Terrorists Suspend Laws of Physics!

duhk
Then prove it! I can prove you are wrong as well...

1. Most of the Palesitinians that are killed by us had something to do with organizing a terror act on Israel. The other part are people that jumped into the line of fire, people that got hurt/killed because their leaders hide in crowds...

2. Every single Israelli that has been killed was innocent. You cannot however say that about the Palestinians!

3. A few families? Open your eyes, or do you want me to help you to see the numbers?

4. So how come the media does know??

5. What land exactly have we "taken"? Every peace of land that is ours was given in 1948 or was conquered due to them been stupid and starting war on us. And again, probably around 99% of the conquered land has been returned due to the UN requests.

Did you hear what happaned yesterday or 2 days ago? Ill tell you and Ill prove this too if you dont believe it. A couple of palestinians took vehicles that are the same ones that are used for ambulances and they put a couple of terrorists, weapons.. inside and drove into Israel. They know that we are actually human and wont stop ambulances since someone is probably hurt inside so they sneek weapons and terrorists into the ambulances. What do you have to say about that? Defending their own land again ha? There was another incident where a KID with a bomb around his waist ran up to soldiers wanting to blow them up. To our luck and probably the Palestinians aswell no one was hurt and he was caught before hand. Fighting for land again ha?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/ramallah2.html

Yeah, you israelies really are humane aren't you?... NOT.

Hahaha. Defend that. You zionist.

Can you defend these too?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/unfortunateaccidents.html

Oh, and where are YOUR sources to your claims. Huh?

S.MULLA

nice post duhk

quoted from that first article:

"destruction and mindless vandalism caused by the ? most humane army in the world.? "

CrimsonBlur

This arguement is pathetic. The Bush administartion, or any other administartion on the planet coule NEVER get away with blowing up a building as an excuse to go to war in this specific fashion, ESPECIALLY not the US government. Granted, I just got back from a bar with a few friends, so I'm not exactly in the state to make a comprehensive arguement, but GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK, you uninformed idiots.

There is no way in hell that the Bush administration ever, at any point planned for any type of bomb to go off to help collapse the World Trade Center. The act itself would have been enough. The complete destruction of the towers is not essential. These people are not insane, they got to their positions for a reason, especially Bush's staff. They may make mistakes, but the thinking that they had something to do with this attack is not only insane, it is utterly stupid to even begin to think so. That is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard in all of my 22 years of living on this fine Earth.

I am not a Bush fan, he isn't a very good president, and I will NOT be voting for him in the coming election. But to say he or anyone in his administration had ANYTHING to do with this attack, apart from saying that somehow, maybe the terrorists had people inside our government information (some clerk or something, if anything) is compeltey outragious and stupid. The arguement this article gives is completely out of the question, and is in no way reporting the REALITY of the situation. Others have made perfect points in this. It isn't just that the towers collapsed. That isn't enough. You have to account for momentum, heat caused just from random debre from ALL of the previous floors, how hot the fuel burns (really freaking hot), the boiling point of concrete and ALL other materials used in the constructions, plus the pure momentum caused by hundreds of floors collapsing on eachother. Builing NOW are having a hard time integrating all of the things we know form these attacks into their construction, do you have ANY IDEA how hard it would have been for the people making these buildings to anticipate all of the factors that went into the collapse of a building after being hit with a VERY large plane? Give me a freaking break.

Look, small conspiracies dealing with money exist, but LARGE-SCALE, world-wide conspiracies, whether you believe it or not, just do NOT exist in this form. You are a total FOOL if you think they do. There is just plain NO WAY the government had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with these attackes and the destruction of these buildings. You can agree with me or not, but I can GARUNTEE you I am not wrong. Straight up, this doesn't happen, never will, and you are an idiot to give in to articles such as this. This act was an act of terrorism, nothing more, nothing less. They ran planes into two huge towers and they fell down. That's it. It's possible, it happened, and now we have to accept that. There is no conspiracy, there never was, give me a damn break you idiots. I have no links in my post because this stupid-ass arguement doesn't even deserve any kind of research to prove it is false, this is just stupid, absolutely unfounded stupidity.

duhk

If you think that, then tell me this. Why was bush so quick to mark the events as an attack? And since he THOUGHT they were attacks, why did he not leave his little kindergarden book reading to address the issue?

