass. So next time... YOU learn to read. Stupidface.

Hey, monkeyfarker, in case your stupidity is greater than I assumed, you making comments about how you know how guns sound in real life, and then go on about telling something about ignorance. May I remind you that the quoted section doesn't mention guns, but my post did? So I have reason to call you a dorkface. As soon you switched the topic to the guns, you're replying to my post.

The goverment of Bush if the can find a reason for a war, they will do..

Not that i am proud of mine goverment (yuck).

Now the "muslims" are they bad guys ( eyes of bush and goverment ( not in mine)).. who's next ?

about 9/11 its not good... but you could something was comming in that land..

What was the last war on American ground ? And the last war outside the Us where Americans where fighting ?

About the Isreal conflict.. **** off with the (Israely) Zionists, they are the problem.. Not what the Isrealy believe (juwish religion) 2 different things.

Have respect for others. (everyone wants that)

Edited by Frank84

You really are a stupidface, either you're always looking for people to insult you, or you're just plain stupid. Yes part of my post refers to guns, but it doesn't insult your dumbass in anyway. In your post, you just state the fact that movie sounds differ from real life sounds. There's no reason for me to insult you. But the other guy b4 you is saying that i've probably on heard such sounds in movies.

But now... there's a reason to insult your dumbass.

Hey, asshat! You switch context in a post, you redirect all further comments to the person whose post you're referring. That simple. Next time rearrange your paragraphs properly then!

duhk, you are the stupid face here since all you do is calling everyone names without even reading their posts.

I DID NOT see any links in yr post. If you edited it, then it was after I had posted and left the website.

BBC as you may or may not know is against Israel. Our government warned BBC in court and many other times because all they do is show the Palestinian side and thus brainwashing everyone... and YOU.

Elite_graphix, They invaded Israel? Go back to and read the history books again please. Israel was divided into 2 parts back in 1948 and the Arabs didnt accept that so they started the war on Israel and lost. Too bad for them and they lost land... just like in every war. Israel NEVER just went into their land and took it. Every piece of land that Israel owns (except for what it got in the 1948 vote) was conquered after Arabs tried to invade Israel. Most of that land was returned btw.

Justify us destroying houses? Yeah, I can do that. Did you know that under those houses there are tunnels that Palestinians use to smuggle drugs and weapons into Israel. Or did you know that they build bombs inside those houses.

They have no army? Yeah, stop watching BBC and you'll see their army. Just because they have kids throwing rocks doesnt mean that they dont have an army. They have guns, rocket launchers, they make bombs that are just as strong if not stronger than ours, they have missles.. If you dont see something it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist!

Israel has the second most powerful army in the world? No, but close..

Osama wants Israel out? So is that why he attacked the USA twice and Israel never??

Anyway, you already turned it into an Israel/Palestine conflict topic.

Israel knew about the attack? Maybe, but Bush, the FBI, CIA, and probably many more knew about it, could have stopped it and didnt do one thing.

Also, just because Israel knew about it, it means that we did it?? Even though Israel probably didnt know about it.

EVERYONE BACK ON TOPIC!!!

duhk, you are the stupid face here since all you do is calling everyone names without even reading their posts.

I DID NOT see any links in yr post. If you edited it, then it was after I had posted and left the website.

BBC as you may or may not know is against Israel. Our government warned BBC in court and many other times because all they do is show the Palestinian side and thus brainwashing everyone... and YOU.

Elite_graphix, They invaded Israel? Go back to and read the history books again please. Israel was divided into 2 parts back in 1948 and the Arabs didnt accept that so they started the war on Israel and lost. Too bad for them and they lost land... just like in every war. Israel NEVER just went into their land and took it. Every piece of land that Israel owns (except for what it got in the 1948 vote) was conquered after Arabs tried to invade Israel. Most of that land was returned btw.

Justify us destroying houses? Yeah, I can do that. Did you know that under those houses there are tunnels that Palestinians use to smuggle drugs and weapons into Israel. Or did you know that they build bombs inside those houses.

They have no army? Yeah, stop watching BBC and you'll see their army. Just because they have kids throwing rocks doesnt mean that they dont have an army. They have guns, rocket launchers, they make bombs that are just as strong if not stronger than ours, they have missles.. If you dont see something it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist!

Israel has the second most powerful army in the world? No, but close..

Osama wants Israel out? So is that why he attacked the USA twice and Israel never??

Israel knew about the attack? Maybe, but Bush, the FBI, CIA, and probably many more knew about it, could have stopped it and didnt do one thing.

Also, just because Israel knew about it, it means that we did it?? Even though Israel probably didnt know about it.

Very nice biased opinion, obviously if A has a war with B the people of A believe what their government/media tells them vice versa with B. So i dont believe anything you have said for the simple fact that you are part of the war and express biased opinions.

Heres one, so i see you can justify the war, so justify the slaughtering of women and children? What? They carry drugs? They make bombs? Or maybe they dig these tunnels?

