beheading done by CIA?

damn americans always trying to be sneaky and cover everything up..

why cant you just say: "were going to iraq cos we want some ****ing oil, **** you if you dont like it."

See: Bush's most recent press release.

screaming can be fabricated easily - cmon with holliwood producer technologies i am surpriced the made so many mistakes. rookie team i guess.

really with all the stuff that goes on you really DONT KNOW what is real or what is fabriced no more. America is the most brainwashed nation in the world by their media. Many belive everything they see on CNN as nothing but the truth :no: :pinch:

ps. ever watched Wag the Dog fabricated war to cover up sex scandal in us. not too far from truth..

screaming can be fabricated easily - cmon with holliwood producer technologies i am surpriced the made so many mistakes. rookie team i guess.

Or perhaps it wasn't a fabrication of the CIA at all...*gasps* oh my.

Perhaps it is better to be brainwashed by the news, then led into irrational paranioa from too many X-Files marathons

you call that paranoia? hmm. too many things were fishy about the beheading from the beginning... timing, previous terrorist contact and laptop password issue. you have to be blind not to see that.

fabrication is just a theory which will explain a lot of stuff.

Or perhaps it wasn't a fabrication of the CIA at all...*gasps* oh my.

you would be surprised if you found how much news are fabricated on tv and in newspapers. you are given the opinions of other people and freedom of speech in media is close to non existant. as a media source you have to go with the flow.

personally i dont give a **** is it was fabricated or not, but i was surprised to find out the everyone was to shocked about the pictures of iraqi prisoner abuse in US. WHAT THE **** YOU EXPECTED GOES ON IN THERE?

LOL..... DO guys want to join me in the basement of the science building? Were going to talk about UFO and the CIA!!!!!11!!!!!1!!! *COUGH*

My only response to this, without reading this garbage, is rediculous....don't you have better things to do with your time....come one, wake up!

:argh:

I don't see the point of this video as a propaganda tool.

There is some remarks people have made to question the video's authenticity. Some are striking. I guess you would need the original footage to see if it were doctored at all.

The fact that there have been suicide bombings killing innocent Iraqis and U.S. Soldiers has not garnered sympathy to the U.S. Nor has this incident. People will not favor the U.S. because it is there on the wrong grounds, without international support.

The U.S. is in Iraq to find WMDs. Where are they? All this 'Intelligence" and they find nothing. Then someone speaks out about it. Oh they tell everybody, his wife is with the CIA. Hmm.... This whole thing with Iraq is rife with coverup.

You want some interesting 'ideas about U.S. interests in the middle east including why they might be in Iraq:

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/1999/03/06/world/bahrain990306 (this one is a bit too co-incidental)

But more interestingly:

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/meast/09/22/...able/index.html -- This Emir is practically in vegetable state and his two sons are Playboys and aren't responsible enough to take over the business. There was a recent article about this in the Associated Press. I think the U.S. wants a closer relationship with the family.

Clean tennis shoes & cammy hat - The rest of the world is not as poverish as you may think. Finding a decent pair of tennis shoes or cammy hat in Iraq, Iran, Saudi, or in that general area is QUITE possible. Two people in my family (father & brother) were stationed there (Saudi & Iraq) for one year each and they made frequent personal visits to the regular and BLACK markets where ANYTHING can be found... including measly tennis shoes and the classic cammy cap.

I think someone needs to lay off the crack...

This is pathetic... you think the government would stupid enough to make that kind of mistake? Grow up people! When a video like this goes to the media, it's not some half-known site which can discover that kind of stuff... CNN or BBC News would have found it ages ago, because they most certainly do a very in depth analysis of videos they receive, especially the audio part, so that they can try to recognize who is speaking, and get a scoop on that.

youre missing a crucial point... CNN and BBC etc are all mind controlling propaganda networks controlled by "them"... of course they arent going to point out the mistakes (or are they)?? theyre only there to deceive the public a little bit more every day. in fact... most of the fake stuff has it's "mistakes" like this video... look at 9/11 w/ the pentagon... the first World Trade Center bombing... Oklahoma City... anything in the past...

do you realy think the united states had sunk that low... imagine if it came out... the risk alone is not worth it

the US is SUPPOSED to sink that low.. it's inevitable. all you people need to look at the bigger picture here... this isnt an isolated event... this is just another event in the deceiving of the world...

ok... another thing. doesnt anyone think it's weird that this video was released RIGHT after wind of these Iraqi torturings????? and of course it's worse than what the Americans/British are doing... all theyre doing is having some homosexual, perverted fun... doesnt hurt anyone... so then the big, bad TERRORISTS come out and KILL an American... it just pulls at every naive american's emotions a little more.. IT'S MIND CONTROL people. how could THEY do THAT to an AMERICAN. omg, america is great and all-powerful... no one is above america. get it??? see what i mean now??? wake up.

