John Titor

But yeah im interested if anyone can actually prove this one false? like thru cnn or snopes or anything? I woudl like to know if they have actually proved it wrong yet.

But yeah im interested if anyone can actually prove this one false? like thru cnn or snopes or anything? I woudl like to know if they have actually proved it wrong yet.

:huh: Only thing that might prove it, is sneaking in to General Electric, and find out if they are dabbling with anything like Titor's alledged Time Travel device.

in paycheck they said that einstein proved that time travel was not possible

im not sure if this is the truth im too lazy to find out

Scientists have "proved" many things throughout the years.

65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

I guess we don't have long to find out.. GW steals the election?

well if Bush wins and decides to go ahead with some of the more "interesting" aspects of his reformation of the US Constitution to protect US Citizens from Terrorists.

ie: widespread PARANOIA.

then i think from everyone who has ever read Mr Titors stuff, there will be a collective OH ****.

Bush = ww3.

Kerry = no war.

What a laugh, I know who he is! A crazy guy making a quick buck. I've just been reading the thread and someone said that Titor writes about the timeline split that he saw, so if there isn't a war in 2005 then, well he can just cop out and say "But thats what happened along my own timeline". What a farce!

65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

:rolleyes: Yeah, the Waco-like events don't seem to have happened -- so at best, that's John's time-line, and not ours. Plus there doesn't seem to be anyone named Titor, where he claims to have grown up.

Titor's in New York and Connectticut states only.

:rolleyes: Yeah, the Waco-like events don't seem to have happened -- so at best, that's John's time-line, and not ours. Plus there doesn't seem to be anyone named Titor, where he claims to have grown up.

Titor isn't his real last name. Titor stands for time traveler. As far as I know, no one knows his last name.

:rolleyes: Yeah, the Waco-like events don't seem to have happened -- so at best, that's John's time-line, and not ours.  Plus there doesn't seem to be anyone named Titor, where he claims to have grown up.

Though I still doubt the veracity of this, I must still point out that we have not yet completed 2004.

To be honest the American people are weak as hell now, there would ne no civil war if the government changed the way it ran.

You'd have a few militia men and the like and they'd get crushed, the individual people in this country however don't have the fight in them and there wouldn't be any real uprising.

Edit: Plus all the people who have the knowledge and knowhow to actually do any kind of fighting are already on a big list in the government so taking them out would be pretty simple and probably a priority if the government did go tyrannical.

Example - All firearms need to be registered, buying books and information on explosives and home made devices is watched by the FBI, and web sites with that information are watched. The government could also find anyone that had previousely served in the armed forces as well. So anyone who could lead or fight in such a war would probably be dealt with quickly and harshly.

But who knows maybe I should have more faith in my fellow countrymen.

Edited by mAcOdIn

Ha ha, that's classic.

Well they're supposed to be. Granted not everyone does, but..... I'd say enough do register thier weapons when they're bought.

I know, but I couldn't help but point that out.

In any case, civil wars have been known to succeed even in the face of impossible odds. Although we have allowed the government to become far too powerful in the name of "security", courtesy of such legislation as the patriot act, whose very name is an insult, remember that the British seemed indomitable too. Troops are often loath to fire on those whom they've sworn to protect as well, although the military is quite adept at brainwashing.