beheading done by CIA?

Now THERE is someone with the right idea!

finally someone who isnt as naive as some cutsey anime character!

good on ya!

You're joking right? Don't tell me somebody actually agrees with him.

I ask you what purpose would the CIA fabricating this serve? The Bush Administration is trying to proove that Iraq is a stable, safe country. Videos of Americans getting killed only hurts this goal. To drum up support for the war in Iraq? Why, we are already there and aren't leaving. Bush isn't leaving, and Kerry says he has no intention of leaving. Support is irrelevant at this point except for its effect on Bush's approval rating high (See next point). To keep Bush's approval rating high by distracting the masses from the abuses? What does the CIA care? Tenet, the CIA head, was appointed by Clinton not bush. To drum up support on the war on terror in other countries? A 'terrorist' strike within the US would be far more effective. Also, to suggest that the anti-American BBC and anti-War/Bush CNN are somehow creations of the CIA to employ mind control systems on the masses is just... off. I think your tinfoil hats may be interfering with your ability to process coherent thoughts.

I ask you what purpose would the CIA fabricating this serve? The Bush Administration is trying to proove that Iraq is a stable, safe country. Videos of Americans getting killed only hurts this goal. To drum up support for the war in Iraq? Why, we are already there and aren't leaving. Bush isn't leaving, and Kerry says he has no intention of leaving. Support is irrelevant at this point except for its effect on Bush's approval rating high (See next point). To keep Bush's approval rating high by distracting the masses from the abuses? What does the CIA care? Tenet, the CIA head, was appointed by Clinton not bush. To drum up support on the war on terror in other countries? A 'terrorist' strike within the US would be far more effective. Also, to suggest that the anti-American BBC and anti-War/Bush CNN are somehow creations of the CIA to employ mind control systems on the masses is just... off. I think your tinfoil hats may be interfering with your ability to process coherent thoughts.

I like you.

I ask you what purpose would the CIA fabricating this serve? The Bush Administration is trying to proove that Iraq is a stable, safe country.  I think your tinfoil hats may be interfering with your ability to process coherent thoughts.

weak. you cannot even find a reason for which cia would be fabricating this? :rolleyes: and i guess you really belive US came to iraq to bring peace and fresh water to every home...

and you in your ignorance even try to compare all the issues with ufo theories and dismiss it. of course you would - its much easier then to realize in how much lies you live and how little realism contained within what you see in the news and constant movies.

weak. you cannot even find a reason for which cia would be fabricating this? :rolleyes:

and you in your ignorance even try to compare this with ufo theories and dismiss it. of course you would - its much easier then to realize in how much lies you live and how little realism contained within what you see in the news and constant movies.

I like you.

weak. you cannot even find a reason for which cia would be fabricating this?  :rolleyes:

No, so please give me one.

Perhaps if my only sense of reality was taken from movies and what I see on the news I would indeed have a distorted perception. However, apparently unlike you, I tend to leave my dwelling on occasion.

would we look as bad torturing their prisoners if they are beheading our men?

Which has what to do with the CIA, an intelligence gathering agency?

No, so please give me one.

Being as how I actually venture outside of my house on occasion, I tend to see news happen and therefor believe it when its reported. :rolleyes:

ok here is one - to show that while "some" american soldiers were abusing some prisoners, they are still much more humane then those evil terrorists who behead american citizens. right when naive public was shocked to hear about the abuses

(you dont really belive that those were isolated to just a few cases in one prison do you :rolleyes: )

they show something even more shocking done against them. again public is given a reason to moraly justify american invasion to iraq.

(one beheading seems more merciful and constant torture and sexual and homosexual humiliation in many cases with death and icebags on dead body anyway)

and to hear in the news that powell says

"Arab world should be more outraged" "Arab leaders need to look at what's happening in their own societies," he added. "They need to reform their own societies. Torture is torture is torture. It is unacceptable. It is not the way you treat human beings."

without the beheading video everybody would have been outraged about US wrongdoings, but now WITH this video US again can safely say "but look how much worth they are"

though this talk is pointless since you'll probably never understand and will stand your views until foam comes from your mouth and will even die foor them...

really you will never know for sure what is true and what isn't :sleep:

ok here is one - to show that while "some" american soldiers were abusing some prisoners, they are still much more humane then those evil terrorists who behead american citizens. right when naive public was shocked to hear about the abuses
What purpose does this serve? You make it out as if America is some object and not made up of individual citizens. If you determine your personal morality and humanity based on the actions of other Americans, I pity you.