YET another thing. i read about torturings back in February.. LONG before any of this stuff came out... and even then it was slow to catch on... you first hear about "possible american torturing???" and of course everyones like "no... no way WE'D do that..." and then it picks up until it's in the spotlight... the media loves feeding off of it. damn it, i forget where i was going w/ this... basically it proves that people are puppets... i read about torturings back in feb. from a low key magazine article in the UK... of course no one's going to believe it.. it's not a major network... but now that it's all over the world news everyone believes it.... ridiculous.

oh, i remember now... just the fact how quickly this video was distributed too.... a seamingly worthless video is sent from BFE Iraq all across the world in a matter of a day or so?

Gallon my foot, an average adult only has 8 pints of blood. Has anyone here ever noticed that a 1 gallon plastic milk container is bigger than your head? It is impossible for 1.5 gallons to fit inside a human head.

This is anti-american propaganda and anyone with common sense would know that it uses lies to support lies.

:no: theyre not saying 1.5 gallons is in a persons head :no:

this is not anti-american propaganda... it's pro-america propaganda to the US... get it??? sites like these automatically trigger our brains into defense mode and we end up hating these "enemies" even more... :x

ha i love it....what on earth would the CIA have to gain? We already know the many people in iraq don't like us, thats a given they are attacking us on a daily basis. So the CIA creates this video to try to gain support? is that what you think. Beheaded, shot, or blown up in a suicide bomb, it's all the same to me. bottom line is an american got killed but this time someone taped it. open your eyes people. propoganda is usefull yes but this is just crazy talk. i love these wack theroies, i guess it's fitting for this to be in the Area 51 forum, crap was that a UFO i just saw! seriously, people amaze me all the time. some crap unknown wannabe news org creates a 'theory' and posts it as news and you dum@sses eat it up. logic, it's a crazy concept for some of you i know. like someone stated earlier, bbc, cnn, reuters someone would have gotten wind of this weeks ago if it had any creditblity. open your eyes and think before you post crap.

dude... naive.

all this video is, is more justification saying that American's torturing Iraqi's is ok... it's saying "we're not killing them, but theyre killing us!" so it's another reason to keep us in Iraq... more revenge... hatred.. blah blah blah.

wake up. america is not great... do you ever wonder why the rest of the world hates us??? they get it... we just respond w/ "theyre just jealous" it's pompus. :(

This isnt right. We should honour Nick Berg, even though he isnt a hero.

honor him for what... who is he??? what did he do?? nothing.

im sorry... im probably "ticking" off a lot of people right now, but it's the truth.

"Ah yes, truth. Funny how everyone is always asking for it but when they get it they don't believe it because it's not the truth they want to hear." - Helena Cassadine

honor him for what... who is he??? what did he do?? nothing.

im sorry... im probably "ticking" off a lot of people right now, but it's the truth.

"Ah yes, truth. Funny how everyone is always asking for it but when they get it they don't believe it because it's not the truth they want to hear." - Helena Cassadine

I cannot someone would be so naive... he was in Iraq to help the struggling country (albeit, from a contraverstial judgement to go war). He died working towards a better tommorow. Similar to all our troops already in Iraq.. so do we now not honor lost solders? Of course not.

BTW, he lived in the town next to my hometown and all theories about the CIA doing this are ridiclous. I believe the US Gov and CIA are misleading and steering the country's opinion of the war, but common now.