Builing NOW are having a hard time integrating all of the things we know form these attacks into their construction, do you have ANY IDEA how hard it would have been for the people making these buildings to anticipate all of the factors that went into the collapse of a building after being hit with a VERY large plane? Give me a freaking break.

Uhm... That's what architects are PAIDED TO DO. If they don't intergrate such precautions, then their building won't get built, simple as that.

Edit: And uhm Compare the plane to the building, it's like Shaq (the NBA star that plays for the lakers) holding a baby.

And Bush even said that he saw what had happened on tv on the day that it happened. But no footage was released until the day after... Yeah i bet he saw it, i bet he saw it in his mind when he was planning it.

Edited by duhk
poisonarrow

Not sure if what that article says is true, but this bit made me think:

I am told it was cumulative weight of those platters falling on each other that caused the collapse, but I don't see the platters piled up like flapjacks on the ground floor.

wtcaerial.jpg

CrimsonBlur
If you think that, then tell me this. Why was bush so quick to mark the events as an attack? And since he THOUGHT they were attacks, why did he not leave his little kindergarden book reading to address the issue?
Builing NOW are having a hard time integrating all of the things we know form these attacks into their construction, do you have ANY IDEA how hard it would have been for the people making these buildings to anticipate all of the factors that went into the collapse of a building after being hit with a VERY large plane? Give me a freaking break.

Uhm... That's what architects are PAIDED TO DO. If they don't intergrate such precautions, then their building won't get built, simple as that.

Edit: And uhm Compare the plane to the building, it's like Shaq (the NBA star that plays for the lakers) holding a baby.

And Bush even said that he saw what had happened on tv on the day that it happened. But no footage was released until the day after... Yeah i bet he saw it, i bet he saw it in his mind when he was planning it.

Ok, there are a few problems with what you have said here. Fist of all I know it is their job, my point is that there is no ABSOLUTE way for them to know EXACTLY what would happen to a building after being hit at CRUISING SPEED by a 767-300, which is almost as large as a 747.

And now for the worst part of your post. Are you insane? Of course you are! No footage of the event was released until the next day? Are you on crack? The event happened in the morning. How could there have possibly not been any footage of the event released until the next day? When it HAPPENED the president was at that school reading a book, and there was footage almost immediately. What did you think, that it had happened a day before and no one knew about it until footage was released? Stupid. There was live footage, there was footage taken of the planes crashing into the buildings before either of them collapsed. There was footage of them collapsing. At what time in the history of the earth did you ever hear that the footage of the attacks wasn't released until the next day?

And as for Bush saying it was an attack, it was pretty obvious after a while what had happened, because later that day the PENTAGON was also hit with a plane, and another plane was taken down by its passengers, where you could hear radio chatter of them saying the plane had been hijacked by terrorists. Now, given that information, which came in pretty fast, how could you NOT conclude it was a terrorist attack?

I think a MAJOR point everyone is missing in this is that the Pentagon was attacked in the same way on the same day, and the other plane was taken down by the passengers (or pilots, whatever) over an unpopulated area because they had been hijacked. What do you think, that they let a plane hit the pentagon and blew it up themselves too? And then also planned the other event with the other plane? And then planted all of the information about the terrorists training to become pilots? Or you think Bush planned this attack WITH them in order to... WHAT? To do what? To attack Iraq? That is just so, so stupid.

duhk
Ok, there are a few problems with what you have said here.  Fist of all I know it is their job, my point is that there is no ABSOLUTE way for them to know EXACTLY what would happen to a building after being hit at CRUISING SPEED by a 767-300, which is almost as large as a 747.