(you dont really belive that those were isolated to just a few cases in one prison do you  :rolleyes: ) 

No, I don't believe that, and I never suggested that I did. What does that have to do with the CIA fabricating Berg's murder?

they show something even more shocking done against them. again public is given a reason to moraly justify american invasion to iraq.
Again, whats it to the CIA?
"Arab world should be more outraged" "Arab leaders need to look at what's happening in their own societies," he added. "They need to reform their own societies. Torture is torture is torture. It is unacceptable. It is not the way you treat human beings."

I'm not arguing that the Bush administration benefits from the video. I'm arguing that its a far leap to go from that to the CIA fabricating it. The CIA does not benefit from Bush's reelection in any manner.

without the beheading video everybody would have been outraged about US wrongdoings, but now WITH this video US again can safely say "but look how much worth they are"

The abuses still dominate the news while Berg is rarely mentioned.

Your argument seems to break down to the CIA being charged with the task of Bushs re-election, which is simply ridiculous. Not because I put them above corruption, but simply because they have nothing to gain from it. In fact, I'd argue Tenet is better off without Bush being re-elected.

A. When he is stating his name at the beginning, as the conspiracy sites stated: clear and concise, that is the only time you see the chair.

Why have people overlooked the fact that when any police/army captures someone, they do an interview -- which is recorded on tape... ?

B. The times are different..... these are from the tape with the consumptionjunction.com banner at the bottom:

(Warning: Partially graphic words....)

[0:08 into video] Time from Camera: 13:26:27 -- hes getting interviewed in the white chair. You see HIS left side.

[0:10 into video] Time From Camera: 2:18:35 -- hes getting interviewed in the white chair. Camera is directly in front of him.

[0:19 into video] Time From Camera: 2:18:49 -- Video shows him in the chair. Audio is the "killers" speaking in Arabic.

[0:20 into video] Time From Camera: 2:40:33 -- Berg is on his Knees, still alive. Audio is killers talking in Arabic.

[3:25 into video] Time From Camera: 2:43:32 -- Berg is on his knees, still alive. "Speaker" just turned page and put the tops of the pages together; looking down. His speech doesnt seem affected.

[4:31 into video] Time From Camera: 2:44:35 -- Berg is on his knees, still alive, mouth closed. "Speaker" is shouting. Screaming starts.

[4:35 into video] Time From Camera: 2:44:35?? -- Berg is on his knees, still alive, mouth closed. "Speaker" has a knife in his hand. Screaming still heard.

[4:37 into video] Time From Camera: (unreadable) -- Berg is being pushed to his knees.

[4:38 into video] Time From Camera: 13:45:47 -- Berg on his stomach, knife to his neck.

[4:58 into video] Time From Camera: 13:46:12 -- Pool of blood around his severed neck confirmed. Screaming stopped. Head has mouth opened.

[5:17 into video] Time From Camera: 13:46:32 -- Mouth closed, head almost off.

[5:17 into video] Time From Camera: 13:47:46 -- Head in killer's hand. Killer has white mask.

[5:22 into video] Time From Camera: 13:47:53 -- (IMO, head is different -- he looks like hes missing his beard).

[5:24 into video] Time From Camera: 2:46:17(?) -- Camera Blip, (face has beard again?)

[5:29 into video] Time From Camera: 13:48:29 -- Rugs or clothes on the ground (were there when he lifted the head), head sitting on the torso.

edit: Just noticed it's probably two cameras, 1 on 12 hr time, 1 on 24 time -- same time though, except whats cropped into 0:08.

