Terrorists Suspend Laws of Physics!

Amarok
Here's my response:

First off it's great he's looking at the fireside but one thing every seems to forget are the damn planes! Yeah planes hit the buildings, really big planes moving really fast. The planes didn't just land on the roof and deliver the fire they crashed into the frickin building. How do you even make a page describing how the towers couldn't have fallen and leave out the freaking planes?

And they were aircaft certified buildings and that means something now? So if I get into a frontal impact wreck in my car I'm guaranteed to live then right? Certifications mean nothing. Granted I'm sure that the spec does help somewhat they did stay up pretty long considering they were hit by huge damn planes, and I'm sure under normal use the certification might actually mean something, like say a small comuter plane, or accidental collision where a pilot actually tries to avoid it not hit fly through it.

Anyways I say he's a moron as well.

Further never believe anyone who tries to lure you in with the first few lines like: "I tried to believe", or "I tried to be patriotic". Whatever dude I don't fall for lame 3rd grade writing tricks.

Wisdom.

Jason S.

1. i believe this

2. the whole disaster was faked (and i dont want to hear it about the families and blah blah blah)

3. this is real, factual evidence.

4. a steel building has NEVER been destroyed by fire

5. if the building would have fallen, the top part would have most likely just toppled off, NOT take the whole building w/ it anyway

6. buildings were designed to withstand an impact from a bigger plane than those that hit it

7. i could go on and on.

kjordan2001

He's also thinking it was just the jet fuel, but it was more than that in the fire...tons of paper, furniture, etc were in the fire too, making it really big, really hot.

Jason S.

the thick, black smoke billowing out for 45+ mins indicates that the fire was not getting enough oxygen and it was smoldering.

kjordan2001
1. i believe this

2. the whole disaster was faked (and i dont want to hear it about the families and blah blah blah)

3. this is real, factual evidence.

4. a steel building has NEVER been destroyed by fire

5. if the building would have fallen, the top part would have most likely just toppled off, NOT take the whole building w/ it anyway

6. buildings were designed to withstand an impact from a bigger plane than those that hit it

7. i could go on and on.

They did withstand it, it's just there were several structural flaws which cause it to collapse, such as the floor supports using bad fire protection and they just snapped when heated up by the large, hot fire which was fueled by the paper. And yes, it did go out because paper is not an adequate fuel for a fire.

syphern

This is what ****es me off, firstly people need to be educated.

The tabloid isnt education, the TV isnt education, your government isnt education.

Before you go bashing religions "Muslims = Terrorists" please learn something about the religion, learn what real muslims think about these people. Its like saying yeah catholics are rapists, or catholics molest children. Because you know that does NOT go down and you know its bull ****.

In this articles case you can judge the book by its cover because reading Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics! gave me the conclusion this guy is a uneducated prick who got a hardon while studying high school physics (or it was his teachers idea about this article) used google to get his facts and figures, used what he saw, read, ate from the biased media/ his friends and wrote an article.

Quickly skimming the article i can see he uses funny comments, "Hand me that remote, will you? I believe <clonk>. I believe <clonk>. I believe ... " ok so he would think this a funny topic now? He can joke about these things? death is funny to him right?

I blame the biased media and the government for generating people like him, especially the governments of these developed countries, one sided money hungry lying pricks. Who have no symphathy for the loss of human life. On one hand the world heath organisation is trying to eradicate diseases for a better future for our children and on the other hand thse pricks are destroying the children. So i say **** these narrow minded pricks.

+RNDM_STRNGR

long artice. so what is he trying to say? super smart terrorsit planned it out? or that it was staged?

Chamook

erm they didn't have bigger planes back when the WTC were built did they?

duhk

Did you guys know that there were explosions that happened a couple of seconds right b4 the towers collapsed, there are reports of people hearing it and even a video clip from far away that even shakes while the explosion happened. And also, there is even a recording of fire fighters talking about getting above the tower floors, and saying the flames were safe enough to go through, proving that there might have not been an inferno?

The only reason why lots of people think that it collapsed the way it did, by the so called inferno, is cuz that was the only explanation told on the news and it was told over and over and they even brought in so called experts to make it even more believable, and why were they so quick to call it an attack when it could've been an accident.

Edit: Here are better links to evidence it was probably not planned by terrorists. Maybe it was but maybe they were aided by the government.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/booker_time.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/schoolvideo.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/quickindex/

Edited by duhk
kjordan2001
erm they didn't have bigger planes back when the WTC were built did they?