And now for the worst part of your post.  Are you insane?  Of course you are!  No footage of the event was released until the next day?  Are you on crack?  The event happened in the morning.  How could there have possibly not been any footage of the event released until the next day?  When it HAPPENED the president was at that school reading a book, and there was footage almost immediately.  What did you think, that it had happened a day before and no one knew about it until footage was released?  Stupid.  There was live footage, there was footage taken of the planes crashing into the buildings before either of them collapsed.  There was footage of them collapsing.  At what time in the history of the earth did you ever hear that the footage of the attacks wasn't released until the next day?

And as for Bush saying it was an attack, it was pretty obvious after a while what had happened, because later that day the PENTAGON was also hit with a plane, and another plane was taken down by its passengers, where you could hear radio chatter of them saying the plane had been hijacked by terrorists.  Now, given that information, which came in pretty fast, how could you NOT conclude it was a terrorist attack?

I think a MAJOR point everyone is missing in this is that the Pentagon was attacked in the same way on the same day, and the other plane was taken down by the passengers (or pilots, whatever) over an unpopulated area because they had been hijacked.  What do you think, that they let a plane hit the pentagon and blew it up themselves too?  And then also planned the other event with the other plane?  And then planted all of the information about the terrorists training to become pilots?  Or you think Bush planned this attack WITH them in order to... WHAT?  To do what?  To attack Iraq?  That is just so, so stupid.

Yeah, sorry if i wasn't clear... Yes there was footage of the event live, but there was no footage of THE PLANES crashing into the building yet, until the next day. How could there be? oooo News crews set their cameras knowing exactly when and what was going to happen? All the footage of the planes crashing into the building was from amatuers. And bush claimed to the see the first plane hitting the buildings B4 his first speech about the event. But there was no footage of the planes hitting the buildings yet b4 he made his speech. You see nothing wrong with that? God you need to stop drinking and living like and idiot.

Either way if he did really see it or lied about it, then his ass should've F*CKEN left that school immediately. Didn't you say IT WAS AN ATTACK? You don't sit your ass down reading a book to a bunch of kids acting like nothing has happened when YOU KNOW YOUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK. And plus, that school had no tvs around at the time of the planes crashing so HE LIED. So you say he saw the attacks immediatly?... wow and there's things wrong with my posts? If he did he would've left that damn school, but instead he decided to finish the book, and then set things up for a speech, with a bunch of F*CKEN kids behind him to make the speech look even more pretty.... WTF?

Yah the pentagon was attacked, was it really? where was the f*cken plane, Have you ever seen the wreakage of the plane? B4 i even learned the truth, i also thought what was in the news was true. After finding out what's true, I realized... where was the ****en plane that hit the pentagon? Yeah there was black marks on the building, yeah part of it got messed up, but where was the plane? I searched the internet and had no luck finding a picture or footage of a plane anywhere near the pentagon.

And the plane that got taken down, in my area, the news lied about it getting shot down. If you say it was taken down by the pilots and passengers, then you must be stupid. Why would people take down a plane, with them in it? I would try to fly the plane and land it. I'm pretty sure there's something called auto-pilot on those planes. Even if a person could'nt fly the plane, i'm pretty sure someone could at least manage to land it on it's belly with a hard landing at least.

Hm... i guess that's it. That sarcasm at the end of your post there... Yep... ABSOLUTELY.

And you know what? TAKE THIS YOU FOOL. (I'm holding middle finger up right now)

Edit: I suggest you click the links i posted, and then read what shows up after you click on it.

Edited by duhk
PlagueWielder3k
Yeah, sorry if i wasn't clear... Yes there was footage of the event live, but there was no footage of THE PLANES crashing into the building yet, until the next day. How could there be? oooo News crews set their cameras knowing exactly when and what was going to happen? All the footage of the planes crashing into the building was from amatuers. And bush claimed to the see the first plane hitting the buildings B4 his first speech about the event. But there was no footage of the planes hitting the buildings yet b4 he made his speech. You see nothing wrong with that? God you need to stop drinking and living like and idiot.