Could be interesting to see if official US pictres taken from that prison use 24 or 12 hr time.

and the 9/11 WTC attack was also the work of the CIA :rolleyes: :whistle:

which makes sense that they continued with this beheading video, to make us hate the terrorists even more :yes:

and bush, the CIA, the beheaded guy's family at the funeral are all in it!!!

CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

Neowin is actually owned by MICROSOFT!!!!

oh sh*t, they might be listenning.. SHHHHH!!!!

:sleep:

edit: Just noticed it's probably two cameras, 1 on 12 hr time, 1 on 24 time -- same time though, except whats cropped into 0:08.

Could be interesting to see if official US pictres taken from that prison use 24 or 12 hr time.

1300 is 1:00 on 12hr time, not 2:00

To all the American who retardedly think that the CIA is behind this:

Leave.

Leave America. You have no reason to be an American. Go to Canada, Mexico, Spain, France, Germany - just get the hell out of the country I love. You yourselves sully the reputation of Amercian millions of times more than the other mental degenerates who abused the Iraqi prisoners in Abu Ghraib.

People who think that the CIA was behind Mr. Berg's execution & beheading need to have their head examined. You've spent too much time watching X-Files reruns or reading the tripe posted in alt.conspiracy. The sad truth is that people want to think & belive the worst in others because their own lives SUCK so much. When I say "SUCK", I mean that they are depressed because don't drive a Mercedes or "live on the hill" or "on the beach" or have enough "bling-bling" to break a cow's back. Their lives SUCK because of their own ineptitude and think that they're going to be able to get a job that will give them financial security when they have enough metal in their bodies to set-off metal detectors in the next county. Can you say "Do you want Fries with that, sir?"

Here's my "theory": the people who are posting this in this forum who actually think that the CIA was behind this incredulously evil act are mental degenerates who have had their collective brain-cells bashed out by using XTC and/or "pot" and listening to Marilyn Manson or Slipknot way too much, or were hippes who already have their brains turned to mush via LDS and Ravi Shankar and think that Tim Leary was a "visionary" when he was actually just a frickin' drug addict. These are the same people who have enough metal inserted into parts of their bodies that they contravene most Strateigic Arms restrictions and have enough "tats" so they look like either a Dali painting or a copy of the Subway Map of New York. If this is America's future I hope to either die before these idiots acutally can hold some kind of political office with some influence or that they end-up in jail due to their misconceptions of "civil disobedience" or some other unfortunate fate.

To quote a phrase from the 60's: "America - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT"

If this gets me banned from the forums, so be it.

TRUTH HURTS!

--ScottKin

Leave.

Leave America. You have no reason to be an American. Go to Canada, Mexico, Spain, France, Germany - just get the hell out of the country I love. You yourselves sully the reputation of Amercian millions of times more than the other mental degenerates who abused the Iraqi prisoners in Abu Ghraib.

People who think that the CIA was behind Mr. Berg's execution & beheading need to have their head examined. You've spent too much time watching X-Files reruns or reading the tripe posted in alt.conspiracy. The sad truth is that people want to think & belive the worst in others because their own lives SUCK so much. When I say "SUCK", I mean that they are depressed because don't drive a Mercedes or "live on the hill" or "on the beach" or have enough "bling-bling" to break a cow's back. Their lives SUCK because of their own ineptitude and think that they're going to be able to get a job that will give them financial security when they have enough metal in their bodies to set-off metal detectors in the next county. Can you say "Do you want Fries with that, sir?"

Here's my "theory": the people who are posting this in this forum who actually think that the CIA was behind this incredulously evil act are mental degenerates who have had their collective brain-cells bashed out by using XTC and/or "pot" and listening to Marilyn Manson or Slipknot way too much, or were hippes who already have their brains turned to mush via LDS and Ravi Shankar and think that Tim Leary was a "visionary" when he was actually just a frickin' drug addict. These are the same people who have enough metal inserted into parts of their bodies that they contravene most Strateigic Arms restrictions and have enough "tats" so they look like either a Dali painting or a copy of the Subway Map of New York. If this is America's future I hope to either die before these idiots acutally can hold some kind of political office with some influence or that they end-up in jail due to their misconceptions of "civil disobedience" or some other unfortunate fate.