Exculpate the fact of killing little children? So why do thay make bombs etc, its obvious to defend themselves, a person punches you in the face, i dont really think you will stand there taking it.

So save your one sided views, because "BBC" even though its biased it presents a far greater two sided story then what you will be exposed to.

BBC as you may or may not know is against Israel.  Our government warned BBC in court and many other times because all they do is show the Palestinian side and thus brainwashing everyone... and YOU.

Elite_graphix, They invaded Israel?  Go back to and read the history books again please.  Israel was divided into 2 parts back in 1948 and the Arabs didnt accept that so they started the war on Israel and lost.  Too bad for them and they lost land... just like in every war.  Israel NEVER just went into their land and took it.  Every piece of land that Israel owns (except for what it got in the 1948 vote) was conquered after Arabs tried to invade Israel.  Most of that land was returned btw.

Justify us destroying houses?  Yeah, I can do that.  Did you know that under those houses there are tunnels that Palestinians use to smuggle drugs and weapons into Israel.  Or did you know that they build bombs inside those houses.

They have no army?  Yeah, stop watching BBC and you'll see their army.  Just because they have kids throwing rocks doesnt mean that they dont have an army.  They have guns, rocket launchers, they make bombs that are just as strong if not stronger than ours, they have missles..  If you dont see something it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist!

Israel has the second most powerful army in the world?  No, but close..

Osama wants Israel out?  So is that why he attacked the USA twice and Israel never??

Israel knew about the attack?  Maybe, but Bush, the FBI, CIA, and probably many more knew about it, could have stopped it and didnt do one thing. 

Also, just because Israel knew about it, it means that we did it??  Even though Israel probably didnt know about it.

talk about a baised post..!!

lol BBC is NOT on the Palestinian side, its very much on the israel side.. come to theUK and watch the news the BBC show and you will see..

If you were to go back further, the land was split between the israelies and palestinians equally. It is only since the last 50 years that the isreali army has started this domination of land of innocent Palestinians.

So your saying that every single house that the isrealies have destroyed (and that is thousands and thousands) and when they block off the media when they enter the towns and the masacre they commit of innocent people, destroying houses even if the people are still inside!!!! ALL have some stupid f*cking "TUNNEL" ???? WTF.. get your facts straight.. :angry:

And why do you think that Palestinians are trying to "smuggle" weapons ??? let me tell you becuase they dont have any..!!! what can they fight with ??

and yes isreal does have the second largest army in the world...

its a shame your brainwashed with the politics of the isreali government.. :no:

and how can you now expect a realiation post?? when you say "EVERYONE BACK ON TOPIC!!!" ??

You dont believe anything that Ive said? What do you want me to prove? Ill give you hard facts... if you dont want to believe that then thats your problem.

Slaughtering a woman/children? You got that the other way around body..

Just a couple of weeks ago, a woman, her 3 (i think) children and her unborn baby were killed by terrorists. A week later, when their family had the ceremony at the same place, terrorists again opened fire on them. They had no weapons to defend themselves.

Say whatever you want, but Palestinians always go after innocent and unprotected people. You never see them attack the army. They always go on buses and explode tens of people.

Defend themselves? From what exactly? We try to make peace all the time and start peace talks, the problem is that they never even want to come and talk.

You have no idea what I see on tv and trust me I see it all. Yeah, I see the families that dont have homes anymore, I see the people that get hurt after we attack them back.. so what? You dont see anything that they do to us. If you would you wouldnt be talking right now about this.

If you still dont believe what I said about BBC Ill prove it.. just ask.

talk about a baised post..!!

lol BBC is NOT on the Palestinian side, its very much on the israel side.. come to theUK and watch the news the BBC show and you will see..

If you were to go back further, the land was split between the israelies and palestinians equally. It is only since the last 50 years that the isreali army has started this domination of land of innocent Palestinians.

So your saying that every single house that the isrealies have destroyed (and that is thousands and thousands) and when they block off the media when they enter the towns and the masacre they commit of innocent people, destroying houses even if the people are still inside!!!! ALL have some stupid f*cking "TUNNEL" ???? WTF.. get your facts straight.. :angry:

And why do you think that Palestinians are trying to "smuggle" weapons ??? let me tell you becuase they dont have any..!!! what can they fight with ??

and yes isreal does have the second largest army in the world...

its a shame your brainwashed with the politics of the isreali government.. :no:

and how can you now expect a realiation post?? when you say "EVERYONE BACK ON TOPIC!!!" ??

Oh, and your post isnt baised.. give me a break.

Do you want proof that the Palestinians attacked us every single time since 1948?

We block off media? Damn straight we do. We dont need more idiots running into the line of fire and then blaming us again.

You should get YOUR facts straight. Do you want proof for this too?

Israel DOES NOT have the second largest army in the world! Prove me and then maybe Ill believe. US is probably the largest, UKs is pretty damn big, Russia and many more are ahead of us.