The key things that I don't like about USA below. First off when 9/11 did happen why did we go into Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11. If we went into Afgan area that would be different because they did go the 9/11 attacks. We quickly forgot about Osoma right when Bush said Iraq has WOMD even though we have North Korea that actually do have weapons to kill quite a few of us. Secondly just recently Sinclair stations which are very right wing or in Bushs pockets refused to show the lists of US soldiers that died on any of their stations. If has also been proven that media companies can do tricky things that make us scared. For example some areas have the media talk about how bad murder has gotten in their city while the fact is that the amount of people who were murdered actually went down but the coverage of each of those murders went up by 150%. So you understand this I will give you a little example. Say in 2002 that my city had 100 murders but only 20 of those murders were covered by media. Now say in 2003 that same city had 80 murders but the media covered 50 of those murders. Now we see that the murder rate went down from year to year but by covering the murders lots more we put fear into people and people think that this problem has gotten much worse but it has actually gotten better.

I love the USA but we aren't as pretty as we think we are. We have done some very bad things and I think even today and forward our government will do worse things. Right now I've seen gas prices go up one penny a day for 8 days in a row and now its been at 1.89 for about 5 days now because the peoples perception of going from 1.89 to 1.90 will be much worse against Bushes favor than a jump from 1.89 to 1.94 after the price stayed the same for 8 days. Its all about perception and fear my friends and they are the best at using that agaisnt us americans.

Jdawg683, no crack for you. Just go sit in the corner with your tinfoil hat.

SeaClearly, we went to the afgan area before we went into iraq. Long before. Where have you been?

Yes Powerchordpunk, because the CIA has an army of super allpowerful immortal telepathetic superhacker alien martian nazi death ninjas that can control your MIND and edit your website if you don't wear a tinfoil hat. And terrorists don't wear tinfoil hats.

First off when 9/11 did happen why did we go into Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11.
We didn't, we went into Iraq a year and a half later.
If we went into Afgan area that would be different because they did go the 9/11 attacks.

We did go into Afghanistan. Note: The 9/11 attacks were not put forth by Afghanistan. They merely refused to hand over Osama bin Laden (a Saudi) in the aftermath.

We quickly forgot about Osoma right when Bush said Iraq has WOMD
I don't think anyone simply forgot about him, but you have to understand he is only a fraction of the problem. Likewise, Saddam Hussein was a fraction of the problem. He didn't have anything to do with 9/11, but he did pose a threat to American interests. Especially if had indeed controlled weapons of mass destruction.
even though we have North Korea that actually do have weapons to kill quite a few of us.

This is true, and I used to make the same argument. However, Korea is a much different situation. The North Korean government flaunts its WMD as a bargaining tool, but they are much less likely to use them then a rogue leader like Saddam who has shown in the past his willingness to launch attacks on his neighbors. North Korea is better off having WMD and not using them then they would be if they were to use them.

Secondly just recently Sinclair stations which are very right wing or in Bushs pockets refused to show the lists of US soldiers that died on any of their stations.
Several from the right side of the political spectrum bitterly protested this as well.
Right now I've seen gas prices go up one penny a day for 8 days in a row and now its been at 1.89 for about 5 days now because the peoples perception of going from 1.89 to 1.90 will be much worse against Bushes favor than a jump from 1.89 to 1.94 after the price stayed the same for 8 days.

This is a completely ludicrous and baseless accusation. Gas prices are set by the station, and to suggest that Bush lords over all of them dictating prices is nuts. At most Bush can effect the price of crude oil, but Bush has not taken steps address this. While the current gas prices can reasonably be blamed on Bush's policies, they are certainly not a result of him directly micromanaging pump prices to control irrelevant poll results.

PS - I did not vote for, and will not be voting for Bush, but this anti-Bush/anti-America crap is seriously getting old.

Edited by SanGreal

ok... another thing. doesnt anyone think it's weird that this video was released RIGHT after wind of these Iraqi torturings????? and of course it's worse than what the Americans/British are doing... all theyre doing is having some homosexual, perverted fun... doesnt hurt anyone... so then the big, bad TERRORISTS come out and KILL an American... it just pulls at every naive american's emotions a little more.. IT'S MIND CONTROL people. how could THEY do THAT to an AMERICAN. omg, america is great and all-powerful... no one is above america. get it??? see what i mean now??? wake up.

Now THERE is someone with the right idea!

finally someone who isnt as naive as some cutsey anime character!

good on ya!