TRUTH HURTS!

--ScottKin

Your supposed to be tolerant of other peoples views in a democracy, not tell them to leave when they question things.....

TRUTH HURTS!

--ScottKin

so you choose to ignore it? some people here presented evidence why they believe what they believe. you on the other hand just said "You guys believed something I don't, so you must be stupid".

we might never know the truth, but at least have some justification of what you believe.

"You don't believe because it's true; It is true because you believe it"

Leave.

TRUTH HURTS!

--ScottKin

umm...I just stumbled upon this topic and only really read your response, but seriously man, you need a life. You seem to think the world is nothing but drug abusers and people who mutilate their bodies. How that has ANYTHING to do with people believing the government killed this man eludes me. The fact you seem to think that everybody who has brains can easily get a high paying job and become millionaires is just plain degrading. Do you know how many bright and educated people work crummy jobs and how many more are homeless asking you for change on the street? You attacking people who are living their lives freely and happily, how americans are supposed to live, while claiming to be a perfect american yourself it ludicrous. You must lead a very sheltered life to get such views about the world.

Leave.

TRUTH HURTS!

--ScottKin

naive. again. im not some crackpot, i never liked the x-files, i thought it was corny.

but i LOVE slipknot and the like so f*ck you :punk: im not a degenerate... i just have the mental capacity to actually understand whereas most people have their bloated heads in their pompous asses. im not going to work in an mcdonalds, im by no means depressed or think my life sucks. im quite happy. im in college, 131 IQ and 3.50 GPA... wheres your logic?

but hey, i think youre the exact type of pawn theyre looking for anyways... congrats. (Y)

I cannot someone would be so naive... he was in Iraq to help the struggling country (albeit, from a contraverstial judgement to go war). He died working towards a better tommorow. Similar to all our troops already in Iraq.. so do we now not honor lost solders? Of course not.

BTW, he lived in the town next to my hometown and all theories about the CIA doing this are ridiclous. I believe the US Gov and CIA are misleading and steering the country's opinion of the war, but common now.

dude... he was there, not as a soldier, but to work on some radio towers or something. he probably was never even there.... judging by his orange jumpsuit...

another thought... maybe i have this all wrong, i really dont know... but if he was in american captivity for "whatever reason" then how did he just all of a sudden get into 'terrorists' hands? :blink:

naive. again. im not some crackpot, i never liked the x-files, i thought it was corny.

but i LOVE slipknot and the like so f*ck you im not a degenerate... i just have the mental capacity to actually understand whereas most people have their bloated heads in their pompous asses. im not going to work in an mcdonalds, im by no means depressed or think my life sucks. im quite happy. im in college, 131 IQ and 3.50 GPA... wheres your logic?

but hey, i think youre the exact type of pawn theyre looking for anyways... congrats.

Meh...you both sound like your touched in the head.

Jdawg683, no crack for you. Just go sit in the corner with your tinfoil hat.

ohhh im on crack now... mmm delicious crack... cant get enough of that... "I'm Lovin It! - can i have that supersized" :shifty: :rolleyes:

eh... im done with this thread now... we all believe what we want to believe... theres no use fighting over it... although when i "fight" about these things its civil and i prove them wrong... when naive people fight it's with stupid replies of "youre on crack" and "youre touched in the head" and "omg youre a mental case" wow... good comeback... thats using your brain well :pacifier:

Leave.

i think your side of the argument is heavily based on the fact that it wasn't done by CIA.

that not the point ! :rolleyes: maybe it was FBI or military intelegence, whatever!

the point being it was not done by who the CNN claims it was done by, and in fact it was probably done by americans, not arabs.

are mental degenerates who have had their collective brain-cells bashed out by using XTC and/or "pot" and listening to Marilyn Manson or Slipknot way too much, or were hippes who already have their brains turned to mush via LDS

America - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

retard, dont you see that its people like you who have been collectively brainwashed and on who the lies feed and who blindly support them. :wacko:

you have eyes but cannot see. i pity you. but i am glad not everyone in america is like you :yes:

TRUTH HURTS!

well that no problem for you i take it, those sweet lies don't...