Well, it was designed *theoretically* for planes *theoretically* bigger than the ones that hit the towers.

DigitalFreedom
Did you guys know that there were explosions that happened a couple of seconds right b4 the towers collapsed, there are reports of people hearing it and even a video clip from far away that even shakes while the explosion happened. And also, there is even a recording of fire fighters talking about getting above the tower floors, and saying the flames were safe enough to go through, proving that there might have not been an inferno?

The only reason why lots of people think that it collapsed the way it did, by the so called inferno, is cuz that was the only explanation told on the news and it was told over and over and they even brought in so called experts to make it even more believable, and why were they so quick to call it an attack when it could've been an accident.

Edit: Here are better links to evidence it was probably not planned by terrorists. Maybe it was but maybe they were aided by the government.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/booker_time.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/schoolvideo.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/quickindex/

the explostions could of happend nautrlly, the support beams crack, a few floors instide the building fall inside eachother first, and them down comes the rest of the building, wheres my proof? when they detonate a building, the floors colapse first (the interior of the building) and then the out side, and very heavy floors could easly make an explostion "like" sound

I do belive the wtc might of been staged, just not 100% sure

duhk

i forgot to put a link to the video.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtcshake.mpg

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shake2.html

And what are you talking about the explosions could've happened natrually? Just keep this in mind, an explosion happening from far away, you can see it happen, but you won't hear or feel it happen until a couple of long seconds later. So there is no way you can feel the vibration from an explosion and hear it b4 you even see it happen, unless you're really really close.

So if it was the tower collapsing that was making the vibrations, then you should feel the vibrations after the building has collapsed and from what you said, the vibrations/explosion could have happened from the floors pancaking on top of each other. But that is wrong, cuz if it was cuz of the pancaking thingy, then the camera should be shaking after you see the building start to collapse, not WAY b4.

EDIT:

Oh, i get what you mean by it happening naturally. So you say the explosions that people were hearing are the cracking and snaping of the beams and stuff. But an explosion and something cracking and snaping sounds totally different, even if it was a big object snapping or cracking, it doesn't sound like an explosion. Even a building collapsing doesn't sound like an explosion. You need to work on your common sense.

Edited by duhk
AJAJ

Yeah and the titanic was designed to be unsinkable. In fact that was a conspiracy too; it had nothing to do with icebergs, it was Kate Winslets huge fat arse that caused it to go down.

Edited by AJAJ
adam.sproul

This guy didn't even mention the pressure of the building pushing down , did he ?

Zaic

should I read all that stuff?

I saw part II on the bottom of that page and it scared me ;]

Amarok
i forgot to put a link to the video.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtcshake.mpg

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shake2.html

And what are you talking about the explosions could've happened natrually? Just keep this in mind, an explosion happening from far away, you can see it happen, but you won't hear or feel it happen until a couple of long seconds later. So there is no way you can feel the vibration from an explosion and hear it b4 you even see it happen, unless you're really really close.

So if it was the tower collapsing that was making the vibrations, then you should feel the vibrations after the building has collapsed and from what you said, the vibrations/explosion could have happened from the floors pancaking on top of each other. But that is wrong, cuz if it was cuz of the pancaking thingy, then the camera should be shaking after you see the building start to collapse, not WAY b4.

EDIT:

Oh, i get what you mean by it happening naturally. So you say the explosions that people were hearing are the cracking and snaping of the beams and stuff. But an explosion and something cracking and snaping sounds totally different, even if it was a big object snapping or cracking, it doesn't sound like an explosion. Even a building collapsing doesn't sound like an explosion. You need to work on your common sense.

Excuse me, have you ever been near a building when it collapsed? Do you know what the sound of a collapsing building sounds like, other than the ones you've seen in movies? No?

Glowstick

You folks now fighting over sounds, huh? Let me tell you something: Stuff you see breaking/exploding/shooting in the movies sounds totally DIFFERENT in real life, and not as overly loud as in movies either!

(Nothing was funnier than the disappointed face of a friend, when I demoed a pistol on the shooting range, he expected the movie like BANG, but got to hear the sound of a cheap firecracker)

dougkinzinger

Eh, don't worry about it. The point is they were destroyed. We must now go after those who destroyed them.

