Foobar2000 Customization Topic

I have install the biography component and extracted to foobar2000/component

When i open foobar2000 and play a song,nothing happens

I am using latest foobar2000,column UI

thanks!

it works quite nice for me, I can create new panels with a hotkey and left click to fill them, but is there a way to create them just like regular panels in ColumnsUI\layout or through scripting display / hide the same or at least an identical dockable panel with its own set of panels inside it?

thanks!

it works quite nice for me, I can create new panels with a hotkey and left click to fill them, but is there a way to create them just like regular panels in ColumnsUI\layout or through scripting display / hide the same or at least an identical dockable panel with its own set of panels inside it?

No problem. I've no idea mate, I'm no expert in foobar I'm afraid ! Maybe someone with more foobar knowledge can help :)

Changed alittle more in my mono_lite mod

jgle7t.png

and now is the sidebar static and main switches through visualizer(shpeck),biography,item details, and library

man this looks awesome! can you pm me with that congiguration please?

i've tried for ages making alternative "tabs" but :(

thanks!

Updated again my mono_lite mod:

2cngu28.png

And lyric online search button and shpeck buttons in my tabs

35kput5.png

also added the lyrics/nfo viewer/history tab and changed the sidebar analyser and added preview mode button (which isnt really the best since u cant see if its turned on or off :( ) and added a save selection as nfo file button and added stop button since i missed actually one moved the playlist dropdown / search and some other stuff

Edited by jz1

How do can you configure columns UI to follow the song that is now playing all the time?

you can do it momentarily via view->columns ui, but i liked the original functionality better.

I'm using monolite btw.

I'm a huge fan of how foobar2k can look, and would like to switch from Mediamonkey. The problem is, I've gotten so used to how MM has my music tagged and when I put my library into foobar it's all disorganized and without much album art, despite being pristine in MM. If I were moving to MM from foobar however, I could easily tag and retrieve art for all of my albums at a time with one press of a button. The problem is, I've yet to find a way to do that with foobar. Is there a way?

tl;dr: Can foobar one-click-tag all my tracks like MediaMonkey or will I have to arduously sort through album-at-a-time retrieving info from wherever?

How do can you configure columns UI to follow the song that is now playing all the time?

you can do it momentarily via view->columns ui, but i liked the original functionality better.

I'm using monolite btw.

To get it working on mine I temporarily switched back to the default user interface, then went to Playback->Cursor Follows Playback. Then just switch back to monolite :)

• 2 weeks later...

this should only be used on vista or windows 7 with aero enabled. it relies on using the "system" colours for the playlist*.

http://cid-649d3bfeaf541fbb.skydrive.live..../foobar/sl1.zip

(*it's possible to tinker with the colour settings yourself but you're on your own as far as that is concerned. :p)