Its also a shame that you are brainwashed with what you see on BBC.

tha is only one incident..!!

the amount of palestinians killed to the amount of isralies killed is phenominal..!! to the ratio of 500:1

i do understand that since you live in israel that you see the "real" thing, but you cant justify that becuase a few families on israels part have been killed that "you" go ahead and kill thousands and thousands in retaliation :hmm: and blocking the media so that the world cannot see what mischievious killing the isreali army does..

and now building the barrier (after having taken the palestinian land around dome of the rock) so that palestinians cant acces it any more.. its like palestinians living in a prison on thier own land !?!? cannot go town to town without being checked, being shot asap if they try to retaliate. and by being shot i meqn being shot exactly in the head..!!!!

please just leave it we can go on and on to prove you wrong. but ive got an cisco exam tomrow.. :/

tha is only one incident..!!

the amount of palestinians killed to the amount of isralies killed is phenominal..!! to the ratio of 500:1

i do understand that since you live in israel that you see the "real" thing, but you cant justify that becuase a few families on israels part have been killed that "you" go ahead and kill thousands and thousands in retaliation :hmm: and blocking the media so that the world cannot see what mischievious killing the isreali army does..

and now building the barrier (after having taken the palestinian land around dome of the rock) so that palestinians cant acces it any more.. its like palestinians living in a prison on thier own land !?!? cannot go town to town without being checked, being shot asap if they try to retaliate. and by being shot i meqn being shot exactly in the head..!!!!

please just leave it we can go on and on to prove you wrong. but ive got an cisco exam tomrow.. :/

Then prove it! I can prove you are wrong as well...

1. Most of the Palesitinians that are killed by us had something to do with organizing a terror act on Israel. The other part are people that jumped into the line of fire, people that got hurt/killed because their leaders hide in crowds...

2. Every single Israelli that has been killed was innocent. You cannot however say that about the Palestinians!

3. A few families? Open your eyes, or do you want me to help you to see the numbers?

4. So how come the media does know??

5. What land exactly have we "taken"? Every peace of land that is ours was given in 1948 or was conquered due to them been stupid and starting war on us. And again, probably around 99% of the conquered land has been returned due to the UN requests.

Did you hear what happaned yesterday or 2 days ago? Ill tell you and Ill prove this too if you dont believe it. A couple of palestinians took vehicles that are the same ones that are used for ambulances and they put a couple of terrorists, weapons.. inside and drove into Israel. They know that we are actually human and wont stop ambulances since someone is probably hurt inside so they sneek weapons and terrorists into the ambulances. What do you have to say about that? Defending their own land again ha? There was another incident where a KID with a bomb around his waist ran up to soldiers wanting to blow them up. To our luck and probably the Palestinians aswell no one was hurt and he was caught before hand. Fighting for land again ha?

It's fun that people always talk in terms on "Palestinians" and "Israelians", as if everyone's at fault on whatever side. Maybe I'm the only one that still remembers that fact, but it's only a bunch of terrorists (Palestinians), whose group name I forgot, versus a headfarked government body and it's soldiers (Israelians). The people around the whole business would want to have that crap stopped, on both sides.

Defend themselves? From what exactly? We try to make peace all the time and start peace talks, the problem is that they never even want to come and talk.

You say We? we = biased... Meaning you're simply defending your religion, country, and people.

I'm an american i was born here, but i'm starting to hate america, not america but the people who control it. I'm not biased in anyway. I'm against the people that control my country.

Do you know that israel framed other countrys, mainly the ones around it. And did it to get america to attack them. And then that's sorta the reason why the countries around israel hate america. Israel is great at deception. I give your country thumbs up for that.

And israel doesn't rightfully own the land that they live on. It was wrongfully given to them. And you still wonder why the countries around you hate you?

So tell me this, wtf are you defending anyways, i never pointed any fingers at israel, i just simply stated that it was possible people of israel planned or had part in the attacks of the wtc, and also i even said my own government could have part in it, i believe more that my government planned it than a person of israel did. So why the f*ck are you getting all butt hurt? You obviously are an israel fanboy.

And you say i don't read anyones post, well if you think that, you obviously haven't been doing that either. The links?... gosh learn to read you ******. And i only called one person names, cuz he insulted me for no reason, except for the reason that his stupidface thought i insulted him.

Ok, in getting BACK ON TOPIC

One fact that everyone forgets when it is said that the World Trade Towers were 'airplane rated' or whatever is that is was designed to survive the impact of a Boeing 717. What hit the towers was a Boeing 767-300. They are very different beasts. Refer to these pages for comparision.

717 - http://flyaow.com/planes/717aircraftspecifications.htm

767 - http://flyaow.com/planes/763aircraftspecifications.htm

One thing I will note is that the 767 weights 4 times as much as a 717 (412,000 lbs verses 121,000 lbs) and has over 3 times the operating distance of a 717, so regardless of feul efficency improvements, the 767 was carrying ALOT more weight and fuel than the building was designed to withstand.