Either way if he did really see it or lied about it, then his ass should've F*CKEN left that school immediately. Didn't you say IT WAS AN ATTACK? You don't sit your ass down reading a book to a bunch of kids acting like nothing has happened when YOU KNOW YOUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK. And plus, that school had no tvs around at the time of the planes crashing so HE LIED. So you say he saw the attacks immediatly?... wow and there's things wrong with my posts? If he did he would've left that damn school, but instead he decided to finish the book, and then set things up for a speech, with a bunch of F*CKEN kids behind him to make the speech look even more pretty.... WTF?

Yah the pentagon was attacked, was it really? where was the f*cken plane, Have you ever seen the wreakage of the plane? B4 i even learned the truth, i also thought what was in the news was true. After finding out what's true, I realized... where was the ****en plane that hit the pentagon? Yeah there was black marks on the building, yeah part of it got messed up, but where was the plane? I searched the internet and had no luck finding a picture or footage of a plane anywhere near the pentagon.

And the plane that got taken down, in my area, the news lied about it getting shot down. If you say it was taken down by the pilots and passengers, then you must be stupid. Why would people take down a plane, with them in it? I would try to fly the plane and land it. I'm pretty sure there's something called auto-pilot on those planes. Even if a person could'nt fly the plane, i'm pretty sure someone could at least manage to land it on it's belly with a hard landing at least.

Hm... i guess that's it. That sarcasm at the end of your post there... Yep... ABSOLUTELY.

And you know what? TAKE THIS YOU FOOL. (I'm holding middle finger up right now)

Edit: I suggest you click the links i posted, and then read what shows up after you click on it.

First of all calm down!!!

I lived in the USA (PA) at the time that the attack happaned and I saw the planes crash into the building in class... a couple of minutes after it happaned. So dont tell us it wasnt released until the next day! You do know that there are radars and more sophisticated technology that gives warning signs when a plane gets too close to buildings and stuff? Maybe thats how they knew about it.. I dont know. All I know is that I SAW the planes crashing into the building the same day that it happaned and about 5 minutes after it happaned as well! You cant deny it.

Where did you hear that he didnt leave the school? How do you know the school has no tvs? You learned there/been there?

About the Pentagon. I got nothing to say about that.. I havent seen pictures of it with the plane wreckage inside.. Ill see if I can find anything.

About the plane that crashed by Pitsburgh. The passangers/pilots were fighting the terrorists and thats how the plane got flipped. Even if the auto pilot was on, the plane was too low to roll and flip upwards.

I fly remote controled airplanes so I know more than you about this subject. Landing a plane is not as easy as it is on computers simulators. Perform a hard landing?.. Again, you know absolutly nothing about planes and have no idea how to land them obviously. Its harder to perform an emergancy landing and survive than to land regulary.

Now again, calm down. You arent the smartest person alive and you certainly dont know everything.

Frank84

its wrong what they did on 9/11 to --> ALL fictums.

But what happend i ( and you ) can't compare with the wars, that the USA (mostly) fighting on "other" ground.

btw.. its a illousion that we can live in a "SAVE" world, everywhere on this plannet lives a wacko.

The winner writes the history :(

One country Can't controll the world. You can't force people to do or think, what your ideas are.

Why does the "western culture" always need an "enemy"?

duhk

I know what i know cuz i researched it, maybe you should to.

Frank84

where do i "lie" about ?

i do see things in mine way and you in yours..( and others)

i have respect for that. i hope you do that to others too.

duhk

Lol, not you fank, i'm talking about the biased zionist b4 you. Sorry for offending you, as it wasn't directed at you.

Oh and to that plaque guy, you still have no sources to your claims... so stop posting replies defending with stuff that you can't back up.