Frank84

Question:

WHO are/is the Terrorist(s) ?

Still not figured out...

Witch side is "GOOD" or "BAD" ?

duhk
Excuse me, have you ever been near a building when it collapsed? Do you know what the sound of a collapsing building sounds like, other than the ones you've seen in movies? No?

You must be a very dumb person or something. What's the reason for you to even ask that? It shows no relevance with any fact i've stated.

There's something called the TLC channel. And yah, i've heard gunshots in real life, and i've even heard real-life explosions. And gunshots sound more like ballons popping.

You're quick to assume that i've only witnessed it in movies, such ignorance. Maybe you're the one that needs to experience these real life things.

Oh yah, buildings in movies never collapse, they always explode, where's the action in something just collapsing?

Eh, don't worry about it. The point is they were destroyed. We must now go after those who destroyed them.

Well, the so-called people/terrorists that destroyed the buildings, they're dead... But if you're talking about who planned it, yeah you're right, but no one knows exactly who. But what would you do if it was the government that planned it. And did you even know it's possible israel did it, and for some reason our government seems to be protecting israel. Iraq isn't the ones with weapons of mass destruction, it's israel. And the US government made some sort of agreement to protect israel from weapons inspectors inspecting them.

Edit: oh amarok, uhm and even if i never did hear the sound of a collapsing building b4, i would be able to by watching that video. Oh yah, and notice how you can hear the sound of the collapse only a few seconds later after seeing it happen, i hope you're not stupid enough to mistaken the people yelling "OH NOOOOOO" with the sound of the collapse. Also notice how there's no vibration.

Edited by duhk
PlagueWielder3k
Well, the so-called people/terrorists that destroyed the buildings, they're dead... But if you're talking about who planned it, yeah you're right, but no one knows exactly who. But what would you do if it was the government that planned it. And did you even know it's possible israel did it, and for some reason our government seems to be protecting israel. Iraq isn't the ones with weapons of mass destruction, it's israel. And the US government made some sort of agreement to protect israel from weapons inspectors inspecting them.

Bush could have done it you know... its a damn good reason to start a "war on terrorism". And its even a greater reason to go and invade Afghanistan and Iraq to get oil. Iran is probably going to be next if Bush isnt going to be stopped.

Dont go accusing countries that you dont know jack about, you probably dont even know what really happaned on 9/11.

The US has more weapons of mass destruction than all the countries in the world combined yet it doesnt need them. What country is going to try to invade/attack the US? Hell, the only countries by the US are Canada and Mexico and you can be sure as hell they wont even try. And trust me, even if Osama did control the attack of 9/11, do you think the US would use some nuclear bomb just to kill him? But still, after having so much WMDs the UN never sends inspectors there...

Now, you talk about Israel having WMDs? Do you know how many enemy countries are around Israel? Probably not. Do you know how many times the Arabs tried to invade Israel? Probably not. So yeah, we have WMDs but we actually need them.

Wheres that agreement? Source?...

And where did you get the idea that Israel might have done? Or did you just make it up?

mAcOdIn
And trust me, even if Osama did control the attack of 9/11, do you think the US would use some nuclear bomb just to kill him? But still, after having so much WMDs the UN never sends inspectors there...

That's why we don't need weapons inspectors here because we wont use them and everyone knows that.

S.MULLA
Do you know how many times the Arabs tried to invade Israel? Probably not. So yeah, we have WMDs but we actually need them.

isnt it israel who has invaded Palestinian land?? now becuase they cant get anymore, isreal has resolved to using extreme force by destroying thousands and thousands of homes and driving inoocent families out just to take the land.

how can this be justified..!!!?? :no:

Isreal has the second largest military power in the world.. if isreal gave all the land back that it has "forcely" invaded over the years then no arab country would have a grudge against them.

As you know Osama's main concern is getting israel out of palestinian land. ;)

if all the arab countries were to attack israel, less than half of the miliatry power israel has would only need to be used by them, since they have soo much..!! :o

Palestine doesnt even decent military power, as you see on the news..its chidren and men who fight againest tanks and guns with "STONES".

anyway..i dont want to turn this thread into a israel/palestinian conflict.. :)

dreamthief

Mind anyone explain this to me, why is the thread topic title is Area 51?

Obviously the thread started is asking for opinion on the WTC.

i dont see any relation unless you are trying to relate aliens helping the terrorist in master minding that incident. :blink: