I'm never going back to the woods...

I read though most of the pages, and some things I noticed that I think no one else mentioned:

pshot01: On the treestump to the left, theres a wire connected to that. Pretty wierd.

02: The one with the stop sign, it looks like its green. It looks like it still has a bit of red on it, so I'm guessing simply from years of rust? Also, I think the path is to the left, you just can't see it. Also considering that the sign says "STOP" in engish, I guess this is somewhere in the USA.

10: On the bottom of the picture in the path, theres something on the ground.

11: Stairs that lead to a low wall? :blink:

16: Can anybody tell what that sign says? It just looks like a piece of paper somebody stuck up there. Also in this picture, a bit to the right, you can see those holes above the door, one with a piece of wood sticking out. Anybody know who would possibly make buildings like this? I would guess that this building was built by pilgrims as a fortress or something, which would also probably mean its somewhere on the east coast.

17: Theres a path by the building, so I don't think this is anywhere off trail, simply a tourist destination.

18: To me, it simply looks like a guy with a backpack, but with sort of baggy clothing.

19: Turned up the gamma correction on this picture, and turns out to be a large stone here. Of course where the eyes are is just... black... Zoom in on the eyes pretty close though (1000%), it looks like these were edited in, they measure a perfect 16x8 pixels, and just don't really fit in with the surrounding pixels.

25: Picture with the guy in the mirror. This one I really dunno. If you look at where the windows are though, it seems that the mirror is on the roof. Considering that theres a big piece of wood in the way of the picture, it seems that the person was trying to hide when he took the picture.

26 - 29: Really blurry pictures, definitely looks like he was running.

30 / 31: Powerlines, so it isn't too far from good ol' civilization :D Its close to nighttime in these pictures, if that means anything.

33: Bad hamster. Judging from this picture, he was looking at the scenery.

What I think is simply somebody took these pictures on a vacation or something, and ended up losing their camera.

Question: When was the last time it rained?

In one of the pictures there is mud.

Thinking of that, if it rained wouldn't the camera be screwed up? And the wood wet?

02: The one with the stop sign, it looks like its green. It looks like it still has a bit of red on it, so I'm guessing simply from years of rust? Also, I think the path is to the left, you just can't see it. Also considering that the sign says "STOP" in engish, I guess this is somewhere in the USA.

The stop sign was also pushed aside. Theres a post that would stop it from going all around right next to it. So it was either left open, or they pushed it open.

The stop sign was also pushed aside. Theres a post that would stop it from going all around right next to it. So it was either left open, or they pushed it open.

So if it was left that way when the person arrived, who pushed the sign?

i think i shouldn't be sitting in a dark room with only my screen and a dim light on, checkign out these pictures and watch X-Files at the same time.....

Wonder if it is safe to get up and order pizza - because this thread is better then a book.....

I am addicted to this threat!

ghost_picture.jpg