Frank84

ok duhk..

with this subject i mostly agree with you.

:laugh:

PlagueWielder3k

First of all, STFU you dumb idiot.

I AGREED with you on the Pentagon thing, but you didnt read my post like all the other posts.

Go read. And get your sources. That little movie you posted means absolutly nothing.

I can back up everything I say! What do you want me to back up? Just tell me you stupid little 5 year old.

BOOGMaster

I AGREED with you on the Pentagon thing, but you didnt read my post like all the other posts.

Go read. And get your sources. That little movie you posted means absolutly nothing.

I can back up everything I say! What do you want me to back up? Just tell me you stupid little 5 year old.

Bitterness! I sense bitterness!

naner502
... Yes there was footage of the event live, but there was no footage of THE PLANES crashing into the building yet, until the next day. How could there be?

I disagree with this claim that there was no footage of the planes crashing into the towers until Sept. 12th. The north tower was struck first at 8:45am around the 93rd floor. Then the south tower was struck at 9:03am around the 80th floor. The time elapsed between the two events is 18 minutes. You're telling me that there were no news crews setup to film the towers within 18 minutes in New York City? I find this very hard to believe... especially since I distinctly remember watching footage on *Sept. 11th* of the south tower being struck.

Kevin

BOOGMaster

I saw different pictures of the crashes live on TV all day long on the 11th. From news crews to civilians. Where are all of you getting your info??

duhk

Alright, i admit i was wrong about one thing. Yes there was footage of the second plane hitting maybe, i don't know but the first one, nope, and i positive about this.

duhk

Go read.  And get your sources.  That little movie you posted means absolutly nothing.

I can back up everything I say!  What do you want me to back up?  Just tell me you stupid little 5 year old.

So, if you agree on me about the pentagon thing, then why would you think different about what caused the building to fall and who planned it?

Doesn't it strike you funny that if the pentagon plane crash was a fake/staged, then maybe the rest of the incidents on the same day were to?

Make up your mind.

Oh yah, and about me not reading your posts, god damn... stop making things up, if i wasn't reading them, i wouldn't be replying. And you really didn't agree with me about the pentagon, you just said you had nothing to say, and you were gonna go look for images, and i never said you didn't agree with it, i just found the pictures for you. You need some common sense and learn to read.

eth3l

Interesting . . .

I only breiefly looked at it, but saw no discussion of the energy distributed by the falling of a WTC building, this would explain the concrete dust.

anyway, whatever, kill the terrorists

PlagueWielder3k

No, it doesnt change my mind about who did/planned it. I havent seen pictures with the plane wreckage but I havent seen many pictures of the pentagon either.

No one said it was faked/staged. Just because you didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen. Do a little more research and then state things like this.

My mind is made up.. its yours Im not sure about.

You found the pictures for me? You found one website and Im not sure about its credability either..

duhk

Uhm, I've done lots of research. Only thing i'm waiting to see is, any facts or evidence in your defenses. Everything you said, where are their sources? And don't be stupid and tell me that you can back it up, if you can then do it, no one is stopping you, unless you can't? I've said in posts b4 asking where are your sources, you still haven't any. So I have to assume you can't.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/booker_time.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/schoolvideo.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/quickindex

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtcshake.mpg

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shake2.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fbishut.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

http://aztlan.net/fbishut.htm

http://whatreallyhappened.com/lavon.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/spyring.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/ramallah2.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/unfortunateaccidents.html

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/true911.html

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

There are all my sources... yeah, almost all of them are from one website, but it's a good one. And stop saying i don't read your posts, I read everything that needs to be read. But, you on the other hand, need to read my sources b4 making any claims about them being false, there are lots of hard facts there, so i suggest you read them.

Edit: here's more links.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/bushlie.html

The one below this sentence relates to the video footage of bush in the class, and of the guy who tells him something to his right ear as bush was reading with the class.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/card.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/card_bush.html

Edited by duhk