Your Mac Hardware Setup

Apple hardware owned before Wednesday: iPod touch first generation (stolen) and iPod touch third generation (still have).

Apple hardware owned on Wednesday: 21.5" iMac and 64GB iPad with 3G. I'm a pretty happy customer right now.

Apple.png

• 3 weeks later...

Newest member of the family :wub:

BB.jpg

awwww it's sooo beautiful! :wub: I loved the BlackBooks... Sold mine a while ago. But to a good friend, so I get to see it every now and then... :whistle:

I had a customer that got so angry with me when i told her Apple had discontinued the black macbook.

and I totally see why. :( A black unibody MacBook would be so incredibly beautiful, imho... unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen. :(

Whenever you decide to sell the iPad, give me a ring ;) lol

and I totally see why. :( A black unibody MacBook would be so incredibly beautiful, imho... unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen. :(

I would love a black unibody in the same style as the aluminum macbooks. Not a fan of the 2009 white models and the rounded edges.

Even just adding a backlight keyboard and glass trackpad would be enough for me. Wish it was possible to retrofit them :p

After 12 years of wanting one... My first Mac:

post-28825-12875045771463.jpg

It's a mid-2007 model. Came with 1 gig of ram and a 120 gig hard drive, which I have upgraded to 4 gigs of ram and a 320 gig hard drive.

I absolutely love it.

Oh you're over seas? Sorry, would cost too much to import or I'd be busted by import tax

Lol no problem. I didn't think you'd want to pay all those fees anyway. :p

Just got home from the apple store with a new toy.

Was so tempted on getting the 11" its size is fantastic, but for the specs the 13" sounded like a better value.

post-1912-12877686415823.jpg

post-1912-12877687143824.jpg

It is surprising to me that they didn't make the bezel around the screen black. I know from a design angle that it is not difficult to make metal appear black by adding different things to it so again I don't understand this silver choice.

I'm not a fan of the silver obviously.

Looks awesome.

Don't know how you can just go "Yeah I'll buy a £1k computer today" without any hesitation. Maybe I'm overly careful with my money, or because I'm a student and don't have that kind of money. :p

Also Vice, I didn't even know your sig changed colours, nice.