Suse 9.1 etc for FREE

I got my email the weekend before. So it took less than a week for me to get it. I'm not sure what day it arrived, I didn't get home until Saturday night.

I got my email the weekend before. So it took less than a week for me to get it. I'm not sure what day it arrived, I didn't get home until Saturday night.

Its been 10 "business days" for me :(

yeh but my 2 older pcs just have cdrom, I was gonna install it in one of them

I ran into the same problem. I ended up taking out my DVD-ROM out of my main machine and putting it in my other computer.

Its been close to a month since I registered and havent recieved it yet! Although I recieved the confirmation mail 2 weeks back, havent recieved it! I am not sure what has happened!

Anyone from India recieved it ??? How did you get it ? By post, courier etc...

Its been close to a month since I registered and havent recieved it yet! Although I recieved the confirmation mail 2 weeks back, havent recieved it! I am not sure what has happened!

Anyone from India recieved it ??? How did you get it ? By post, courier etc...

I'm not from india but I recieved it through regular post, and it does take a while, it may take even longer because you are from india.

,Jul 13 2004, 21:32] Registered - Hope I get my Linux soon . :D

If you just registered, you won't get anything. They had a LOT of demand, and have run out of inventory. :(

At this time we are not accepting any more orders. If you are interested in receiving notice of other forthcoming Linux opportunities from Novell similar to this Linux Technical Resource Kit, please provide your name and e-mail address below.

I downloaded Suse 9.1 Personal iso - anyone know the difference between that and this free DVD version?

Btw Suse is giving me the least hassles out of any distros so far installing :happy:

They are vitrually the same. the Pro version containt a few commercial packages and has loads of other sources etc but the personal version is good too.

• 1 month later...

Updated first post that Novell has once again begun accepting new orders on a limited time only basis. If you didn't get your Suse 9.1 package for free last time, now is the time to do it guys.